Ac and web 2nd moto

Related:
Create New Tag

6/25/2016 8:03 PM

I'm surprised this hasn't been talked about on here. Adam posted on twitter that cooper tboned him pretty hard which explains the result of his 2nd moto. Kid was on it today glad to see he is getting back to himself race by race. I did hear that Webb apologized to him on the podium is this true?

|

6/25/2016 8:14 PM

he did apologize on the broadcast when he was interviewed, I wasn't sure what happened

|

6/26/2016 2:00 AM

VilloFan951 wrote:

I'm surprised this hasn't been talked about on here. Adam posted on twitter that cooper tboned him pretty hard which explains the result of his 2nd moto. Kid was on it today glad to see he is getting back to himself race by race. I did hear that Webb apologized to him on the podium is this true?

kid was on it ?? i like AC , but he crashed like 7 or 8 times ...... he had good starts but after that it went the wrong way in both moto's sad sad

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

6/26/2016 6:13 AM

I heard it wasn't intentional, although I wasn't there and didn't see it. Those two have mad respect for each other, doubt it was anything personal from Cooper.

|

Just your average moto genius.

6/26/2016 7:36 AM

I don't think Webb would intentionally tbone AC. Let's be real here

|

6/26/2016 8:36 AM

Everyone calm down... Webb apologized on the podium, whatever happened it was not intentional.

|

Never try to argue with idiots; they will only bring you down to their level.....and being more experienced, they will beat you at their own game!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

6/26/2016 9:16 AM

When I say on it I mean he had more speed then the other rounds. And I didn't say coop did it on purpose I was just wondering if anybody had seen anything

|

6/26/2016 9:55 AM

Must have been pretty bad because AC faded all the way back to 21st.

|

THERE IS NO SECOND MOTO IN LIFE!

6/26/2016 5:14 PM

Adam talks about it here..said he got knocked down pretty good and had to play it safe the rest of the moto.

http://motocross.transworld.net/videos/2016-muddy-creek-mx-weekend/#tLoRRgy7G42OzWP1.97

|

6/26/2016 5:40 PM

VilloFan951 wrote:

RichardLoots wrote:

kid was on it ?? i like AC , but he crashed like 7 or 8 times ...... he had good starts but after that it went the wrong way in both moto's sad sad

He was on it.

He's getting back to where he needs to be, just wait

|

6/26/2016 6:39 PM

Moto Psychic wrote:

I heard it wasn't intentional, although I wasn't there and didn't see it. Those two have mad respect for each other, doubt it was anything personal from Cooper.

I didn't get that sentiment after listening to AC on " How was your weekend"

|

Epstein Barr is a form of the Herpes Virus.