Able to login to mxgp-tv.com, can't log in or purchase from tickets.mxgp-tv.com

Long shot, but anyone been able to get around this issue? Googling shows I'm not the only one who has run into this, but support has been unresponsive or useless to this point.

I've reset my password at their request multiple times, and tried a multitude of browsers. I'm a software engineer so I can typically get around a site—I've even bought the MXON package the past several years.
|
8tensolutions
3/7/2020 2:34pm Edited Date/Time 3/7/2020 2:44pm
Not to hijack your thread, but any deals out there for the whole season? I want the pass, but $150 is a little hard for me to pull the trigger on.
aees
3/7/2020 2:51pm Edited Date/Time 3/7/2020 2:52pm
I can't purchase with my normal MasterCard, always refuses even though I use it everywhere online.
If I choose PayPal as payment method, who charge the same card, it works. Not sure if your problem is the same.
3/7/2020 3:00pm
Long shot, but anyone been able to get around this issue? Googling shows I'm not the only one who has run into this, but support has...
Long shot, but anyone been able to get around this issue? Googling shows I'm not the only one who has run into this, but support has been unresponsive or useless to this point.

I've reset my password at their request multiple times, and tried a multitude of browsers. I'm a software engineer so I can typically get around a site—I've even bought the MXON package the past several years.
Check if they want your email or your username.
3/7/2020 3:01pm
Not to hijack your thread, but any deals out there for the whole season? I want the pass, but $150 is a little hard for me...
Not to hijack your thread, but any deals out there for the whole season? I want the pass, but $150 is a little hard for me to pull the trigger on.
Did it today. It‘s worth it IMHO

The Shop

3/7/2020 3:05pm
Nah it has you log in before selecting a payment method.

I've sent them username and email, as well as screenshots showing me successfully logging into mxgp-tv and using the same creds @ tickets.mxgp-tv.com. Also have created a new user—same issue.
3/7/2020 3:41pm
Nah it has you log in before selecting a payment method. I've sent them username and email, as well as screenshots showing me successfully logging into...
Nah it has you log in before selecting a payment method.

I've sent them username and email, as well as screenshots showing me successfully logging into mxgp-tv and using the same creds @ tickets.mxgp-tv.com. Also have created a new user—same issue.
I‘m sorry, I posted before I read you‘re a software engineer.
I had problems with the website, but it always seemed like they only apear when there’s lots of traffic.

Post a reply to: Able to login to mxgp-tv.com, can't log in or purchase from tickets.mxgp-tv.com

The Latest