Aaron Plessinger MXdN T-Shirt

Related:
Create New Tag

9/26/2018 11:35 AM

Plessinger posted that you can purchase T-Shirts. The t-shirts are $20 each. They have small, medium, large, x-large and xx-large.

If you would like to get one you'll have to send a message to his dad Scott on Instagram.

Photo

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

9/27/2018 5:50 PM

Justin Barcia also has a T-Shirt for sale. They're only available until Sunday night and are $25 each. They ship Monday.

You can purchase one HERE.
Photo

|

9/27/2018 7:48 PM

Wow, whoever designed Barcia's shirt....looks like an online stock design for free. Aaron's is legit.

|

Arroyo Seco Raceway www.asmaracing.com

9/27/2018 8:02 PM

Can somebody please walk a dumbnass through on how to DM someone on Instagram. I want to buy a shirt but can't figure it out. Big fan if you can't tell...

|

9/27/2018 8:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/27/2018 8:11 PM

Electro21 wrote:

Can somebody please walk a dumbnass through on how to DM someone on Instagram. I want to buy a shirt but can't figure it out. Big fan if you can't tell...

Do you have an Instagram account? If not you'll have to create one. From there go to Scott's profile, click follow, once that's done you'll be able to send him a message.

You can also click on the 3 little dots in the upper right corner. A drop down menu will appear with choices, click on send message.

|

9/28/2018 4:59 AM

barcia shirts sold out.

|

9/28/2018 12:14 PM

willie838 wrote:

barcia shirts sold out.

They will be back in stock soon but if you want one be quick because they're still only available until Sunday night.

|

9/28/2018 2:50 PM

I got me an AP shirt!!!! Woo! USA!!!!

|

9/28/2018 7:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/28/2018 7:41 PM

bastard......i dm'd scott 14 hours ago and ain't heard shit

---

RE the Barcia shirt: they're back up for sale right now, go go go if you want one.

|

9/28/2018 7:40 PM

willie838 wrote:

---

RE the Barcia shirt: they're back up for sale right now, go go go if you want one.

Same man!

|

9/28/2018 8:46 PM

willie838 wrote:

---

Renner153 wrote:

Same man!

He might have a lot of messages to get back to. Barcia's shirt is easy, click add to cart and pay. Plessinger's shirt you have to go through his dad. From there it might be credit card info needed or PayPal.

Seeing as Barcia's shirt is very bland and sold out I'm guessing Scott's inbox is very full. One man job will take time to get back to everyone.

|

9/30/2018 7:09 AM

I want a Barcia shirt but there is no express shipping. I'd really like to have it to wear next weekend.

|