ATL crowd

Logan_724
Crowd was awesome tonight!! So nice to attend a relatively packed sporting event again.
|
ShawdowGlen
4/17/2021 11:13pm
I'm gonna say it. Atlanta blows Daytona out of the water for an SX venue!

Logan_724
4/17/2021 11:25pm

100% agree
Ryan625
4/17/2021 11:54pm

Because it isn't in Florida
EngIceDave
4/18/2021 3:44am
I could hear the crowd on TV

Daytona won't allow them to use the entire grass area or road ways. Remember, there is other racing going on around the Daytona SX, like road racing.....street bikes flying by at 150mph all week long

The Shop

DonM
4/18/2021 1:57pm
EngIceDave wrote:
I could hear the crowd on TV Daytona won't allow them to use the entire grass area or road ways. Remember, there is other racing going...

Daytona won't allow them to use the entire grass area or road ways. Remember, there is other racing going on around the Daytona SX, like road racing.....street bikes flying by at 150mph all week long
What’s going to happen when Daytona replaces the grass with astroturf to keep the cars front spoilers from digging in the grass and dirt...it’s being discussed...
4/18/2021 3:00pm
EngIceDave wrote:
I could hear the crowd on TV Daytona won't allow them to use the entire grass area or road ways. Remember, there is other racing going...

DonM wrote:
What’s going to happen when Daytona replaces the grass with astroturf to keep the cars front spoilers from digging in the grass and dirt...it’s being discussed...
They won't do it. The daytona SX is a large profit for them.
DonM
4/18/2021 3:21pm
EngIceDave wrote:

DonM wrote:
They won't do it. The daytona SX is a large profit for them.
I know they won’t stop the race it was more about what type of track will be allowed when they do replace the grass in the tri-oval....
RMT
4/18/2021 3:34pm
EngIceDave wrote:

DonM wrote:
Most stadiums that host a SX have artificial turf.
DonM
4/18/2021 3:45pm
EngIceDave wrote:

DonM wrote:
RMT wrote:
Most stadiums that host a SX have artificial turf.
Ok let me re-phrase so it’s easier to understand....Daytona doesn’t allow the track to be built on pit lane or on any part of the track...a few years ago when they widened pit lane it made it difficult to build a track that allowed too much passing...the racing was better when pit lane was narrower...Daytona being Daytona will they have more restrictions on the track build when they replace the grass with astroturf....

Post a reply to: ATL crowd

The Latest