AC9 out for remainder of outdoors

7/22/2021 4:59pm
aeffertz wrote:
Who doesn’t love a little poisonous gas to strengthen their lungs?
PNWRider wrote:
Still hasn’t mentioned leg day though…
Who needs leg day when your grinding gears on I-70
Haha yeah ,with our air electronic auto transmission on route 322 in Pa. I hate going to the dr, just got back. I got along great with the nurses, the dr was odd. I,m there for a 22 stitch infected wound from 5-31 and haz mat poisoning. I mention 4 days of hz poisoning, he says what the hell are you talking about. Your supposed to see occupational health- code for I don’t know my job. He wants my shirt off to check my lungs, I say nothing to see here but rippling muscles, joking. He acted jealous, so why hv me take my shirt off if you can’t handle it man, come on. Anyway I got 2 prescriptions, 1 for sinus infection- ears are infected from sinuses. And a cream for infected leg. And the beat goes on
brocster
7/22/2021 6:53pm
PNWRider wrote:
Still hasn’t mentioned leg day though…
Who needs leg day when your grinding gears on I-70
Haha yeah ,with our air electronic auto transmission on route 322 in Pa. I hate going to the dr, just got back. I got along great...
Haha yeah ,with our air electronic auto transmission on route 322 in Pa. I hate going to the dr, just got back. I got along great with the nurses, the dr was odd. I,m there for a 22 stitch infected wound from 5-31 and haz mat poisoning. I mention 4 days of hz poisoning, he says what the hell are you talking about. Your supposed to see occupational health- code for I don’t know my job. He wants my shirt off to check my lungs, I say nothing to see here but rippling muscles, joking. He acted jealous, so why hv me take my shirt off if you can’t handle it man, come on. Anyway I got 2 prescriptions, 1 for sinus infection- ears are infected from sinuses. And a cream for infected leg. And the beat goes on
It sure does...
Ozy
7/22/2021 10:23pm
Hopefully this will solve the issue and AC can fulfill his potential. Wonder if Kawasaki is regretting only offering ET3 a 1 year deal and letting him go to Yamaha next season
tek14
7/23/2021 12:03am
Ozy wrote:
Hopefully this will solve the issue and AC can fulfill his potential. Wonder if Kawasaki is regretting only offering ET3 a 1 year deal and letting...
Hopefully this will solve the issue and AC can fulfill his potential. Wonder if Kawasaki is regretting only offering ET3 a 1 year deal and letting him go to Yamaha next season
He was going to Honda and take Ken´s bike after this season when Ken retires?

The Shop

7/23/2021 4:10am
A little confused by all the dounchbaggery going on in this thread.
Thanks for the update AC9 and all the best with your recovery. I trust that the decision will prove wise in the years to come.
motomike137
7/23/2021 4:18am
I hope Adam gets his issues worked out and can come back next season at 100%!
soggy
Fantasy
3846th
7/23/2021 5:55am
Haha yeah ,with our air electronic auto transmission on route 322 in Pa. I hate going to the dr, just got back. I got along great...
Woe is me
7/23/2021 6:52pm
Hope Adam is doing ok, you can,t get close to killing the nerve pain with any kind of pain killers. Even with the elbow on ice all day. That nerve is different than your back or a open hot nerve tooth. Hang in there Bud. Strong weed does help tho. I never do weed, had no choice. I was Surprised that it helped. I was off for 5 months, on weed for 3 weeks, red hair Sense gets you hyper too.
Dimblewambie
7/23/2021 8:18pm
I’m just here for every profeshenal post. Incredible
JazzyJJ wrote:
I’m impressed you can decode that garbage.
I can not, and that’s where the enjoyment starts.
Ryan625
7/23/2021 9:21pm
Hope Adam is doing ok, you can,t get close to killing the nerve pain with any kind of pain killers. Even with the elbow on ice...
Hope Adam is doing ok, you can,t get close to killing the nerve pain with any kind of pain killers. Even with the elbow on ice all day. That nerve is different than your back or a open hot nerve tooth. Hang in there Bud. Strong weed does help tho. I never do weed, had no choice. I was Surprised that it helped. I was off for 5 months, on weed for 3 weeks, red hair Sense gets you hyper too.
Sometimes I wish you’d never post again.

But where’s the fun in that?
sumdood
Fantasy
1282nd
7/24/2021 12:29am
Your body must be gnarly, they gave you “cream” for a 22 stitch infected wound in your leg ? That’s if ? Cream ? Shit I had to have 3 surgeries for my infected wound on my leg and it was only 14 stitches. Does the condition you have that allows your body to explode with energy bursts help you heal faster too ? That’s pretty rad I wish I had it. What’s the medical term for it ?
7/24/2021 8:01pm
sumdood wrote:
Your body must be gnarly, they gave you “cream” for a 22 stitch infected wound in your leg ? That’s if ? Cream ? Shit I...
Your body must be gnarly, they gave you “cream” for a 22 stitch infected wound in your leg ? That’s if ? Cream ? Shit I had to have 3 surgeries for my infected wound on my leg and it was only 14 stitches. Does the condition you have that allows your body to explode with energy bursts help you heal faster too ? That’s pretty rad I wish I had it. What’s the medical term for it ?
Maybe because I have a human leg and not a horses leg. Easy tiger I got 1 antibiotic for a infection into a nerve on a tooth. Dr gave me another antibiotic for sinus and lung infection from 4 dayz of hazmat poisoning. Leg wound infection not healing because I work 7 days a week trucking for months at a time. No blood flow to your leg when you sit, shower every 10-14 days . Truck Throttle is stiff like a grove crane I drove in 1990, another bad thing for blood flow. You hv your foot mashed on the pedal all day. The 2 antibiotics should help heal the wound and not sitting but walking. The calastedics I organize at 4am with fellow drivers jumping jacks and running in place , was not enough to over come the lack of blood flow from driving.
sumdood
Fantasy
1282nd
7/25/2021 1:42am

“Maybe because I have a human leg and not a horses leg” Laughing Think how fast you could run if you did Tongue
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
7/25/2021 10:43am
sumdood wrote:
Your body must be gnarly, they gave you “cream” for a 22 stitch infected wound in your leg ? That’s if ? Cream ? Shit I...
Maybe because I have a human leg and not a horses leg. Easy tiger I got 1 antibiotic for a infection into a nerve on a...
Maybe because I have a human leg and not a horses leg. Easy tiger I got 1 antibiotic for a infection into a nerve on a tooth. Dr gave me another antibiotic for sinus and lung infection from 4 dayz of hazmat poisoning. Leg wound infection not healing because I work 7 days a week trucking for months at a time. No blood flow to your leg when you sit, shower every 10-14 days . Truck Throttle is stiff like a grove crane I drove in 1990, another bad thing for blood flow. You hv your foot mashed on the pedal all day. The 2 antibiotics should help heal the wound and not sitting but walking. The calastedics I organize at 4am with fellow drivers jumping jacks and running in place , was not enough to over come the lack of blood flow from driving.
A shower every 10-14 days WTF !!! is wrong with you. Most OTR drivers I know shit shower and shave when they refuel at least every other day. No wonder you have infections. Dry
7/25/2021 10:25pm
You shower where you get fuel, 50 gal or more is a shower credit. My co.s contract is with flying j- pilot the busiest ts. You can wait in line for hrs for a shower. If your lucky enough to park at the pilot, parking lots fill up as early as 14.00. Or pay 13-15.00 for a shower at a diff ts and still wait. I wash the wound daily with dial soap. I cut my other leg on the peg, trying to get my bike out. I can’t believe it, this bike tore both my legs open now. This one is only 10 stitches tho.

yak651
Fantasy
214th
7/26/2021 5:50am
You shower where you get fuel, 50 gal or more is a shower credit. My co.s contract is with flying j- pilot the busiest ts. You...
You shower where you get fuel, 50 gal or more is a shower credit. My co.s contract is with flying j- pilot the busiest ts. You can wait in line for hrs for a shower. If your lucky enough to park at the pilot, parking lots fill up as early as 14.00. Or pay 13-15.00 for a shower at a diff ts and still wait. I wash the wound daily with dial soap. I cut my other leg on the peg, trying to get my bike out. I can’t believe it, this bike tore both my legs open now. This one is only 10 stitches tho.

I really thought you would have bigger legs, you've been skipping leg day??
7/26/2021 6:23am
You shower where you get fuel, 50 gal or more is a shower credit. My co.s contract is with flying j- pilot the busiest ts. You...

yak651 wrote:
You haven’t been paying attention. It’s all fast Twitch genetics my man.
Chris5406
8/19/2021 10:57pm

yak651 wrote:
You should be able to at least squat your bikes weight 😂
fullfloater
Fantasy
10th
8/20/2021 4:48am
I don't count 22 stitches but your doc certainly did a better job than Dr. Victor von Frankenstein did on sumdood!!
8/20/2021 5:47am
I wonder why Kawi isn't letting Tickle finish out the remaining rounds since AC is out and he's testing for them.

Post a reply to: AC9 out for remainder of outdoors

The Latest