Ac222

Related:
Create New Tag

10/14/2018 9:04 AM

I barely have time to follow the sport here in the USA sometimes. So I'm not super familiar with the riders across the pond as some here maybe . I'm sure most have seen this movie as it was made in 2014 . But damn , is all that I can say . Ac222 his story is of the true underdog without a chance before he even got started. All the while he has remained a seemingly awesome person and a become a true legend !

">

|

2018 crf 250r

10/15/2018 6:32 AM

watched that last night, a really good story and showed a completely different side to the team
definitely worth a watch and some good comments from de reuver also a legend smile

|

10/15/2018 6:40 AM

Him being the underdog at first is why I think he still races today at 33.

|

10/15/2018 7:17 AM

DoubleA wrote:

It's insane how talented he is. He rides that bike unlike anyone I've ever seen.

|

10/15/2018 8:23 AM

thrillbillie91 wrote:

watched that last night, a really good story and showed a completely different side to the team
definitely worth a watch and some good comments from de reuver also a legend smile

I will say this , its honestly a heart touching story hearing about how he laid it all on the line to ktm . He told them his team was coming or he was not essentially stating he was nothing without his team . I really wish i could have watched him race more over the years .

|

2018 crf 250r

10/15/2018 8:47 AM

Cool. Never even heard of this video.

|

My post is my opinion. If you don't agree with it, I'm OK with it.

10/15/2018 11:45 AM

AC seems like such a humble and decent guy as well. He is definitely a guy who earned it the hard way. Probably one of the very very best to have ever ridden MX.

|

10/15/2018 11:49 AM

How can anyone not be a big fan , also his bird seems very genuine, they say behind every good man is great women!

|

10/16/2018 3:41 PM

DoubleA wrote:

tprice07 wrote:

It's insane how talented he is. He rides that bike unlike anyone I've ever seen.

No kidding. Watching him on Saturday at MXoN this year was great. It looks like he keeps the bike so light and unloaded floating across the top of everything. Cool cat.

|

10/16/2018 3:51 PM

I watched this morning. I wanted to post it. The doctor is the famous Toon Claes.

|

10/16/2018 5:29 PM

DoubleA wrote:

tprice07 wrote:

acres951 wrote:

No kidding. Watching him on Saturday at MXoN this year was great. It looks like he keeps the bike so light and unloaded floating across the top of everything. Cool cat.

Yeah watching him ride is like the true definition fluid , he has a way with his machine , his style is silky smooth as they would say .

|

2018 crf 250r

10/16/2018 5:57 PM

An all time great!

|

10/17/2018 12:27 AM

Watched it last night.

My favourite part was when his wife was talking about how his house/nice possessions don't mean anything to him (or something like that). Or further, that he happily recycles his gear. I think she said his braces (knee braces?) are the same set he's had for a year and a half, and that he knows he can just ask for new stuff, but there's nothing wrong with what he's got, so why replace it? That right there is made my sit up and pay attention.

All time legend.

|

10/17/2018 12:32 AM

True legend

|

10/17/2018 1:50 AM

il migliore

|

10/19/2018 7:48 PM

If Tony decided to race our Nationals in 2019 he would be the champ!

|

10/20/2018 1:12 AM

Extraordinary champion. Moving to a new country, learning English, and then losing his parents in such a devastating way and continuing to win. Very special rider and very special person, certainly one of the all-time greats of the sport. To win nine world motocross titles, and still be the closest challenger to Herlings at 33 is something else.

|

Gatedrop.com

SX King MC
World MX King Everts
US MX/SX Goat RC

10/20/2018 3:03 AM

IMO AC22 tops Everts. Nowadays it's like two times more racing in one season. Two moto format+lot more races in one season. AC is a true legend even before he's quit racing an called it career

|

Power is nothing without control