AC92 good luck finally

Related:
Create New Tag

1/27/2019 2:56 AM

After seeing Adam suffer with so much ‘bad luck’ it was good to see him get the other side. The 2 sketchy moments in whoops were oh so close to taking him out.

|

Now a member of the Orange brigade

1/27/2019 4:56 AM

I think he knew he had to calm down and ride a "Dungey" race. Winning my 1 second or 10 doesn't matter, just the win. He's putting him self into a good position.

|

1/27/2019 5:01 AM

I kinda think with him the pressure might be good. Force him to lock in. He’s won a few with someone on his ass and he’s thrown more than a few out the window riding by himself.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/27/2019 5:03 AM

Bad luck is what happened to Lopes this weekend. AC’s “bad luck” has all been brought on upon himself. He seems to be riding way over his head and one of these mistakes is going to cost him big. I absolutely love AC don’t get me wrong but I really don’t want to see him on the ground. Lots of mistakes again last night.

|

1/27/2019 5:21 AM

Once I saw him getting sketchy at the beginning of the main, I didn't think he'd be able to find his poise again... Glad he proved me wrong.

|

1/27/2019 3:59 PM

Moto Obsessed wrote:

Once I saw him getting sketchy at the beginning of the main, I didn't think he'd be able to find his poise again... Glad he proved me wrong.

X2, it’s hard to watch when he comes undone. I’m a big AC fan so that was a great recover and mental check for him to be able to gather it back up and get it done

|

1/27/2019 4:07 PM

He is a little Stewartesque IMO. You have to love his belief that he belongs up front but that causes some sketchy moments and wild crashes.

|

1/27/2019 4:11 PM

Keys to watching AC race when he's under pressure: a Xanax and a beer.

|

1/27/2019 4:20 PM

Emig would have said he was huck a bucking. RC just said he was crossing the line. Either way, it sure was interesting for a while.

|

1/27/2019 4:30 PM

One thing is for sure this championship is in his hands. Whoever wins will depend on what AC does. If he stays up its his if he has another huge get off its most likely Nichols.

|

1/27/2019 6:45 PM

drt410 wrote:

One thing is for sure this championship is in his hands. Whoever wins will depend on what AC does. If he stays up its his if he has another huge get off its most likely Nichols.

its nichols

|