Annual Loretta Lynn's Preparation Thread

4DAIVIPAI2K5
7/20/2018 10:23am
dadofagun wrote:
Stayed at the Knights Inn off of I-40 last year, simply because it was the only thing available that was close. If you have reservations there...
Stayed at the Knights Inn off of I-40 last year, simply because it was the only thing available that was close. If you have reservations there for this year, go get a tetanus shot before you arrive. Place was filthy as hell..... Waverly just up the road is small, but can cater to what most folks would need to survive the week. We enjoy the event as a vacation, not competing, lots of good times to be had.
My father and the boys mom and grandmother both got rooms in Camden I believe. Planned on them doing laundry and getting groceries when I run out and bringing them back to me lol.
4DAIVIPAI2K5
7/20/2018 10:23am
Planned on taking the power washer with me. I saw they have station's but I figure it will be a huge PITA using their's.
7/20/2018 10:59am
Stayed at Quality Inn in Dickson last year. The place is old, but floors, beds and amenities are new so a decent cheap option if you don't mind the drive.
TRAVO 67
7/20/2018 8:21pm
Here is my advice. Camping at the ranch is a must. Even when your not racing you want to watch racing because every class is good racing so driving to a motel back and forth would suck. Don't get all fancy because it's LL. Race the same dam bike you have been racing all year. No need for all new parts fresh everything just go race because I bet you don't go through the whole bike when your racing local races every weekend this race is no different at all. Even the heat everyone talks about it's summer everywhere not just at the ranch so of course it's gonna be hot duh. Maybe a fresh tire, oil change and air filter. That's it. It makes it that much better when you beat a ton of people that pay for trainers and all these fancy parts and mods that you dont need. Either you have it or you dont money will not change that.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Annual Loretta Lynn's Preparation Thread

The Latest