AC9 out for remainder of outdoors

Related:
Create New Tag

7/22/2021 7:53 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/22/2021 8:26 AM

Sucks but im glad hes getting it fixed. Couldn't imagine trying to ride with an arm that goes numb while riding. I struggle enough with two good arms!

|

7/22/2021 8:22 AM

Sucks to hear, going to miss his vlog also

|

Instagram: logi.bear93
Youtube: Logi. Bear93

7/22/2021 8:29 AM

It seems like the best thing for him, though. He was an honest-to-goodness contender for wins and a long-shot for a title in 2020 but this year has been kind of a disaster. I hope he heals up quick and comes back ready to win in '22.

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

7/22/2021 8:36 AM

I think it’s a smart move. He can win if he stays off the ground. It’s still a pretty young career for him too.

|

2022 MC350 - the daily
2004 RM144 - The princess
2003 RM250 - Play Bike

https://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Bike-Builds,46/2004-RM-Corona-build,1374304?exclusive_forum_user=false&page=3

7/22/2021 8:40 AM

Hope he comes back healthy and strong. Would be great to get him in the mix for an entire main/moto with the top guys, definitely has the speed!

|

7/22/2021 8:59 AM

Very bad idea too have your ulnar nerve - funny bone worked on. I had a 2 incision elbow surgery on 1-2011, the ulnar nerve was worked on for 2.75 hrs, way too much. Surgeon said it was the most active nerve he ever worked on, my arm constantly twitched in surgery. He said way more active than a major league pitcher. I dated a baseball players ex, she was always freaked out by my body. Some people are born with extremely over active twitch muscle and nerves. My pinky and next finger all the way threw the hand into the wrist, is always numb. Even in hot weather the fingers are cold and in pain. I was told there is nothing you can do for nerve damage

|

7/22/2021 9:07 AM

Guys.. AC has given me the courage to come forward.

I, too, have a medical condition (undiagnosed) that prevents me from riding very good.

|

7/22/2021 9:45 AM

profeshenal125 wrote:

Very bad idea too have your ulnar nerve - funny bone worked on. I had a 2 incision elbow surgery on 1-2011, the ulnar nerve ...more

Man you're one hell of a human specimen..... able to run faster (in work boots) than Olympic runners and now have better fast twitch muscles than pro baseball players...

|

"Shifting gears and passing queers" GL

7/22/2021 9:46 AM

Jardo wrote:

I, too, have a medical condition (undiagnosed) that prevents me from ...more

It's called lack of talent.

|

7/22/2021 9:59 AM

profeshenal125 wrote:

Very bad idea too have your ulnar nerve - funny bone worked on. I had a 2 incision elbow surgery on 1-2011, the ulnar nerve ...more

JOE_SPROCKETS#1 wrote:

Man you're one hell of a human specimen..... able to run faster (in work boots) than Olympic runners and now have better fast ...more

Yeah Thx , probably why I had numerous d1 offers for basketball and an offer for football in 10 th grade. I didn’t even play football.

|

7/22/2021 10:04 AM

profeshenal125 wrote:

JOE_SPROCKETS#1 wrote:

Man you're one hell of a human specimen..... able to run faster (in work boots) than Olympic runners and now have better fast ...more

Don't forget his pallet jack work that makes him fitter than the top moto guys laughing

|

7/22/2021 10:55 AM

profeshenal125 wrote:

JOE_SPROCKETS#1 wrote:

yak651 wrote:

Don't forget his pallet jack work that makes him fitter than the top moto guys laughing

Don’t forget that was in Louisiana muggy heat. Next ld is 4 days 4th of July weekend, reloaded ovr wt twice, ld shift. Corrosive flammable acetic acid anhydride flash point of 103 . Totes leaking getting gassed numerous times, where you can’t breath in or out for 3-4 minutes. That’s the key to an extreme lung work out. It’s super fun give it a try. Your eyes will also feel like there burning out of your skull. Oh it’s so neat, you can cough caustic acid out of your lungs, along with really cool infection 2 weeks later.

|

7/22/2021 11:01 AM

profeshenal125 wrote:

Don’t forget that was in Louisiana muggy heat. Next ld is 4 days 4th of July weekend, reloaded ovr wt twice, ld shift. ...more

I'm going to try to weave this into my workout routine

|

7/22/2021 11:01 AM

I’m just here for every profeshenal post. Incredible

|

Mantis Toboggan, M.D

7/22/2021 11:07 AM

Here’s to AC healing fully and quickly!

|

7/22/2021 11:12 AM

Sucks to hear, but he will be back faster than ever! Good to hear it’s a simple procedure..

|

7/22/2021 11:29 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/22/2021 11:29 AM

profeshenal125 wrote:

Ok cool guy.
Magic mushrooms have been shown to help with nerve damage.

|

7/22/2021 11:29 AM

Dimblewambie wrote:

I think he finally learned to use a comma and has quit using a quotation mark as a comma. wink

|

Ed Johnson

7/22/2021 11:59 AM

Dimblewambie wrote:

lostboy819 wrote:

I think he finally learned to use a comma and has quit using a quotation mark as a comma. wink

grin I think it depends on if he's posting from his phone or a computer.
|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

7/22/2021 12:06 PM

Man sucks to AC not finish a series yet again. I wonder if Tickle will fill in after the break ?

|

7/22/2021 12:12 PM

mb60 wrote:

Man sucks to AC not finish a series yet again. I wonder if Tickle will fill in after the break ?

On the SwapMotoLive show he said that it's a possibility.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

7/22/2021 12:36 PM

Dimblewambie wrote:

lostboy819 wrote:

His spelling and grammar are about what you'd expect for someone who routinely holds his breath for 3-4 minutes at a time.

|

7/22/2021 12:55 PM

Actual photos of the Profeshenal post pallet jack workout. Photo

|

2022 MC350 - the daily
2004 RM144 - The princess
2003 RM250 - Play Bike

https://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Bike-Builds,46/2004-RM-Corona-build,1374304?exclusive_forum_user=false&page=3

7/22/2021 1:04 PM

AC seemed to have other world speed in qualifying and early in a race. If the surgery works he'd be a serious threat for titles.

|

7/22/2021 1:31 PM

Dimblewambie wrote:

I’m impressed you can decode that garbage.

|

7/22/2021 1:43 PM

Jardo wrote:

I, too, have a medical condition (undiagnosed) that prevents me from ...more

Suicidal_Tendencies wrote:

It's called lack of talent.

Accurate.

|

7/22/2021 1:47 PM

disbanded wrote:

Who doesn’t love a little poisonous gas to strengthen their lungs?

|

7/22/2021 3:43 PM

profeshenal125 wrote:

Don’t forget that was in Louisiana muggy heat. Next ld is 4 days 4th of July weekend, reloaded ovr wt twice, ld shift. ...more

disbanded wrote:

aeffertz wrote:

Still hasn’t mentioned leg day though…

|

7/22/2021 4:05 PM

Dimblewambie wrote:

lostboy819 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote: grin I think it depends on if he's posting from his phone or a computer.

Posting from a apple phone. I hope Adam didn’t make his decision from his Millville front end wash out. Very common at Millville, it looks like sand but under neath it’s hard slick under neath the sand. Morning of surgery he says 1 yr for full recovery, b4 that it was 4 months. I said forget it, I,m going home, take the iv out. My girlfriend says you have to get surgery, he said you need it. Big mistake feeling loopy from the iv, I proceed with surgery. The only surgery I was awake for in the operating room was for my elbow. I,m usually knocked out b4 I get to the room. They transport me onto a cold stainless steal bed for operation. Then I joke with the nurses that are getting the instruments ready. Who is the lucky gal that gets to put the catheter in ? They didn’t laugh. I ended up with an infection, strongest antibiotics. Now they don’t work for a 22 stitch infected wound or anything.

|

7/22/2021 4:09 PM

disbanded wrote:

aeffertz wrote:

PNWRider wrote:

Still hasn’t mentioned leg day though…

Who needs leg day when your grinding gears on I-70

|

"Shifting gears and passing queers" GL