Edited Date/Time: 11/29/2019 5:26 PM

Event starts at 7pm local time.

Saturday 3am EST.

Current Melbourne Time:

SCHEDULE

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

11/29/2019 12:49 PM

I wonder if clout will get more help from his teammates , I felt Reardon and hill raced him pretty dam hard last week considering he was in the championship hunt ,

|

11/29/2019 12:49 PM

For the kiwis. It’s on sky Sport at 9pm

|

11/29/2019 1:05 PM

scott_nz wrote:

I wonder if clout will get more help from his teammates , I felt Reardon and hill raced him pretty dam hard last week considering he was in the championship hunt ,

In the sx life video I'm sure Hill was saying he didn't want to get involved in the championship and even hinted that he had more to give Clout but held back. I don't think Reardon would give a shit, he'll want race wins but having Hill might help Clout

|

11/29/2019 1:22 PM

My son has been up since 6am asking if it’s time to go to the stadium.....about every 30 seconds. He’s super-pumped. Hopefully he doesn’t wear himself out before the show. Nothing an early arvo pizza and a nap can’t fix.

|

11/29/2019 1:55 PM

Barry_Smith wrote:

My son has been up since 6am asking if it’s time to go to the stadium.....about every 30 seconds. He’s super-pumped. Hopefully he doesn’t wear himself out before the show. Nothing an early arvo pizza and a nap can’t fix.

Haha I have been up since 6am doing the same, so excited for this.

Growing up could only ever dream of seeing a Supercross event of this scale in Australia. Sure I grew up through the good years where we would get 5,000 - 10,000 to our small indoor stadiums to fill them up.

Aus-X Sydney was great for sure, but also limited to about 15,000 seats.

This weekend we have one of the best stadiums in Australia, the biggest indoor stadium in Australia (With storms around the roof will be shut tonight) at least 38,000 fans, which should reach 40,000 in a stadium that hold around 50,000 depending on the configuration.

The floor space is huge, the dirt is unreal for this event, it really is everything we have ever dreamed of.

Every person I know involved with the sport in any way from my home state of South Australia is heading across, it will be the same for most from the other states. It is going to be epic.

I can't wait to get down there and take it all and shoot the event from the floor, easily the biggest SX this country has seen, im pumped, super pumped haha.

|

11/29/2019 2:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/29/2019 2:33 PM

Barry_Smith wrote:

aaryn #234 wrote:

Growing up could only ever dream of seeing a Supercross event of this scale in Australia. Sure I grew up through the good years where we would get 5,000 - 10,000 to our small indoor stadiums to fill them up.

This weekend we have one of the best stadiums in Australia, the biggest indoor stadium in Australia (With storms around the roof will be shut tonight) at least 38,000 fans, which should reach 40,000 in a stadium that hold around 50,000 depending on the configuration.

The floor space is huge, the dirt is unreal for this event, it really is everything we have ever dreamed of.

Every person I know involved with the sport in any way from my home state of South Australia is heading across, it will be the same for most from the other states. It is going to be epic.

I can't wait to get down there and take it all and shoot the event from the floor, easily the biggest SX this country has seen, im pumped, super pumped haha.

Have fun guys! Looks like it should be an unreal night of racing, the buzz around the event is like nothing I have sen before.

I made it down to Sydney the last 3 years and had a great time but unfortunately couldn't make it down to Melbourne Heres hoping its a success and I can make it down next year for it!

|

The Villopoto strategy is simple. Get a good start and haul ass. If you don’t get a good start, haul more ass.

11/29/2019 3:13 PM

Schedule added.

|

11/29/2019 3:19 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Schedule added.

Wow very full schedule.

|

11/29/2019 3:52 PM

Live stream?

|

11/29/2019 4:39 PM

Barry_Smith wrote:

aaryn #234 wrote:

We had some awesome events back in the day early 80’s even had a few Americans come over back then. Like chuck son jo jo Keller Eddie warren Gordon ward jason upshaw and heaps of other in packed stadiums indoor and out but then it’s just died off

|

11/29/2019 4:40 PM

|

11/29/2019 4:41 PM

|

11/29/2019 4:43 PM

aaryn #234 wrote:

I was actually afraid that putting it in a bigger stadium would ruin it but I'm hoping it fills up every year and keeps the same vibe and atmosphere

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

11/29/2019 4:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/29/2019 5:01 PM

Mav, feel free to add to the initial post, current Melbourne local time on a HTML based self updating clock:

|

11/29/2019 5:02 PM

BS12 wrote:

Mav, feel free to add to the initial post, current Melbourne local time on a HTML based self updating clock:

What is it?

I'm on mobile and this is what I currently see:

|

11/29/2019 5:04 PM

BS12 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

What is it?

I'm on mobile and this is what I currently see:

Just realised you can't edit my posts to copy the embed code.

Can quickly generate an embedded local time clock here:
https://www.timeanddate.com/clocks/free.html

|

11/29/2019 5:05 PM

We will be broadcasting it for the US and Canada as well, available on SpotNetwork.tv - plus on our apps for Android and Amazon

|

11/29/2019 5:13 PM

Spot Network wrote:

We will be broadcasting it for the US and Canada as well, available on SpotNetwork.tv - plus on our apps for Android and Amazon

Just wondering, will you guys be broadcasting the 2020 AMA Supercross series as well?

|

11/29/2019 5:25 PM

Spot Network wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Just wondering, will you guys be broadcasting the 2020 AMA Supercross series as well?

Won’t be broadcasting it but will be building more exclusive associated content for it - more info in the next coming weeks

|

11/29/2019 5:34 PM

Savatgy’s had a crash in practice and apparently won’t be racing tonight

|

11/29/2019 5:46 PM

|

11/29/2019 5:51 PM

|

11/29/2019 6:01 PM

Anybody else miss those days...

|

11/29/2019 6:58 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Anybody else miss those days...

Only every time I watch a race

|

11/29/2019 7:00 PM

Spot Network wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Spot Network wrote:

Won’t be broadcasting it but will be building more exclusive associated content for it - more info in the next coming weeks

App in the phone worked great for New Zealand but could not get it to work on Apple TV any thoughts?

|

11/29/2019 7:08 PM

If I had to bet money, I’d say that Ride Park and Park4MX are going to see some almighty, inspired weekend warrior battles tomorrow. 😂

|

11/29/2019 7:08 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Spot Network wrote:

Deja New wrote:

App in the phone worked great for New Zealand but could not get it to work on Apple TV any thoughts?

Unfortunately Apple blocked the purchasing last minute, we are pretty bummed in it too

|

11/29/2019 7:12 PM

Spot Network wrote:

Deja New wrote:

Spot Network wrote:

Unfortunately Apple blocked the purchasing last minute, we are pretty bummed in it too

It worked on apple iPhone so they only blocked Apple TV ?

|

11/29/2019 7:24 PM

Racerx336 wrote:

Live stream?

Even the live stream link on there fb page is a pain in the ass, have to join some livestream link ,give cc details, then nothing happens?

|