Account Locked?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/7/2021 2:38 PM

Hey mods, Just checking to see if my 2008 account was locked? I have not been able to get back in for a few weeks. I emailed the support link, as well as ma PM on the Instagram account all to no avail. Can someone help me get back in under that account?

Thanks a bunch

|

9/7/2021 6:49 PM

Good luck. My 10 year old account got locked over nothing. You probably said something a certain someone got offended by.

Welcome to 2021.

|

9/7/2021 6:51 PM

Yup who knows. My old account got locked and I never posted anything recent. Who knows.

|

9/7/2021 8:10 PM

I'll be passing along the user manual for the forum to whoever's next. Looks like War and Peace. wink

|

9/7/2021 9:22 PM

GuyB wrote:

I'll be passing along the user manual for the forum to whoever's next. Looks like War and Peace. wink

Thanks. I emailed you a week ago.

|

9/8/2021 6:34 PM

MCM2 SPODE wrote:

Hey mods, Just checking to see if my 2008 account was locked? I have not been able to get back in for a few weeks. I emailed ...more

I have a complaint with your name. Mods keep him blocked

|

Even from a distance you can tell it a 2005 rm250 the characteristic sound echo thru the forest an speeds thru the tundra da bike can simply be describes as 2-stroke madness low wait combine with brutal power an unsurpased spontineity as rite an proper for a Spode