AMA hits Barcia where it hurts

Related:
Create New Tag

5/7/2022 10:44 PM

|

5/7/2022 10:49 PM

So, docked ten points, finishes 5th on the season behind MM instead of 4th? Probably still won’t learn from it.

|

5/7/2022 10:55 PM

That will cost him quite a bit in Team bonus payout.

|

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum

5/7/2022 11:12 PM

Good it deserved a penalty, especially after being on probation, but how much would it really effect his bonus?
Genuine question, are bonuses generally written Win, top 3, top 5, top 10 or sequentially?

|

5/7/2022 11:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/7/2022 11:16 PM

Do u really think it will make much of a difference?
If he went from 3rd lower. Yes.
But he dropped from 4th to 5th.
I would not think that would be much of a payout difference.
Then u have to add in the 3rd bonus for 2night. What's that? 20k?
They should have took his podium position so mookie got 3rd.

|

5/7/2022 11:18 PM

"It's just how I ride, man."

|

5/8/2022 12:30 AM

Make him miss A1, that would hurt.

|

5/8/2022 1:49 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/8/2022 1:50 AM

Barcia and Stewart gave everyone an exciting race in a series that has become boring.

I don’t known how the AMA is going to make their 2023 promos exciting if all they show is Sexton crashes, clean passes, and fireworks from Tomac/ Anderson wins. They are going to claim supercross is so extreme but the only thing extreme about it is Barcia. The second half of the season has been anything but exciting, except for this race, thanks Barcia.

I’ll bet the guy they punished, Barcia, gets featured in that promo.

I won’t pay to watch. I also may not care about the AMA or supercross at all now.

Thanks Barcia (and Stewart) for making a series that’s become boooooring, entertaining.

|

5/8/2022 2:04 AM

He should be suspended from the first 3 rounds next year

I love Barcias fight and aggressive riding normally but there was zero chance of him making a pass without endangering Mookie.

If he would of drilled Mookies leg that could of been a career ender.

|

5/8/2022 2:05 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/8/2022 2:06 AM

S.Loyer wrote:

I love Barcias fight and aggressive riding normally but there was ...more

Why does Stewart always eject himself off the bike?

|

5/8/2022 2:16 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/8/2022 2:17 AM

Ace Dudemeister wrote:

Barcia and Stewart gave everyone an exciting race in a series that has become boring.

I don’t known how the AMA is going to ...more

I get what you're saying, I'm all for seeing a good block pass or aggressively taking the line away, but can you honestly not see a difference between banging bars and full-bore t-boning somebody?

|

5/8/2022 2:17 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/8/2022 2:20 AM

S.Loyer wrote:

Ace Dudemeister wrote:

Is this a real question? Did you not learn about physics in school? A bike accelerating out of a corner going one direction, hit dead center by another bike pointing straight at the center of it hauling ass will more than likely cause the first bike having its hands ripped off the bars to due to physics

Imagine turning at a intersection at 12mph and accelerating than Someone coming in at 25 and hitting you

The slower truck is going to get rocked as it's slower speed and direction gets ram rodded by an outside force

The truck plowing into it will take less damage and probably be able to carry on while the first vehicle loses control and flips

|

5/8/2022 2:33 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/8/2022 2:40 AM

Ace Dudemeister wrote:

Richy wrote:

I get what you're saying, I'm all for seeing a good block pass or aggressively taking the line away, but can you honestly not ...more

Stewart’s pass on Barcia was aggressive and forced. He committed and went for it at the entry with no concern for what would happen at the exit but probably hoping to have enough to block Barcia.

Barcia saw or sensed it and checked up/ hesitated avoiding the collision. Had Barcia not done that Stewart would have aggressively cleaned Barcia out. I’m ok if that had happened.

Why isn’t Stewart smart enough to do the same thing?

Why did Barcia get penilized for Stewart’s poor racing?

The fact that Stewart raced back was pretty awesome.

|

5/8/2022 2:37 AM

S.Loyer wrote:

Ace Dudemeister wrote:

S.Loyer wrote:

Is this a real question? Did you not learn about physics in school? A bike accelerating out of a corner going one direction, ...more

I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone fly off of a bike like Stewart does. Ever.

|

5/8/2022 2:51 AM

Ace Dudemeister wrote:

Is it the AMA's promo? Or Feld's promo? Sanctioning body vs promoter.

|

5/8/2022 2:58 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/8/2022 2:59 AM

Ace Dudemeister wrote:

davis224 wrote:

Is it the AMA's promo? Or Feld's promo? Sanctioning body vs promoter.

Good question, I guess Field’s although the AMA will put something together too.

|

5/8/2022 3:04 AM

Ace Dudemeister wrote:

Richy wrote:

I get what you're saying, I'm all for seeing a good block pass or aggressively taking the line away, but can you honestly not ...more

Ace Dudemeister wrote:

Stewart’s pass on Barcia was aggressive and forced. He committed and went for it at the entry with no concern for what would ...more

Are you kidding me, right? Mookie literally cut underneath Barcia on a different line and left him plenty of room on the outside with no contact whatsoever. That was a textbook pass.

|

5/8/2022 3:10 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/8/2022 3:15 AM

Richy wrote:

Ace Dudemeister wrote:

Stewart’s pass on Barcia was aggressive and forced. He committed and went for it at the entry with no concern for what would ...more

ti473 wrote:

Are you kidding me, right? Mookie literally cut underneath Barcia on a different line and left him plenty of room on the ...more

Maybe he did. Maybe he would have drifted wide. Maybe he would have taken Barcia’s line. Since Barcia was in front, he may have turned down.

He intended to block Barcia on the exit.

Stewart would have collided with Barcia had Barcia not seen Stewart and hesitated to create separation.

It’s only a textbook pass because Barcia avoided Stewart.

Stewart should learn the same technique.

|

5/8/2022 3:24 AM

Dude... Just no.

|

5/8/2022 3:36 AM

Ace Dudemeister wrote:

ti473 wrote:

Are you kidding me, right? Mookie literally cut underneath Barcia on a different line and left him plenty of room on the ...more

Ace Dudemeister wrote:

Maybe he did. Maybe he would have drifted wide. Maybe he would have taken Barcia’s line. Since Barcia was in front, he may ...more

And if my aunt had balls, well you know the rest...

|

5/8/2022 3:50 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/8/2022 3:52 AM

ti473 wrote:

Ace Dudemeister wrote:

Maybe he did. Maybe he would have drifted wide. Maybe he would have taken Barcia’s line. Since Barcia was in front, he may ...more

ti473 wrote:

I guess you are right. Barcia saw what complete jerks Bogle and Webb were by blocking everyone and thought to himself, “I don’t want to be like them. If someone wants to pass me I’ll let them safely by without wasting anybody’s time.”

Or he saw the impending collision from Stewart’s aggressive move and avoided it.

I guess I’ll just go with your perspective, makes more sense.

|

5/8/2022 3:52 AM

Ace Dudemeister wrote:

ti473 wrote:

Ace Dudemeister wrote:

Are you slow? Malcom was in an entire different rut than bacia. Barcia was extremely close to a head on collision, he was avoiding NOT making contact

|

5/8/2022 4:52 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/8/2022 4:54 AM

ti473 wrote:

Ace Dudemeister wrote:

ajk423 wrote:

Are you slow? Malcom was in an entire different rut than bacia. Barcia was extremely close to a head on collision, he was ...more

Are you a prick?

So why did Barcia check up then?

|

5/8/2022 4:57 AM

Ace Dudemeister wrote:

ajk423 wrote:

Are you slow? Malcom was in an entire different rut than bacia. Barcia was extremely close to a head on collision, he was ...more

Ace Dudemeister wrote:

Are you a prick?

Dude…you drank too much, it’s Saturday, it’s fine…go to bed…

You can dream about bam bam banging you in the morning

|

5/8/2022 5:20 AM

ajk423 wrote:

Ace Dudemeister wrote:

Are you a prick?

reynardfan1 wrote:

ItsSunday afternoon.

If that’s your argument you don’t have an argument.

|

5/8/2022 5:42 AM

Ace Dudemeister wrote:

Bad take. AMA doesn’t promote the series Feld does. Feld will for sure use it to promote.

|

5/8/2022 5:44 AM

Stewart is no on track angel.
But he has learned from his mistakes early, and mid season.
He pretty much rode out the rest of the season like the front runner threat that he's become.

barci has never learned from his mistakes.
And never will.
That's why for most of his 450 career he's been nothing more than a one win wonder.
And not even close to that this year.

Every racer out there has to alter their race whenever they find themselves close to him.
And how many times has he ruined main events, not only with the trash he pulled last night, but for being an on track roadblock, being slower and holding up guys behind him, ruining their race and ours ??

|

#FMS

5/8/2022 5:52 AM

Boys, boys boys . . .

|

5/8/2022 5:54 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/8/2022 5:55 AM

ti473 wrote:

Nowadays your aunt can have balls and still be your aunt according to the left.

|

5/8/2022 6:10 AM

Ace Dudemeister wrote:

Are you a prick?

reynardfan1 wrote:

Ace Dudemeister wrote:

ItsSunday afternoon.

If that’s your argument you don’t have an argument.

I feel like you’re bored and just want to argue.

|