AC9 Podium interview

Related:
Create New Tag

1/5/2020 3:38 AM

Watching him on the podium interview, he is such a damn good speaker. The kid is a fast as hell rider and I see him as a top level color man in the years ahead too. He’s got me as a new fan. Good kid!

|

1/5/2020 3:46 AM

Yep AC gives me hope he will be the first factory kawi guy in years to not be a boring robot factory kawi even managed to make me sure RV was a boring flog then sure enough he retires and I now realise he was made to be that fucken boring let’s hope AC doesn’t get squashed over time

|

1/5/2020 3:55 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/5/2020 3:56 AM

@lips395 wrote:

Yep AC gives me hope he will be the first factory kawi guy in years to not be a boring robot factory kawi even managed to make me sure RV was a boring flog then sure enough he retires and I now realise he was made to be that fucken boring let’s hope AC doesn’t get squashed over time

What???

Try and use some punctuation bro...I think we agree that RV was a boring robot and AC is not, but I can’t forking tell.

|

1/5/2020 3:58 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/5/2020 4:00 AM

@lips395 wrote:

coastie44 wrote:

What???

Try and use some punctuation bro...I think we agree that RV was a boring robot and AC is not, but I can’t forking tell.

Yep AC gives me hope he will be the first factory kawi guy in years to not be a boring robot.Factory kawi even managed to make me sure RV was a boring flog,then when he retires his personality got to come out
I now realise he was made to be that fucken boring. Lets hope AC doesn’t get squashed over time at that team

Lol hope this helps

|

1/5/2020 4:09 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/5/2020 4:11 AM

@lips395 wrote:

coastie44 wrote:

What???

@lips395 wrote:

Yep AC gives me hope he will be the first factory kawi guy in years to not be a boring robot.Factory kawi even managed to make me sure RV was a boring flog,then when he retires his personality got to come out
I now realise he was made to be that fucken boring. Lets hope AC doesn’t get squashed over time at that team

Lol hope this helps

Hahaha, actually it did make it more readable. Thanks for playing the game!

|

1/6/2020 7:10 AM

downard254 wrote:

Watching him on the podium interview, he is such a damn good speaker. The kid is a fast as hell rider and I see him as a top level color man in the years ahead too. He’s got me as a new fan. Good kid!

Agree. I like listening to him. He actually says something. I loved his comment when Barcia went off-line...'I thought we were gonna die!' LOL Hes enjoyable to listen to and watch ride...AND he owns his eff ups.

|

TPA | RwR | CMTRA | COHVCO | BRC

1/6/2020 7:30 AM

Well spoken, respectful, grateful, honest, and talented as F. I can't think of a single reason not to be an AC fan.

|

1/6/2020 10:02 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/6/2020 10:02 AM

Future Governor of Florida.
I'm calling it here first!

|

“Men, we are surrounded by the enemy. We have the greatest opportunity ever presented an army. We can attack in any direction.”
― General Anthony McAuliffe, 101st Airborne, while addressing troops at Bastogne during the Battle
of the Bulge.

1/6/2020 10:09 AM

Love this kid!

|

Did i do that?

1/6/2020 9:14 PM

He is a breath of fresh air for sure. A guy who can talk up a storm without being a douche. I'll be rooting for him.

|

RIP Danny "Magoo" Chandler 1959-2010

1/6/2020 9:58 PM

Watching him after he lost the championship shows what a strong character he has. Anyone who can look at the bright side and keep going forward has what it takes, just doing the interview was amazing.

|

Ed Johnson

1/6/2020 10:21 PM

How can anyone, other than a few of his competitor's, not like the guy. He has the personality to make the sport grow...like his good friend, Roczen.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.