AC9 Podium interview

downard254
Edited Date/Time 1/5/2020 7:09am
Watching him on the podium interview, he is such a damn good speaker. The kid is a fast as hell rider and I see him as a top level color man in the years ahead too. He’s got me as a new fan. Good kid!
|
@lips395
1/5/2020 3:46am
Yep AC gives me hope he will be the first factory kawi guy in years to not be a boring robot factory kawi even managed to make me sure RV was a boring flog then sure enough he retires and I now realise he was made to be that fucken boring let’s hope AC doesn’t get squashed over time
coastie44
1/5/2020 3:55am Edited Date/Time 1/5/2020 3:56am
@lips395 wrote:
Yep AC gives me hope he will be the first factory kawi guy in years to not be a boring robot factory kawi even managed to...
Yep AC gives me hope he will be the first factory kawi guy in years to not be a boring robot factory kawi even managed to make me sure RV was a boring flog then sure enough he retires and I now realise he was made to be that fucken boring let’s hope AC doesn’t get squashed over time
What???

Try and use some punctuation bro...I think we agree that RV was a boring robot and AC is not, but I can’t forking tell.
@lips395
1/5/2020 3:58am Edited Date/Time 1/5/2020 4:00am
@lips395 wrote:
Yep AC gives me hope he will be the first factory kawi guy in years to not be a boring robot factory kawi even managed to...
coastie44 wrote:
What???

Try and use some punctuation bro...I think we agree that RV was a boring robot and AC is not, but I can’t forking tell.
Yep AC gives me hope he will be the first factory kawi guy in years to not be a boring robot.Factory kawi even managed to make me sure RV was a boring flog,then when he retires his personality got to come out
I now realise he was made to be that fucken boring. Lets hope AC doesn’t get squashed over time at that team

Lol hope this helps
coastie44
1/5/2020 4:09am Edited Date/Time 1/5/2020 4:11am
@lips395 wrote:
coastie44 wrote:
What???

@lips395 wrote:
Yep AC gives me hope he will be the first factory kawi guy in years to not be a boring robot.Factory kawi even managed to make...
Yep AC gives me hope he will be the first factory kawi guy in years to not be a boring robot.Factory kawi even managed to make me sure RV was a boring flog,then when he retires his personality got to come out
I now realise he was made to be that fucken boring. Lets hope AC doesn’t get squashed over time at that team

Lol hope this helps
Hahaha, actually it did make it more readable. Thanks for playing the game!

The Shop

dmac1
1/6/2020 7:10am
downard254 wrote:
Watching him on the podium interview, he is such a damn good speaker. The kid is a fast as hell rider and I see him as...
Watching him on the podium interview, he is such a damn good speaker. The kid is a fast as hell rider and I see him as a top level color man in the years ahead too. He’s got me as a new fan. Good kid!
Agree. I like listening to him. He actually says something. I loved his comment when Barcia went off-line...'I thought we were gonna die!' LOL Hes enjoyable to listen to and watch ride...AND he owns his eff ups.
Ranman68
1/6/2020 7:30am
Well spoken, respectful, grateful, honest, and talented as F. I can't think of a single reason not to be an AC fan.
Red Crawford
1/6/2020 10:02am Edited Date/Time 1/6/2020 10:02am
Future Governor of Florida.
I'm calling it here first!
TG130
1/6/2020 9:14pm
He is a breath of fresh air for sure. A guy who can talk up a storm without being a douche. I'll be rooting for him.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
1/6/2020 9:58pm
Watching him after he lost the championship shows what a strong character he has. Anyone who can look at the bright side and keep going forward has what it takes, just doing the interview was amazing.
ledger
1/6/2020 10:21pm
How can anyone, other than a few of his competitor's, not like the guy. He has the personality to make the sport grow...like his good friend, Roczen.

Post a reply to: AC9 Podium interview

The Latest