Ac and web 2nd moto

VilloFan951
I'm surprised this hasn't been talked about on here. Adam posted on twitter that cooper tboned him pretty hard which explains the result of his 2nd moto. Kid was on it today glad to see he is getting back to himself race by race. I did hear that Webb apologized to him on the podium is this true?
|
mxjef
6/25/2016 8:14pm
he did apologize on the broadcast when he was interviewed, I wasn't sure what happened
6/26/2016 2:00am
I'm surprised this hasn't been talked about on here. Adam posted on twitter that cooper tboned him pretty hard which explains the result of his 2nd...
I'm surprised this hasn't been talked about on here. Adam posted on twitter that cooper tboned him pretty hard which explains the result of his 2nd moto. Kid was on it today glad to see he is getting back to himself race by race. I did hear that Webb apologized to him on the podium is this true?
kid was on it ?? i like AC , but he crashed like 7 or 8 times ...... he had good starts but after that it went the wrong way in both moto's SadSad
6/26/2016 6:13am
I heard it wasn't intentional, although I wasn't there and didn't see it. Those two have mad respect for each other, doubt it was anything personal from Cooper.

The Shop

bvm111
6/26/2016 8:36am
Everyone calm down... Webb apologized on the podium, whatever happened it was not intentional.
VilloFan951
6/26/2016 9:16am
When I say on it I mean he had more speed then the other rounds. And I didn't say coop did it on purpose I was just wondering if anybody had seen anything
oshow
6/26/2016 5:40pm
I'm surprised this hasn't been talked about on here. Adam posted on twitter that cooper tboned him pretty hard which explains the result of his 2nd...
kid was on it ?? i like AC , but he crashed like 7 or 8 times ...... he had good starts but after that it...
kid was on it ?? i like AC , but he crashed like 7 or 8 times ...... he had good starts but after that it went the wrong way in both moto's SadSad
He was on it.

He's getting back to where he needs to be, just wait
MX_Andrew83
6/26/2016 6:39pm
I heard it wasn't intentional, although I wasn't there and didn't see it. Those two have mad respect for each other, doubt it was anything personal...
I heard it wasn't intentional, although I wasn't there and didn't see it. Those two have mad respect for each other, doubt it was anything personal from Cooper.
I didn't get that sentiment after listening to AC on " How was your weekend"

Post a reply to: Ac and web 2nd moto

The Latest