AJE/Gas Monkey Hauler

Conkey
10/9/2018 8:26am
Conkey wrote:
What a joke, Gas Monkey is lucky that AJE is paying them to use the name. A company that's not making $1.00 of profit is not...
What a joke, Gas Monkey is lucky that AJE is paying them to use the name. A company that's not making $1.00 of profit is not going to be sponsoring a team folks.
TSCHAM101 wrote:
Amazon hasnt turned a profit either... do you still think that way?
Is it a real sponsorship when you're paying for the use of the name? Usually the sponsor pays you the team to advertise the brand. Not the other way around.
RichieW13
Fantasy
2916th
10/9/2018 12:44pm Edited Date/Time 10/9/2018 12:45pm
Conkey wrote:
What a joke, Gas Monkey is lucky that AJE is paying them to use the name. A company that's not making $1.00 of profit is not...
What a joke, Gas Monkey is lucky that AJE is paying them to use the name. A company that's not making $1.00 of profit is not going to be sponsoring a team folks.
TSCHAM101 wrote:
Amazon hasnt turned a profit either... do you still think that way?
Conkey wrote:
Is it a real sponsorship when you're paying for the use of the name? Usually the sponsor pays you the team to advertise the brand. Not...
Is it a real sponsorship when you're paying for the use of the name? Usually the sponsor pays you the team to advertise the brand. Not the other way around.
Where are you seeing that AJE is paying Gas Monkey?

Why would AJE even do that?
motomoto652
10/9/2018 12:54pm
Gas Monkey is letting AJE use the name to try and attract other sponsors that will actually pay. At least that is what I've heard...
Rabbit
10/9/2018 12:56pm
Rig has doors on each side. It should be back at the race shop tomorrow. I rode the teams 450 today for first time. Bikes are...
Rig has doors on each side. It should be back at the race shop tomorrow. I rode the teams 450 today for first time. Bikes are much much improved over last year. Also rode with Chris Blose today. First day back since his injury during AX. He seemed stoked on the bike. See everyone at MEC!
The bike looked good to me!

The Shop

10/10/2018 12:09am
Gas Monkey is letting AJE use the name to try and attract other sponsors that will actually pay. At least that is what I've heard...
False..
10/10/2018 12:11am
Rig has doors on each side. It should be back at the race shop tomorrow. I rode the teams 450 today for first time. Bikes are...
Rig has doors on each side. It should be back at the race shop tomorrow. I rode the teams 450 today for first time. Bikes are much much improved over last year. Also rode with Chris Blose today. First day back since his injury during AX. He seemed stoked on the bike. See everyone at MEC!
Rabbit wrote:
The bike looked good to me! [img]http://azdirt.com/newsite/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/BW134-2335.jpg[/img]
The bike looked good to me!
Bike will be different for this weekend! And even more so come Anaheim!

Post a reply to: AJE/Gas Monkey Hauler

The Latest