9/17/2021 12:39pm
ocscottie wrote:
Gonna be a long off season Blink
DonM wrote:
Very….and it’s just beginning…
“Can I tell the story!” 😳
9/18/2021 5:55am
McG194 wrote:
Anyone who wants to dog his skills has absolutely no idea what they are talking about. Results have not been there but if you listen to...
Anyone who wants to dog his skills has absolutely no idea what they are talking about. Results have not been there but if you listen to him the primary reason is lack of seat time training. He has focused his energy on building his business (notice I didn't say brand) and having something that lasts.

If you have ever been at track level and focused on his technique he is absolutely butter. Fundamentally there are no flaws in his technique, he just has to be willing to "Eat sx, Sleep sx, Sh!t sx, F@ck sx" along with pushing out of comfort level and his results would go through the roof.
Who dogged his skills? He just doesn't deserve a factory ride. Not by a long shot. Not sure why this thread isn't in the dumbgeon actually
STLSharky
9/18/2021 6:32am
DoctorJD wrote:
Ho Lee Sheet, you've started a shit ton of topics over the last couple of weeks (since you joined). Let me offer a bit of advice...
Ho Lee Sheet, you've started a shit ton of topics over the last couple of weeks (since you joined). Let me offer a bit of advice: Quality over quantity. Every random thought doesn't require a discussion, nor does it require a poll.
McG194 wrote:
Why not? Someone out there may be wondering what all the commotion is and decide to watch some AJ videos and actually learn some good riding...
Why not?

Someone out there may be wondering what all the commotion is and decide to watch some AJ videos and actually learn some good riding tips.

To hell with "If it saves just one child" I'm all for "If it unlocks one riders hips." LaughingLaughingLaughing
Just watch rhyno that’s where he got his tips

The Shop

STLSharky
9/18/2021 6:35am
AJ would get lapped by the whole team
Fourth_Floor
9/18/2021 6:58am
I enjoy watching the dude's Youtube stuff and would love to take a class someday. I think I remember seeing in one of his videos him talking about how bad he gets arm pump and that he got surgery for it before, it went away for a bit and then came back. That sucks. Some people are just prone to getting arm pump more easily than others due to the way they're built. I shit you not, I get arm pump running a weed eater haha. It's frustrating trying to ride when your arms go to shit so fast. Literally everything feels great except you can't hold on.

I know this is a hypothetical thread but AJ probably has one of, if not the most popular riding schools in the US and is making a pretty good living (I'd imagine) doing his own thing. The dude is smart and found a niche that he can basically do until he retires kinda like Semics.
Spat24
Fantasy
618th
9/18/2021 8:35am
He was on Gypsy Tales podcast and stated that the past year or so was more focused on his riding school business and not racing. Although he still did the SX series he did say he knew results would not be good due to the lack of seat time and training. He did say his biz was in a good place and he would focus more on racing in 2022. Hope he does well and has fun.
9/18/2021 8:42am
Spat24 wrote:
He was on Gypsy Tales podcast and stated that the past year or so was more focused on his riding school business and not racing. Although...
He was on Gypsy Tales podcast and stated that the past year or so was more focused on his riding school business and not racing. Although he still did the SX series he did say he knew results would not be good due to the lack of seat time and training. He did say his biz was in a good place and he would focus more on racing in 2022. Hope he does well and has fun.
He has also talked about getting the arm pump surgery again.
9/18/2021 2:03pm
I’d like to see him come back up to New England and race a couple NESC races with Chris Canning and if Jimmy D and Marshall as well that would be a fun day to watch.
9/18/2021 2:11pm Edited Date/Time 9/18/2021 2:11pm
If I had a Team I would Love to Have Dean Wilson, AJ , A-Ray.. All kill it on Social Media
Personally I want to see the guys getting results get opportunities, social media is irrelevant to me as a fan.
mxb2
9/18/2021 2:14pm
If I had a Team I would Love to Have Dean Wilson, AJ , A-Ray.. All kill it on Social Media
Personally I want to see the guys getting results get opportunities, social media is irrelevant to me as a fan.
Bingo,
philG
9/18/2021 2:16pm
On a serious note, Dylan Schwartz has done a great job this year, he has to be a better bet than than everyone bar for Shimoda.

Post a reply to: AJ Cantanzaro to PC?

The Latest