AOMC (RedBull FE Graphics)?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/2/2019 9:44 AM

Ordered replacement Factory Red Bull graphics for my KTM (FE). The order was placed over a month ago but nothing has shipped. Stating back order. Im aware they are the only ones that supply the FE graphics for the FE bike, if so why would the turn around time be so lengthy? Is this standard? Has anyone else had the same issue?

Thanks

|

1/2/2019 9:53 AM

Give them a call... I've been buying parts and bikes from AOMC/KTM-Parts.com for 17yrs now.. Great shop; though I will admit that better communication regarding back orders is the one area they could improve in.

|

1/2/2019 9:54 AM

Moto Obsessed wrote:

Give them a call... I've been buying parts and bikes from AOMC/KTM-Parts.com for 17yrs now.. Great shop; though I will admit that better communication regarding back orders is the one area they could improve in.

this. only issue i have had is when something was backordered, and it fell apart then. no communication/etc, though they were quick to resolve if i called and hunted the issue down...

|

1/2/2019 9:57 AM

Just received a message back. Stating the graphics are on back order with NO eta. Wow! RedBull handcuffs the logo from letting other companies printing the graphics so this is what we get. Insane.

|

1/2/2019 10:07 AM

yz25 wrote:

Just received a message back. Stating the graphics are on back order with NO eta. Wow! RedBull handcuffs the logo from letting other companies printing the graphics so this is what we get. Insane.

Wow.. sounds like AOMC is in a "don't shoot the messenger" situation; however if I shelled out the $$ for a FE bike then couldn't even get replacement graphics, I'd be pissed.

I'd contact KTM USA to share my displeasure on the matter. (NOT to just bitch at the person on the other end of phone, because they likely can't do anything and won't want to even try to help someone with a bad attitude) However the onus falls on KTM here. I get that Red Bull is very protective of their brand/logo - however it all goes back to my original comments about the importance of communication - as it relates to both vendors, suppliers, dealers and consumers.

|

1/2/2019 10:21 AM

Do they sell a fe graphics kit? Most of it is printed directly on the plastics. I’ve only replaced the plastics themselves, with new ones.

|

1/2/2019 10:40 AM

ob wrote:

Do they sell a fe graphics kit? Most of it is printed directly on the plastics. I’ve only replaced the plastics themselves, with new ones.

Im willing to purchase any direction. On the site its just states what side shroud L/R then you put in the VIN etc.. That is how I purchased.

|

1/2/2019 1:33 PM

Pretty sure you get the complete shroud/graphic. Have ordered a couple of them. Expect lengthy back orders.

|

RIDEMPS.COM

[LINK TO IMAGE]