AMA issues $50,000 in Washougal fines

Related:
Create New Tag

8/12/2017 9:26 PM

Pickerington, OH - The AMA has oficially seized footage from the 92 Washougal 125cc National and issued $25,000 in fines to both Jeff Emig and Brian Swink. Both racers have apparently been placed on probation until further notice.

ATTENTION: This is fake news! Check out the video clip below.

https://www.facebook.com/90smotocross/videos/1653364614690940/

|

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good. ~ Samuel Johnson

8/12/2017 9:56 PM

I could only watch it about 10 times, lol. Thanks !

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

8/12/2017 9:58 PM

Does this happen to have something with those idiots in Randy's thread? Some fake news dipshit's?

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

8/12/2017 10:31 PM

Back when men were men and bikes were junk.

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

8/12/2017 11:12 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Does this happen to have something with those idiots in Randy's thread? Some fake news dipshit's?

Haha, had no idea what you were talking about but just saw the thread. That's one crazy site. The inspiration for this thread came from some of the FB comments.

|

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good. ~ Samuel Johnson

8/12/2017 11:50 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Hank_Thrill wrote:

Haha, had no idea what you were talking about but just saw the thread. That's one crazy site. The inspiration for this thread came from some of the FB comments.

Well Hank , I haven't signed up to do a Facebook account yet , so maybe I'm missing something. I saw the video ( I was there too! ) , but that's all there is , just the video. No story attached or anything like that. What did it say?

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

8/13/2017 12:52 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

Well Hank , I haven't signed up to do a Facebook account yet , so maybe I'm missing something. I saw the video ( I was there too! ) , but that's all there is , just the video. No story attached or anything like that. What did it say?

What a race to be at! The video just had some generic caption about Swink and Emig battling. There were some funny comments in the comment section. Several joking about how much the riders would be fined if that sort of racing happened today.

|

8/13/2017 1:39 AM

Hank_Thrill wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:

Hank_Thrill wrote:

What a race to be at! The video just had some generic caption about Swink and Emig battling. There were some funny comments in the comment section. Several joking about how much the riders would be fined if that sort of racing happened today.

Ahh I see. And yeah that was a hell of a race. My first ever national I went to was 1981. One of the coolest and most scary days ever. I was watching from the take off side of the Chuck Sun jump , when Chuck went over it with his throttle stuck. All I saw was him just pushing off from his bike. Gotta be a pretty scary thing having a 500cc 2 stroke stick the throttle!

|

8/13/2017 3:49 AM

Geez I love watching Fro ride. So good.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8/13/2017 5:40 AM

And all the idiots babble about how slow 125's are...

|

8/13/2017 8:05 AM

100 pager if vital was around back then laughing

|

8/13/2017 10:07 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

It's about how hard they raced back then and if it were to happen today they would both get fined.

|

8/13/2017 10:11 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/13/2017 10:19 AM

Tried to put up Vid. owner has the share option on, Go to youtube, you'll see it there

|