AC on pulp

Gus
5/9/2018 4:12pm Edited Date/Time 5/10/2018 2:31pm
He seems like such a natural at broadcasting and media. He never spoke over, has great timing and just seemed to know what to do. He sounds like a smart guy too. I think he’ll have a future after bikes no matter what he decides.

We can only hope he’ll find Stew

|
cheeseburger
5/9/2018 4:18pm
Pulp is always funny but I was laughing so hard! AC is gold and its just a bonus to have randy in the background just throwing shade and dropping one liners
Gus
5/9/2018 4:23pm
Pulp is always funny but I was laughing so hard! AC is gold and its just a bonus to have randy in the background just throwing...
Pulp is always funny but I was laughing so hard! AC is gold and its just a bonus to have randy in the background just throwing shade and dropping one liners
Yes Randy is gold! Always a favorite, he’s a good follow on Twitter too.
motokawi818
5/9/2018 4:26pm
Gus wrote:
He seems like such a natural at broadcasting and media. He never spoke over, has great timing and just seemed to know what to do. He...
He seems like such a natural at broadcasting and media. He never spoke over, has great timing and just seemed to know what to do. He sounds like a smart guy too. I think he’ll have a future after bikes no matter what he decides.

Is that an original art piece? ?
Drtbykr
5/9/2018 4:51pm
He was less nervous talking to Osborne than I was listening.

The Shop

zehn
5/9/2018 5:06pm
Pulp is always funny but I was laughing so hard! AC is gold and its just a bonus to have randy in the background just throwing...
Is he the one producer/guy who always lost his shit about the dumbest things?
5/9/2018 6:04pm
Loved it. I’d say put this show on the list of best Pulp shows. Up there with GL on entertainment for sure and he was sober!
Gus
5/9/2018 6:17pm
Gus wrote:
He seems like such a natural at broadcasting and media. He never spoke over, has great timing and just seemed to know what to do. He...

Is that an original art piece? ?
Buddy I work with drew it for me. They kept talking about it and I just kept chuckling and envisioning this.
dimetime
5/9/2018 6:22pm Edited Date/Time 5/9/2018 6:22pm
Listening right now and AC is the leading "personality" in the sport.

By that l mean he actually has one and it's refreshing.
5/9/2018 6:41pm Edited Date/Time 5/9/2018 6:43pm
He's not only well spoken, but AC is definitely wise beyond his years too. I hope we see Adam in the sport one way or another for many many years beyond just his racing career

Randy Richardson has become one of my favorite industry dudes.. Dude seems like a class act both professionally and personally, and witty as hell too. Hope Michelin is paying him what he's worth
5/9/2018 6:59pm Edited Date/Time 5/9/2018 7:00pm
Ever since the pulp show has Keifer now, its nothing more than the dmxs show. A lot of bad language and sexual innuendo i can do without. Cant listen around any kids or women. I used to listen every week but now its getting lame
Tarz483
Fantasy
379th
5/9/2018 7:13pm
I missed it but gonna listen for Sure AC is awsome imo he will be the new Windham
#fanfavorite
Idp57
Fantasy
2571st
5/9/2018 8:04pm
Ever since the pulp show has Keifer now, its nothing more than the dmxs show. A lot of bad language and sexual innuendo i can do...
Ever since the pulp show has Keifer now, its nothing more than the dmxs show. A lot of bad language and sexual innuendo i can do without. Cant listen around any kids or women. I used to listen every week but now its getting lame
Man up man Wink
5/9/2018 8:08pm Edited Date/Time 5/9/2018 8:08pm
Ever since the pulp show has Keifer now, its nothing more than the dmxs show. A lot of bad language and sexual innuendo i can do...
You can always go watch golf or bowling, honestly it kinda comes with the sport. I’d say the majority of people who ride dirt bikes cuss like sailors, drink, bang hot chicks, you know, cool shit.
Switch
5/9/2018 8:17pm
Easy solution.. don’t listen.

Boom, one less thing for you to complain about.
5/9/2018 8:20pm
I agree he's great, he would be good to have doing the TV broadcast, but good luck getting Jeff Schmemig out of there.
Gus
5/9/2018 8:24pm
68 wrote:
I agree he's great, he would be good to have doing the TV broadcast, but good luck getting Jeff Schmemig out of there.
I was thinking those guys better get what they’re gonna get cause in the next ten years (whenever it’ll be) AC will have that job.
Xeno
5/9/2018 8:26pm
+1
Talented broadcasters can make you laugh or think without using degenerate dialogue.
hamncheeze
5/9/2018 9:07pm
Do you listen to Black Flag around any kids or women?
SrfNdirt
5/9/2018 9:34pm
After a while I thought he started to get annoying, he and Steve sounded like a couple of little boys having a sleepover. One of the better parts was when the owner of Guts racing had some mic time, brought some maturity to the show.
flatout111
5/9/2018 10:10pm
One of the best Pulps, ever!
milliebays
5/9/2018 10:25pm Edited Date/Time 5/9/2018 10:26pm
he sure does incorporate alot of urban lingo into his lexicon. it comes off as incongruent because he doesn't have the accent to match and he's a clean cut kid. it's interesting, if nothing else.

on another note, the one-legged race jab was one of matthes' best jokes ever.

https://youtu.be/orvszNA8eiU
Jrewing
5/10/2018 3:21am
SrfNdirt wrote:
After a while I thought he started to get annoying, he and Steve sounded like a couple of little boys having a sleepover. One of the...
After a while I thought he started to get annoying, he and Steve sounded like a couple of little boys having a sleepover. One of the better parts was when the owner of Guts racing had some mic time, brought some maturity to the show.
Sounded like friends hanging out. Adam and randy are both quick witted. Was a good show.
Crush
5/10/2018 5:11am
Just finishing it now. Adam is great, he will be able to do any media job he wants after racing.
Raceline
5/10/2018 5:25am
Adam is awesome. Been a fan of his before he turned pro. He's always been himself which seems rare in this sport. I know most guys probably don't do speeches well so they're groomed by the team, but Potto and now Tomac sound like robots. I hope if/when AC goes to Kawi for 450's he doesnt start sounding like them.

I agree on the pulp show with the language and such. Even Adam was getting after Steve to be nicer. It doesn't bother me, but I do notice its changing over time.
BobPA
5/10/2018 5:51am
hamncheeze wrote:
Do you listen to Black Flag around any kids or women?
Dude probably thinks Chad Reed came up with that butt patch on his own....
5/10/2018 6:09am
Great show !!! Love the drama around AC and Zacho but they all cool lol
TJMX947
5/10/2018 7:33am
You can always go watch golf or bowling, honestly it kinda comes with the sport. I’d say the majority of people who ride dirt bikes cuss...
You can always go watch golf or bowling, honestly it kinda comes with the sport. I’d say the majority of people who ride dirt bikes cuss like sailors, drink, bang hot chicks, you know, cool shit.
Basically that is my life. Cool Shit. Everyday bro.
kkawboy14
5/10/2018 7:35am
His web stuff is pretty good and will certainly be helping him prep to take Ralph’s spot in the booth Smile

Post a reply to: AC on pulp

The Latest