ARMEGA Outrigger Tear-Off Pins

Edited Date/Time 5/13/2022 6:33am
Does anyone know where I can buy these from ?

100% haven’t been much help either.

Any information would be great, I’m in England and can not find them anywhere here.

|
DaBaum44
5/4/2022 5:03pm
I somehow managed to snap the tear-off post off my first pair of Armega's. This was my fix. It works alright, but it is a bit of a stretch to get the tear-off on. You can see how stretched the tear-off is on the post.

Spooner
5/4/2022 6:11pm
If you were in the US I'd mail you one. I'd reach out to 100% and see if they have them across the pond.
5/4/2022 6:20pm
Spooner wrote:
If you were in the US I'd mail you one. I'd reach out to 100% and see if they have them across the pond.
Unfortunately nothing over here. Do you know where might sell them in the USA ? I have a few sets of goggles that all need this tear off post.
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
5/4/2022 6:58pm
Spooner wrote:
I have 2- pairs with a broken pin as well. is this available to buy to fix this problem ? I haven’t been able to use the goggles with more than one tear off, which is a pain for Mx. Been using them for OffRoad riding. Where can I purchase these ?

The Shop

langhammx
Fantasy
455th
5/4/2022 6:59pm
Unfortunately nothing over here. Do you know where might sell them in the USA ? I have a few sets of goggles that all need this...
Unfortunately nothing over here. Do you know where might sell them in the USA ? I have a few sets of goggles that all need this tear off post.
I’m glad you started this thread, I have the same problem. Cool
5/4/2022 7:05pm
Unfortunately nothing over here. Do you know where might sell them in the USA ? I have a few sets of goggles that all need this...
langhammx wrote:
I’m glad you started this thread, I have the same problem. Cool
This is the part number I was given by 100% - 51013-001-04 but trying to find them for sale in the UK is impossible so it’s really frustrating.
Spooner
5/4/2022 7:13pm
langhammx wrote:
I have 2- pairs with a broken pin as well. is this available to buy to fix this problem ? I haven’t been able to use...
I have 2- pairs with a broken pin as well. is this available to buy to fix this problem ? I haven’t been able to use the goggles with more than one tear off, which is a pain for Mx. Been using them for OffRoad riding. Where can I purchase these ?
I’m a rep for PU and also broke them on my originals (they now have a replaceable pin) and I got a small stash of them from 100% for my own stuff and to fix stuff at my dealers. It’s been a while since I got any and I’ve gotten two types from them. Let me reach out to them and see what the best thing is to do.
crusher773
5/4/2022 7:14pm
Why do you even need that pin? fold it over on the pin on the lense
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
5/4/2022 7:18pm Edited Date/Time 5/4/2022 7:18pm
crusher773 wrote:
Why do you even need that pin? fold it over on the pin on the lense
Break yours off and try it. It doesn’t work very well. The hole is not in the right spot
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
5/4/2022 7:20pm
Spooner wrote:
I’m a rep for PU and also broke them on my originals (they now have a replaceable pin) and I got a small stash of them...
I’m a rep for PU and also broke them on my originals (they now have a replaceable pin) and I got a small stash of them from 100% for my own stuff and to fix stuff at my dealers. It’s been a while since I got any and I’ve gotten two types from them. Let me reach out to them and see what the best thing is to do.
Awesome
Thank you. One pair of goggles are almost brand new. I keep them in a hard case and am pretty good about taking care of them, not sure how they even got tweaked to begin with.
5/4/2022 7:24pm
langhammx wrote:
I have 2- pairs with a broken pin as well. is this available to buy to fix this problem ? I haven’t been able to use...
Spooner wrote:
I’m a rep for PU and also broke them on my originals (they now have a replaceable pin) and I got a small stash of them...
That would be awesome. I’m happy to order from the USA if I have to, desperate for these, mine just broke of my new racr Armega goggles
Spooner
5/4/2022 7:30pm
That would be awesome. I’m happy to order from the USA if I have to, desperate for these, mine just broke of my new racr Armega...
That would be awesome. I’m happy to order from the USA if I have to, desperate for these, mine just broke of my new racr Armega goggles
Those should have the new replaceable pin. I’ll ask about those too.
Spooner
5/4/2022 7:32pm
langhammx wrote:
Awesome Thank you. One pair of goggles are almost brand new. I keep them in a hard case and am pretty good about taking care of...
Awesome
Thank you. One pair of goggles are almost brand new. I keep them in a hard case and am pretty good about taking care of them, not sure how they even got tweaked to begin with.
When they first came out a bunch were even bent/broken in the package. They changed the packaging and now have a way better pin so they are all good now. I wash mine in the clothes washer and I just make sure to pop them off before I toss them in and they have been fine.
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
5/4/2022 7:47pm
Spooner wrote:
When they first came out a bunch were even bent/broken in the package. They changed the packaging and now have a way better pin so they...
When they first came out a bunch were even bent/broken in the package. They changed the packaging and now have a way better pin so they are all good now. I wash mine in the clothes washer and I just make sure to pop them off before I toss them in and they have been fine.
That makes sense. I thought about contacting them for a warranty deal on the new pair, but I really hate to be that guy. Hopefully there’s something available to remedy the problem. Appreciate you chiming in
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
5/6/2022 4:00pm
aeffertz wrote:
It hasn’t even been a day.
I could hear the tone of your voice when I read this. Tongue
5/6/2022 8:20pm
Emailed but no reply unfortunately
aeffertz wrote:
It hasn’t even been a day.
Well it has because I emailed way before posting this plus I’m in England so that may confuse you even more
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
5/6/2022 8:33pm Edited Date/Time 5/6/2022 8:35pm
Well it has because I emailed way before posting this plus I’m in England so that may confuse you even more
I will let you know if they reply to me. I did search the part # that you posted and it appears they sell those on their website. Not sure if these are what’s needed, they differ from the ones you posted. They are a lot like the ones that DaBaum44 posted up, which seem to work ok.

But If their customer service doesn’t work out, I’ll be glad to order some for you and ship them if it comes to that.

The ones on their website look like this-

https://www.100percent.com/products/tear-off-strap-pin-pack-of-3

Spooner~ are these the ones you have or are they like the ones he posted ?
Spooner
5/6/2022 8:43pm
Those are just the ones that go on your strap like the other non-outrigger goggles use. You can kinda make that work but the pin is a little further away that way.
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
5/6/2022 8:45pm
Spooner wrote:
Those are just the ones that go on your strap like the other non-outrigger goggles use. You can kinda make that work but the pin is...
Those are just the ones that go on your strap like the other non-outrigger goggles use. You can kinda make that work but the pin is a little further away that way.
Ok cool
I was hoping there is a better fix. Hopefully we get a response next week. Thank you
Spooner
5/7/2022 2:24pm
This is what they look like, they clip over the outrigger.

langhammx
Fantasy
455th
5/7/2022 6:46pm
Spooner wrote:
This is what they look like, they clip over the outrigger. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/05/07/548611/s1200_A14FB594_2114_4BCF_87D2_ACF38089A6D6.jpg[/img]
This is what they look like, they clip over the outrigger.

Oh… yes, those will be better. Thank you for posting that
dl117
Fantasy
2577th
5/9/2022 1:39pm
My kids broke also, and he scavenged parts from another pair to use them this weekend, I will send them a note about this also, glad i stumbled on this thread.
wydopen
5/9/2022 3:37pm
They need to strengthen their pins..one of my lens pins broke which basically makes the expensive lens that was perfect otherwise unusable..
5/9/2022 3:45pm
I’m still yet to receive a response from them so unfortunately I’ll have to go down the warranty claim. All I want is to buy these pins but can’t find them anywhere
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
5/9/2022 4:19pm
wydopen wrote:
They need to strengthen their pins..one of my lens pins broke which basically makes the expensive lens that was perfect otherwise unusable..
I have actually had that happened to me too. I replaced the lense with a new one, but I was lucky that it was already scratched and needed to be replaced
J-Mill
5/9/2022 4:22pm
I need a pin for the outrigger as well… Following this thread incase anyone tracks them down.

Post a reply to: ARMEGA Outrigger Tear-Off Pins

The Latest