AC92 appears to be trying too hard

Premix
1/20/2019 4:09pm
AC is his own worst enemy. AC is Kawi’s prodigal son and I think that puts a ton of pressure on him.

I also think his bike setup for his height is hurting him. He sits primarily in the middle to rear of the bike in comparison to his first couple of seasons. Most of his crashes now are from washing the front end. His front end barely moves compared to Ferrandis and Mcelrath. Watch his crash from last night, He pushes the front end from the apex of the corner all the way to the face of the jump. Very little front end grip.
kage173
1/20/2019 4:18pm
Dude has more pressure this year than any. And 250 guys don't have the luxury of playing the "averages" game over 17 rounds. They have to...
Dude has more pressure this year than any. And 250 guys don't have the luxury of playing the "averages" game over 17 rounds. They have to actually win if they want to win.
Yeah but it's not just this year. It's nothing new. He has always been like this. Every year. It's how he races. Checkers or wreckers.
omalley
1/20/2019 5:50pm
Unless he’s changed his ways, it can’t help knowing that a mistake means your dad is going to treat you like shit when you get back to the pits...

The Shop

brocster
1/20/2019 9:07pm
Gotta slow down to go fast...
cmotodad
1/21/2019 8:48am
I was working the A2 race. In the tunnel during opening ceremonies, AC was sitting on a chair off to the side. Was up for just a moment. and basically sat there for a good amount of time looking VERY serious and focused. As I sat across from him, you could't see the loose young man in his blogs. Before the race,it was obvious the pressure and drive was clear to see. Seems to me, being a little more relaxed would go a long way on the race track. for him.

Post a reply to: AC92 appears to be trying too hard

The Latest