*ATTENTION*—>Bike stolen today from GRAVETT RACING!!

FCMX
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2018 10:25am
Kevin just informed me that a customer’s bike was stolen from his shop today which is located in Beaumont,TX. Apparently they knew when to make the move and that he works alone. While he was in the office making a phone call, a Blue van dropped one of the guys off, he hops on and hauls ass. The bike is a 2013 KTM 200xcw. I’ll provide more info about the bike as I get it. If you’re in the Beaumont area, please keep a lookout on this bike. And most importantly, contact Kevin Gravett with any leads @ 409-673-7555. I will provide more pictures when I get them, but for now this is all I’ve got.

|
1/24/2018 4:01pm
This isn't the first time he has been knocked off either from my recollections.
Katoomey
1/24/2018 4:43pm
That sucks.

Seat Concepts seat cover is fairly uncommon...assuming they rip the graphics off of it, this will be a good identifier.
1/24/2018 5:51pm
Katoomey wrote:
That sucks.

Seat Concepts seat cover is fairly uncommon...assuming they rip the graphics off of it, this will be a good identifier.
This plus the bark busters and front brake line routed behind the number plate. Hopefully it is recovered soon.

The Shop

FCMX
1/24/2018 5:58pm Edited Date/Time 1/24/2018 8:35pm
Description of the perp?
1/24/2018 6:04pm
Description of the perp?
FCMX wrote:
Thread is now probably headed to the Dumbgeon where all stolen bike threads go to die, until they are nuked entirely because they don't meet the PC standards. SMH.

Hope the bike is recovered from the misunderstood person that accidentally found themselves in possession of someone else's property.
vetmxr
1/24/2018 6:15pm
Could I suggest a shop Rottweiler? He'll keep an eye on things while your on the phone or sleeping at night.
FCMX
1/24/2018 8:23pm
Description of the perp?
FCMX wrote:
Thread is now probably headed to the Dumbgeon where all stolen bike threads go to die, until they are nuked entirely because they don't meet the...
Thread is now probably headed to the Dumbgeon where all stolen bike threads go to die, until they are nuked entirely because they don't meet the PC standards. SMH.

Hope the bike is recovered from the misunderstood person that accidentally found themselves in possession of someone else's property.
Why would this thread be heading to the dumbgeon?
1/24/2018 11:12pm
FCMX wrote:
Thread is now probably headed to the Dumbgeon where all stolen bike threads go to die, until they are nuked entirely because they don't meet the...

FCMX wrote:
Because mentioning wheelie boys and bike theft in the same sentence is like discussing fight club on VitalMX.Dry

Even if you have actual video evidence with their face, and Twitter, and Instagram posts like the thieves from Rio Bravo left behind while they were in Miami last week.

I hope he gets the bike back and hope the thieves have a bad night in Vidor.Whistling

tylermx967
1/25/2018 4:11am
OH NO THIS THE SECOND TIME I READED ABOUT BIKES STOLD FORM TEXAS I HOAP THE BOYS IN BLUE FIND THE BIKE STEELERS THIS TIME I TRY TO REMBER THAT THE BIKE IS NUMBER 18 IF WE SEE IT
FCMX
1/25/2018 6:24am

FCMX wrote:
Because mentioning wheelie boys and bike theft in the same sentence is like discussing fight club on VitalMX.:dry: Even if you have actual video evidence with...
Because mentioning wheelie boys and bike theft in the same sentence is like discussing fight club on VitalMX.Dry

Even if you have actual video evidence with their face, and Twitter, and Instagram posts like the thieves from Rio Bravo left behind while they were in Miami last week.

I hope he gets the bike back and hope the thieves have a bad night in Vidor.Whistling

I understand Dave. Kevin told me they actually cut/unplugged the camera right before they made their move. Pretty shitty situation.
newmann
1/26/2018 10:25am
That bike belongs to a long time friend, a survivor of testicular cancer, quadruple bypass, heart transplant, colon cancer, kidney failure, currently on transplant list for a kidney and probably a half dozen other forms of cancer. He schedules all his surgeries and treatments around when the next race is scheduled. You can only begin to imagine what I would like to see happen to the lowlifes that stole this one.
FCMX
1/27/2018 10:38am
I agree Newmann!

Post a reply to: *ATTENTION*—>Bike stolen today from GRAVETT RACING!!

The Latest