ANOTHER Celebrity MX Photoshoot

Related:
Create New Tag

3/1/2018 6:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/1/2018 7:00 PM

More moto in the mainstream. First we saw the Selena Gomez one, now Rihanna:



#FENTYxPUMA gang. @fentyxpuma SS18 #March15th

A post shared by badgalriri (@badgalriri) on

|

3/1/2018 7:00 PM

What is it with the bald bitches nowadays

|

3/1/2018 7:02 PM

jj welks wrote:

What is it with the bald bitches nowadays

Post chemo. Cancer. People don’t wear wigs after that anymore

|

3/1/2018 7:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/1/2018 7:15 PM

didnt mean to make that sound like a joke or snarky just observing... It's just a new trend or something

|

3/1/2018 7:04 PM

jj welks wrote:

What is it with the bald bitches nowadays

Did you just assume its gender bro!?

|

3/1/2018 8:04 PM

This is not the publicity we want for our sport

|

3/1/2018 8:09 PM

Any publicity is good publicity they say...

sad

|

3/1/2018 8:11 PM

I was just watching the trailer for the new Jumanji movie and it had some bad guys on dirt bikes.
Regis?

BTW- ANYTHING that portrays moto as something other than a backwoods sport done by rednecks in a field is good. The national image of our sport is absolutely horrendous. I am not sure why. Any nuance about the skill it takes is completely gone from public conversation. The second I mention to someone that I am into MX their image of me changes by 180 degrees. I still can't figure it out, but it could not be much worse. It is pretty much equivalent to announcing you have leprosy in some circles.

|

It's impossible for a corporation or government to love you or care about you.

3/1/2018 8:21 PM

I got to meet Rhianna at a promotional thing for that crappy Battleship movie a few years ago. She's even hotter in person than she is in photos/video...and that's saying something.

|

3/1/2018 8:51 PM

NorCal 50+ wrote:

I was just watching the trailer for the new Jumanji movie and it had some bad guys on dirt bikes.
Regis?

BTW- ANYTHING that portrays moto as something other than a backwoods sport done by rednecks in a field is good. The national image of our sport is absolutely horrendous. I am not sure why. Any nuance about the skill it takes is completely gone from public conversation. The second I mention to someone that I am into MX their image of me changes by 180 degrees. I still can't figure it out, but it could not be much worse. It is pretty much equivalent to announcing you have leprosy in some circles.

Who cares though? I don't really get it, I know I'm in the minority here but if someone wants to be dumb and think all dirtbike riders are hooligans so what? My life doesn't change based on what people think of me, I have way more important crap to worry about so screw em.

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com



3/1/2018 8:54 PM

NorCal 50+ wrote:

I was just watching the trailer for the new Jumanji movie and it had some bad guys on dirt bikes.
Regis?

BTW- ANYTHING that portrays moto as something other than a backwoods sport done by rednecks in a field is good. The national image of our sport is absolutely horrendous. I am not sure why. Any nuance about the skill it takes is completely gone from public conversation. The second I mention to someone that I am into MX their image of me changes by 180 degrees. I still can't figure it out, but it could not be much worse. It is pretty much equivalent to announcing you have leprosy in some circles.

JM485 wrote:

Who cares though? I don't really get it, I know I'm in the minority here but if someone wants to be dumb and think all dirtbike riders are hooligans so what? My life doesn't change based on what people think of me, I have way more important crap to worry about so screw em.

And then those people believe we're idiots and deserve our rights to be trampled on like they try every year with the OHV program and destroying its funding.

|

If it can't be fixed with a hammer, it's an electrical problem.

3/1/2018 8:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/1/2018 8:55 PM

Some black girls can barely grow hair, it just keeps breaking off so they just go with it. Others get a weave or wigs. Do you guys have no friends of Color?

|

3/1/2018 8:57 PM

jj welks wrote:

didnt mean to make that sound like a joke or snarky just observing... It's just a new trend or something

Yes you did

|

3/1/2018 8:58 PM

dirtmike86 wrote:

Did you just assume its gender bro!?

Grow up... BRO

|

3/1/2018 11:17 PM

Shifting would be a pain in the ass in those shoes.

|

2018 CRF250R

3/2/2018 2:10 AM

kkawboy14 wrote:

Some black girls can barely grow hair, it just keeps breaking off so they just go with it. Others get a weave or wigs. Do you guys have no friends of Color?

This

|

Ex Pro BMX rider. Lover of all 2 wheeled machines.

1978 XR75
1994 KX250
1997 KX250
2008 CRF450
2004 YZ250

3/2/2018 2:34 AM

JM485 wrote:

Who cares though? I don't really get it, I know I'm in the minority here but if someone wants to be dumb and think all dirtbike riders are hooligans so what? My life doesn't change based on what people think of me, I have way more important crap to worry about so screw em.

Some people make a living in the industry. So theres all sorts of conetations related to that.

Spain in the 60s, anyone think we might have dropped the ball and slid into obscurety?
Photo

|

3/2/2018 3:11 AM

Braaaphole wrote:

This is not the publicity we want for our sport

I feel that this type of publicity is bad publicity. I am sure more of Rihanna’s followers are people who live in the city and go clubbing more than they every think of a dirt bike. That being said, after seeing this they probably think of “wheelie boyz” and such.

|

3/2/2018 3:22 AM

jj welks wrote:

What is it with the bald bitches nowadays

and how about those teenage boys who look more feminine than my gay hairdresser... these days laughing wink

|

3/2/2018 4:53 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/2/2018 4:58 AM

All the closed minded redneck babble in this thread is why folks think motocross is full of closed minded rednecks.


If it were 4 white girls with their cleavage out in the same poses wearing the same clothing you’d post it in random threads when people were being PC or getting off topic.

|

3/2/2018 5:06 AM

Lot of low post count white knights in here with their panties in a bunch whistling

|

3/2/2018 5:13 AM

RoflCopter726 wrote:

Lot of low post count white knights in here with their panties in a bunch whistling

cool soul patch and dc beanie. Are you a time traveler from 2001?

|

3/2/2018 6:00 AM

RoflCopter726 wrote:

Lot of low post count white knights in here with their panties in a bunch whistling

observeroffacts wrote:

cool soul patch and dc beanie. Are you a time traveler from 2001?

Oh, good old 2001... If coach would've just put me in, we would 've made it all the way to State. I know it!

|

3/2/2018 6:47 AM

kkawboy14 wrote:

Some black girls can barely grow hair, it just keeps breaking off so they just go with it. Others get a weave or wigs. Do you guys have no friends of Color?

Don't be such a cream puff crapboi I was making an observation... I've seen you make enough retarded threads on here, get off your high horse

|

3/2/2018 7:00 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/2/2018 7:08 AM

kkawboy14 wrote:

Some black girls can barely grow hair, it just keeps breaking off so they just go with it. Others get a weave or wigs. Do you guys have no friends of Color?

jj welks wrote:

Don't be such a cream puff crapboi I was making an observation... I've seen you make enough retarded threads on here, get off your high horse

I was answering your question and having fun with it. No high horse. Did anybody else answer your question?

|

3/2/2018 7:09 AM

The lady got some great ass & amazing pipes.

And that’s all I got to say ‘bout that!

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

3/2/2018 8:23 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/2/2018 8:24 AM

jj welks wrote:

What is it with the bald bitches nowadays

dirtmike86 wrote:

Did you just assume its gender bro!?

40acres wrote:

Grow up... BRO

Nope, iam a toys r us kid.

|

3/2/2018 8:51 AM

Butthurt level 100 in here right now. You would think this was a feelings forum.

|

3/2/2018 9:37 AM

Braaaphole wrote:

This is not the publicity we want for our sport

pmshortt2 wrote:

I feel that this type of publicity is bad publicity. I am sure more of Rihanna’s followers are people who live in the city and go clubbing more than they every think of a dirt bike. That being said, after seeing this they probably think of “wheelie boyz” and such.

Or are freaks that hang out at music festivals and homeless shelters.

|

3/2/2018 11:01 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/2/2018 11:04 AM

They're just really shitty photos. I hope those are IG photos and not the published ones.

A couple million views and thousands of comments.. Anyone read them to see if they say anything about dirt biking or is it just "you're so hot" comments? LOL

|