AC9 Updates?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/1/2022 7:42 AM

Social is off since January. Any updates on his return?

|

6/1/2022 7:45 AM

thearc wrote:

I think I heard he could be back on bike late July-ish? But you won't see him for Nationals this year at all.

|

6/1/2022 8:07 AM

Kenny catches a lot of shit for not finishing series, but AC isn't much better. I like him but he's made of glass.

|

6/1/2022 8:26 AM

I'm a fan of Nick Wey and clearly he can train for speed and fitness but the mental errors AC and Cameron make are getting too consistent. They really need some mental coaching from someone else. Neither rider I feel has matured like they should have and could use some change.

|

6/1/2022 9:10 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/1/2022 9:11 AM

ML512 wrote:

I think I heard he could be back on bike late July-ish? But you won't see him for Nationals this year at all.

Still on Kawie?

|

6/1/2022 11:03 AM

thearc wrote:

ML512 wrote:

davistld01 wrote:

Still on Kawie?

Yes

|

I’M NOT F*#$ING SWAP….OK!

6/1/2022 1:41 PM

thearc wrote:

Wow just realized he was missing last weekend

|

6/1/2022 2:22 PM

stremme12 wrote:

I'm a fan of Nick Wey and clearly he can train for speed and fitness but the mental errors AC and Cameron make are getting too ...more

And AC makes the same mistake time and time again. Seems like Kawasaki could help him with that front end washing out, or is it his fault?

|

6/1/2022 5:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/1/2022 5:18 PM

stremme12 wrote:

I'm a fan of Nick Wey and clearly he can train for speed and fitness but the mental errors AC and Cameron make are getting too ...more

stone881 wrote:

And AC makes the same mistake time and time again. Seems like Kawasaki could help him with that front end washing out, or is ...more

JA doesn’t constantly wash his front, and neither did Eli last year, so…

|

6/1/2022 5:57 PM

stremme12 wrote:

stone881 wrote:

And AC makes the same mistake time and time again. Seems like Kawasaki could help him with that front end washing out, or is ...more

quadzrulebro wrote:

JA doesn’t constantly wash his front, and neither did Eli last year, so…

Eli actually lost the front on that chassis quite a few times. And it’s what knocked JA silly at whatever round that was. But JA is more of a rear steerer then Adam so it’ll happen less to Jason. . I honestly think the Kawi is holding AC back. He would be better on something with more front end bias. I hope to see him switch brands before he calls it quits.

|

6/1/2022 6:10 PM

bigk218 wrote:

Wow just realized he was missing last weekend

Photo
|

6/1/2022 6:12 PM

I'm sure around October he will be posting videos again. I'm a huge fan of his but man the years are going by quickly for his 450 career.

|

6/1/2022 6:13 PM

Hope he invested wisely. I hate it for him but I think hes done as far as championships. The Lord laughs when we make plans. Love ya Adam

|

If I'm healthy enough to complain. I shouldn't be complaining.

6/1/2022 6:59 PM

Still God's only son, so no change.

|

6/1/2022 7:01 PM

Do we really know what the fastest qualifying laps are if AC is is out?

|

6/1/2022 7:03 PM

smoothies862 wrote:

Hope he invested wisely. I hate it for him but I think hes done as far as championships. The Lord laughs when we make plans. ...more

He could never work another day in his life if he retired tomorrow.

|