AND!! That's why Villopoto has that #1 Plate

THE_NOOB
3/9/2013 7:52pm Edited Date/Time 3/11/2013 11:27pm
Any Doubts! the guy Killed it tonight and absolutely Dominated. And we have a new Points leaderSmile
|
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2671st
3/9/2013 7:54pm
True story.
kongols
3/9/2013 7:55pm
We were just talking about you.
mx757
3/9/2013 7:58pm
that and the fact that the AMA refuses to actually penalize him, no matter how many rules he breaks...
THE_NOOB
3/9/2013 7:59pm Edited Date/Time 3/9/2013 8:01pm
Just talking, can't blame me for being Happy that my Favorite Hometown rider just won DaytonaSmile He got penalized for the one rule he broke and he didn't break ANY!! rule when he passed Bubba last week. What rule did he break tonight other than the Rule of the Law of Physics of how fast a Motocross bike can be ridden

The Shop

Racer92
3/9/2013 8:02pm
BamBam has the chops to beat 'Poto, he just didnt have the fitness tonight.
mx757
3/9/2013 8:04pm Edited Date/Time 3/9/2013 8:05pm
THE_NOOB wrote:
Just talking, can't blame me for being Happy that my Favorite Hometown rider just won Daytona:) He got penalized for the one rule he broke and...
Just talking, can't blame me for being Happy that my Favorite Hometown rider just won DaytonaSmile He got penalized for the one rule he broke and he didn't break ANY!! rule when he passed Bubba last week. What rule did he break tonight other than the Rule of the Law of Physics of how fast a Motocross bike can be ridden
tonight, none, last week, 1, twice, and never getting penalized priperly, A1 1 big time by skipping a whole straight WFO
bvm111
3/9/2013 8:05pm
mx757 wrote:
that and the fact that the AMA refuses to actually penalize him, no matter how many rules he breaks...
What rules has he broken? They showed the video replay... He rolled the jumps in the Red Cross section and passed in the yellow... Wether you like it or not... Thems the rules!!!!
dsmith
Fantasy
1294th
3/9/2013 8:07pm
sure was cool when he smoked the tire....
Awhit167
THE_NOOB wrote:
Any Doubts! the guy Killed it tonight and absolutely Dominated. And we have a new Points leaderSmile
And.. You created another rv thread congratulations
zook11
Must suck to be a RV hater...Evil
Blitz
3/9/2013 8:09pm Edited Date/Time 3/9/2013 8:12pm
mx757 wrote:
They need too...cause he's gonna run away with it otherwise. Rumor is he doesn't want to beat these guys by too much (he is a sensitive guy which you can tell from the way he covered his ears during the fireworks at trophy session). so he's hoping for a penalty to keep it close (so as to not hurt there feelings of course). The guy is on it! Good for Dungey too...outdoors is looking good.
Hut
3/9/2013 8:09pm
mx757 wrote:
bvm111 wrote:
What rules has he broken? They showed the video replay... He rolled the jumps in the Red Cross section and passed in the yellow... Wether you...
What rules has he broken? They showed the video replay... He rolled the jumps in the Red Cross section and passed in the yellow... Wether you like it or not... Thems the rules!!!!
I'm an RV fan but that was total bullshit, what was the Red Cross flag for last week? Just a drill?
zook11
3/9/2013 8:13pm
mx757 wrote:
Blitz wrote:
They need too...cause he's gonna run away with it otherwise. Rumor is he doesn't want to beat these guys by too much (he is a sensitive...
They need too...cause he's gonna run away with it otherwise. Rumor is he doesn't want to beat these guys by too much (he is a sensitive guy which you can tell from the way he covered his ears during the fireworks at trophy session). so he's hoping for a penalty to keep it close (so as to not hurt there feelings of course). The guy is on it! Good for Dungey too...outdoors is looking good.
LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingTongue
stewie94
3/9/2013 8:16pm
villy goona have a meltdown in indy , that probably would shut some of u fans boys up for a week
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2671st
3/9/2013 8:17pm
stewie94 wrote:
villy goona have a meltdown in indy , that probably would shut some of u fans boys up for a week
Why will he have a meltdown?
stewie94
3/9/2013 8:19pm
stewie94 wrote:
gsxrcr28 wrote:
cause he rides a kawiWink
zook11
3/9/2013 8:20pm
stewie94 wrote:
He's had a few and is still in the points lead. That's gotta chap all the RV haters asses PinchLaughing
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2671st
3/9/2013 8:22pm
stewie94 wrote:
gsxrcr28 wrote:
stewie94 wrote:
cause he rides a kawiWink
Oh I get it now, just saw your avatar (wishful thinking) Wink

For some reason your sig made me laugh Laughing
zehn
3/9/2013 8:23pm
Why!!! Can't the OP make a sentence!! Without typing like this?!?!?
ridge
3/9/2013 8:23pm
THE_NOOB wrote:
Just talking, can't blame me for being Happy that my Favorite Hometown rider just won Daytona:) He got penalized for the one rule he broke and...
Such an awesome ride tonight. Did you hear his podium speech where thanked you for fondling his balls so good?
stewie94
3/9/2013 8:25pm
stewie94 wrote:
zook11 wrote:
He's had a few and is still in the points lead. That's gotta chap all the RV haters asses PinchLaughing
im no rv hater by all means , i love to see him race , but some of u fans boys overrate the shit out of him
pilotdude
3/9/2013 8:28pm
THE_NOOB wrote:
You know, I've been a big RV since he went pro, and have been on here as well for the last 4 years. But you should know that one of the reasons Stewart lost a lot of people is his fans were just out of control arrogant when he was dominant.

Just a thought.
3/9/2013 8:34pm
mx757 wrote:
bvm111 wrote:
What rules has he broken? They showed the video replay... He rolled the jumps in the Red Cross section and passed in the yellow... Wether you...
The yellow section? So the red cross section runs only between the two red cross flags?
Outsider
3/9/2013 9:14pm
THE_NOOB wrote:
pilotdude wrote:
You know, I've been a big RV since he went pro, and have been on here as well for the last 4 years. But you should...
You know, I've been a big RV since he went pro, and have been on here as well for the last 4 years. But you should know that one of the reasons Stewart lost a lot of people is his fans were just out of control arrogant when he was dominant.

Just a thought.
Yep,

Oh, and, STFU NOOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE_NOOB
3/9/2013 10:18pm
OVER RATE Villopoto, are you absolutely Nuts, Have you NOT been watching the SX season so far. How can you not be a Fan of Villopoto, the guy get's knocked down and battle's back like no other. He's broken his Collarbone, Had ACL repaired, Broke his Tibia and Fibia, His Wrist was repaired and the Guy keeps coming back. He starts the Season with a Horrible start and here he is in the Points lead. Love him or Hate him, Ya gotta respect the Champion he is. ONE of the GREATEST!!Smile
Cigaro
3/9/2013 11:55pm Edited Date/Time 3/9/2013 11:55pm
THE_NOOB wrote:
OVER RATE Villopoto, are you absolutely Nuts, Have you NOT been watching the SX season so far. How can you not be a Fan of Villopoto...
OVER RATE Villopoto, are you absolutely Nuts, Have you NOT been watching the SX season so far. How can you not be a Fan of Villopoto, the guy get's knocked down and battle's back like no other. He's broken his Collarbone, Had ACL repaired, Broke his Tibia and Fibia, His Wrist was repaired and the Guy keeps coming back. He starts the Season with a Horrible start and here he is in the Points lead. Love him or Hate him, Ya gotta respect the Champion he is. ONE of the GREATEST!!Smile
You sure talk and type like that one douchebag that use to post here. Just love how you capitalize random words like he always did. You probably know the guy...

http://www.vitalmx.com/community/Moto331,30945/all?page=5
ocscottie
3/10/2013 12:11am
This guy is a bigger fantard that R-racer, now that is saying something! BlinkLaughing
Cigaro
3/10/2013 12:25am Edited Date/Time 3/10/2013 12:27am
ocscottie wrote:
This guy is a bigger fantard that R-racer, now that is saying something! BlinkLaughing
It's got to be the same guy. This is like his 6 or 7th attempt at this place. Always loved how he randomly capitalized words as if they were important. Guess we'll know it's him if he starts threatening to shoot board members...Whistling

Moto331 Wrote: Maybe I couldnt get decent positions in the Pro class, and I know I can get decent TROPHIES in the novice class... yeah, SAND BAGGING. He beats these guys like nothing its a joke. Not to mention hes a very dirty rider
bvm111
3/10/2013 12:26am
mx757 wrote:
bvm111 wrote:
Hut wrote:
I'm an RV fan but that was total bullshit, what was the Red Cross flag for last week? Just a drill?
Guess you guys watched a different video than what they showed on the Daytona broadcast... The pass was made under yellow flags after the Red Cross flags... You can pass under yellow!!! Again those are the rules ... So not sure the retarded hatred toward RV?
THE_NOOB
3/10/2013 12:28am
Tell me one thing about this Post that isn't true about Ryan Villopoto and his race tonight at Daytona. It's amazing how sensitive some members are on this Board. When James Stewart wins, his Fans are happy, when Ryan Dungey wins, his Fans are Happy and anyone else who's favorite rider manages to win a race or Championship. Fans have their favorite Football, Baseball and Basketball Teams, Favorite Nascar drivers and so on and they root for them. I support Villopoto and SX and MX is my favorite Sport, but some members on here get all in a Twist if he wins and try and discredit his accomplishments. If there's a Rider better than Villopoto racing right now, tell me who he is. I'll be waiting for that answer

Post a reply to: AND!! That's why Villopoto has that #1 Plate

The Latest