ATL Sat. report and an F U to Chad Reed.......

P
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 7:14pm
I could make a long story short, buy why do that when you can make a long story long?  My Saturday started off with me waking up much later than I thought I would,  and with a slight headache.  I’m sure that the headache was due to too many Michelob Ultras and not enough bottled water Friday night.  I had covered the spectrum the night before starting off at a spot where seeing people in their 60’s wasn’t uncommon, next floating to a retro spot where some were trying to relieve their disco youth, popping in on some 20 something’s that were “drop’n it low” to 90’s DMX and Snoop and ending up at the hood spot where the chicks had ass and hips and some of them had gold teeth………….but that’s another story in itself.

Either way, I pulled myself off the bed and got going.  I checked RacerXill.com to get the schedule for the day and then checked my PM to get Larry’s number (he is a vet on this site).  Dean (another board vet) was rolling with him and his gang this year as well.  I was planning to meet up with them for a little bench racing at the Dome.  I hadn’t planned on getting to the Dome very early, but I said, fuck it I need to make good use of my time so, I got freshened up and rolled out.  I actually made it to the Dome before gates opened.  There is a theme here; things weren’t ending up like I thought they would.  I got up later than I thought, got to the Dome earlier than I thought…………

As I sat watching practice I checked to board from my phone and saw that Level (another board vet) was doing updates.  We had had some battles in the past, but I didn’t give a fuck.  If you’re into moto I don’t mind meeting you,  so I posting where I was sitting and told him to roll over and give me a shout.  Maybe 30 or so minutes later a guy hops over the seat next to me and extends his hand “are you P?”  We chopped it up for a bit.  I told him that Larry, Dean and the crew were going to stop by, but he broke out after 20 or 30 minutes.  He said that he was going to roll back through, but I guess he got tied up.  Either that or he thought I was an asshole. Smile   BTW, when he sat down he said “I wasn’t sure if you looked like your avatar photo”………Shame on a ni………..Smile

Larry, Dean and the crew finally make it over and we watch practice together.  Prillianut (I’m sure that I spelled that wrong) was with them as well!  After the last 450 timed practice I decided to head back to my hotel to change.  I figured that I would make it back to the Dome by the start of the night program since that was my normal routine.  I forgot that things hadn’t been turning out like I thought they would…………..

By the time I got to the Marta station it was almost 7:30 p.m.  When I got on the train I happened to look up at the route map.  It dawns on me that the Marta doesn’t stop at my departure station going North after 7:30……….oh boy.  I had to get off at the next stop, wait for a taxi (which I got lucky on) and drive to the Dome.  Next, you guessed it, traffic.  I finally got to the dome and had a bit of luck.  Right across the street from the Dome a guy had a spot open.  I parked and walked about 100 yards and I was “in da house!”

This is where things get good.  I walked to my section and noticed that someone was already in my seat.  The LCQ’s were going on so I figured that I would wait until the intermission to claim my rightful spot for the evening.  I posted up by one of the condiment stands, sent text messages, and checked the board chatter for a bit then headed to my seat.  When I get there I tell the guy that I think that he’s in my seat.  I pull out my ticket and low and behold I’m on the other end of the row.  I mosey over to the other side of the row and as I walk down the aisle I notice that the person in my seat is a really cute chick. Smile   I bend down and say “excuse me, but I think you’re sitting in my seat.”  Everyone looked at me like I was crazy!  All I could do was smile and laugh.  She said, “we didn’t think anyone was coming.  Do you want us so slide down?”  They slid down and I sat down.  She started asking me a few questions here and there and I’d ask her questions as well.  She turned her back to take a picture of her friends and kind of scoots her ass over on me.  Nice!  I notice that she is with an older woman.  I thought it was her mom, but I asked if it was her sister………..it was!  She wasn’t bad looking, just older looking.  So it’s her, her sister and a guy…………as she chats with me she is taking swigs of her beer…………..she has nice hair……….nice eyes………..a nice ass………..fashion sense……………and can carry on a conversation……….are you starting to get the picture?  I’m thinking she might be down to at least flash her boobs later in the night, after a few more beers!

The 250 Main goes off without a hitch the 450 Main is off the hook as you all know……………until about a quarter of the way through lap 19.  I know that Chad Reed is going to try and make a block pass on James so I’m not surprised when he does at every chance, but when they come off the triple before the whoops I see Chad gun it to the inside……………..oh boy.  I knew that they were both going to go down with the angle that Chad took.  I was SOOOOOOO pissed.  I was thinking WTF he just gave RV the win!!  I had a napkin in my hand that I threw to the ground.  I couldn’t believe it.  I saw RV scoot by in the whoops.  When I saw that I couldn’t watch anymore I started walking up the isle to leave the Dome and about half way up it hit me………………..I just left free boobs behind…………… At that point I couldn’t go back!!   F U Chad Reed!! Muthafucka.

P
|
peelout
3/1/2011 9:59am Edited Date/Time 3/1/2011 10:13am
you're a tool
jamma10
3/1/2011 10:01am
'I had a napkin in my hand that I threw to the ground'

You've got anger issues man Grinning
fcr
3/1/2011 10:01am
Good read P

The Shop

ATKpilot99
3/1/2011 10:05am
You should have taken some pics of the boobs. At least a cleavage shot.
MXR
3/1/2011 10:05am
Who cares ? I didn't even bother reading a bunch of jibberish .
TriRacer27
Fantasy
47th
3/1/2011 10:06am
If you want boobs, try google.

If you want good racing, don't complain cuz you got exactly that.

Now give me back my 5 minutes before I throw this handkerchief across the room!
Chili
3/1/2011 10:07am
Maybe you can give James some help, at least you knew the block pass was coming.
FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
3/1/2011 10:07am Edited Date/Time 3/1/2011 10:08am
LOL Funny story.
Thanks for the read.
yota
3/1/2011 10:12am
michelob ultra is like drinking water.
MXR
3/1/2011 10:14am
yota wrote:
michelob ultra is like drinking water.
LOL at a man drinking that stuff .
huck
3/1/2011 10:18am
What a fucking tool P is!!

Anybody that goes to a race, to just watch one rider, is missing out on so much...
Holigan
3/1/2011 10:23am
You showed that napkin what's up!
huck
3/1/2011 10:30am
I can only imagine, if somebody would have started a thread that said F U to James Stewart. P would have pulled his dick off, he'd be so mad... plus, it would have been deleted and the poster clicked..... Afuckingmazing!
zookrider62!
Fantasy
719th
3/1/2011 10:31am
Chili wrote:
Maybe you can give James some help, at least you knew the block pass was coming.
Woohoo
MXR
3/1/2011 10:33am
Only a fruit boy would drink Michelob Ultra .
MBBadgers
3/1/2011 10:41am
huck wrote:
I can only imagine, if somebody would have started a thread that said F U to James Stewart. P would have pulled his dick off, he'd...
I can only imagine, if somebody would have started a thread that said F U to James Stewart. P would have pulled his dick off, he'd be so mad... plus, it would have been deleted and the poster clicked..... Afuckingmazing!
seriously you need to back off the keyboard, your negativity is just a real debbie downer, can't you just not have an opinion for a day?

On the good side great read P you had me laughing.
Rewindcaz
Fantasy
3116th
3/1/2011 10:43am
At first I thought the story was ridiculous, and was prepared to flame you for the F U Reed comment..

..but fuck, you could've seen some nice boobies. WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN.. F U REED.
level
3/1/2011 10:46am Edited Date/Time 3/1/2011 10:47am
It was good to meet you P. I went to take a piss and decided to motor on down to the pits. Got a bunch of autographs which I never do. It was definitely good to meet you. Would of been able to chat a little more if wasn't for all that fucking noise. ha.

Maybe I'll see you again in the future down there and can hangout for a little longer. Didn't really get a chance to get to know each other to well but at least we got to meet.
--------------------------------------------
BTW, when he sat down he said “I wasn’t sure if you looked like your avatar photo”………Shame on a ni………..

LOL...Sorry about that. You do kind of look like your avatar pic though. That's how I spotted you. Ah shit. LOL.
huck
3/1/2011 10:46am
huck wrote:
I can only imagine, if somebody would have started a thread that said F U to James Stewart. P would have pulled his dick off, he'd...
MBBadgers wrote:
seriously you need to back off the keyboard, your negativity is just a real debbie downer, can't you just not have an opinion for a day...
seriously you need to back off the keyboard, your negativity is just a real debbie downer, can't you just not have an opinion for a day?

On the good side great read P you had me laughing.
No kidding... F U to Chad Reed is so positive. LOL

I'll not have an opinion on Thursday and Friday, when I'm at 3 Palms riding... Today, I think I'll have lots of opinions....
DanDunes818
3/1/2011 10:46am Edited Date/Time 3/1/2011 1:01pm
Great report P.... I'll stfu now..loll
jamma10
3/1/2011 10:48am Edited Date/Time 3/1/2011 10:57am
I think the joke in P's post has been missed somewhat.
WhipMeister
Fantasy
4408th
3/1/2011 10:52am
P-

That post totally sucks......without pics of the chick and her boobs.
CamP
3/1/2011 10:58am
P-

That post totally sucks......without pics of the chick and her boobs.
This thread is useless without pics!
bultokid
3/1/2011 10:59am
This thread is useless without pixs
MBBadgers
3/1/2011 11:00am
Great report P.... I'll stfu now..loll
Dan you need to back away too, he's saying FU to Reed cause he didn't get laid, get out of your box dude.
Mstock
3/1/2011 11:04am
bultokid wrote:
This thread is useless without pixs
Picture of the napkin or it never happened.

Post a reply to: ATL Sat. report and an F U to Chad Reed.......

The Latest