AC is in Tomacs head

Max Petro
Since Ac has been winning motos Tomac has not been himself, then Ac crashes out of the lead Tomac goes by an goes back to his old self, seems strange seems like Tomac doesn’t want to battle Ac for the lead
|
Dirtydeeds
Fantasy
2888th
9/26/2020 2:44pm
I think Eli’s ready to call it a season and snack on some rocky mountain oysters.
tobz
9/26/2020 3:14pm
Maybe Stay away from the new thread button for a while
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
9/26/2020 3:29pm
tobz wrote:
Maybe Stay away from the new thread button for a while
Grinning Read that in Ron Burgundy's voice.
aeffertz
9/26/2020 8:33pm Edited Date/Time 9/26/2020 8:58pm
Why are all the accounts created in 2020, especially within the past two months, so far off base? Not trying to do some weird gate keeping thing but I swear 90% of the time I see a bizarre post, the account was made within the last month.

Maybe this is what happens when the sport and message board becomes more popular. Grinning

The Shop

lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
9/26/2020 8:54pm
aeffertz wrote:
Why are all the accounts created in 2020, especially within the past two months, so far off base? Not trying to do some weird gate keeping...
Why are all the accounts created in 2020, especially within the past two months, so far off base? Not trying to do some weird gate keeping thing but I swear 90% of the time I see a bizarre post, the account was made within the last month.

Maybe this is what happens when the sport and message board becomes more popular. Grinning
There should be a 3 month probation period from when you join until when you can start a thread and then a limit on the number of threads you can start per month Cool
WowWowWubzy
9/30/2020 7:16am
The double DNF in a 9 race season and repeating his supercross title are in his head.
brewrabb
9/30/2020 8:55am
Yeah, AC was in his head until they tilled the track deep and it got uber rough. Then Wacko and ET3 moved to the front.
CrGuy2T
Fantasy
3711th
9/30/2020 9:06am
Ac has a long way to go to be in et3’s head. Eli having an off Mx season. He is human.
Kevin852
9/30/2020 9:13am
The double DNF in a 9 race season and repeating his supercross title are in his head.
People keep saying this but I don't understand why?

After his DNF's he went out and won the next round at Ironman and was 27 points out of first leaving Ironman with 6 rounds (12 moto's) still to race. Meaning he only had to make up 2.2 points per moto

Now he sits 52 points out of first.

Maybe it is the dreaded Elito Mac that has reappeared at some rounds?
TeamGreen
9/30/2020 9:30am
I saw Classic Track Attack Tomac...just like his dad at Mammoth...and some Noob seems to have missed ZachO turning it up to 11...and Eli kept attacking...all the while, we still get this "Yada, yada, yada is in Tomac's head" madness?

Ya wanna know what's in Eli's head?
I mean EXACTLY what's in his head?

Here...

"Hmmmmm...I wonder...will the New Ford Raptor have a V8?"
"I hope my Elk and Deer tags are at the house when I get back!"
"Is it raining at home?"
"Hey, next week I actually get to DRIVE to a race? NICE!"
zehn
9/30/2020 9:44am
aeffertz wrote:
Why are all the accounts created in 2020, especially within the past two months, so far off base? Not trying to do some weird gate keeping...

It's more likely that these newer accounts spewing obvious garbage takes like this one are people on their third, fourth, fifth etc. account. People who have been run off or clicked for their bullshit but can't help themselves and crave attention.

You can't even call it trolling at this point, more like sad grasps at validation
chasetwo79
9/30/2020 9:52am
This. After the race last weekend when asked if the long season was a factor and he said that the real test was going to be when everyone gets a 2 week break is all and it’s back to SX testing.

What does more for his legacy? A 4th MX title in a crazy short season, or a 2nd SX title in a row? With a shortened season and a double DNF, I think he’s totally in cruise. Plus newborns are hard, he probably doesn’t want to get hurt and have to be taken care of and it take away from the baby. Lots of reasons and none of them are because of AC.

He is probably happy for AC. Everyone thinks all racers hate each other when in fact they are all generally people who have been thrown together in a tiny industry for years. They obviously want to be the best, but when it’s not their day, generally they are happy for those who’s it is.

Shit, Riders even give Barcia props when he wins... that should say it all.

9/30/2020 10:31am
Kevin852 wrote:
People keep saying this but I don't understand why? After his DNF's he went out and won the next round at Ironman and was 27 points...

After his DNF's he went out and won the next round at Ironman and was 27 points out of first leaving Ironman with 6 rounds (12 moto's) still to race. Meaning he only had to make up 2.2 points per moto

I think after the DNFs he was motivated to try to put on a charge to catch back up in points, which is why you saw him going for it at Ironman. Then he had another not so good race at Red Bud and I think that sort of took the wind out of his sails so to speak.
10/1/2020 12:59am
Max Petro wrote:
Since Ac has been winning motos Tomac has not been himself, then Ac crashes out of the lead Tomac goes by an goes back to his...
Since Ac has been winning motos Tomac has not been himself, then Ac crashes out of the lead Tomac goes by an goes back to his old self, seems strange seems like Tomac doesn’t want to battle Ac for the lead
Just opened this to thumbs down it. Don’t even care what your saying
Ozy
10/1/2020 7:34pm
Kevin852 wrote:
People keep saying this but I don't understand why? After his DNF's he went out and won the next round at Ironman and was 27 points...

then throw in the first turn crash the following week. been a very unusual season for the Champ
motomike137
10/2/2020 4:40am
TeamGreen wrote:
I saw Classic Track Attack Tomac...just like his dad at Mammoth...and some Noob seems to have missed ZachO turning it up to 11...and Eli kept attacking...all...
I saw Classic Track Attack Tomac...just like his dad at Mammoth...and some Noob seems to have missed ZachO turning it up to 11...and Eli kept attacking...all the while, we still get this "Yada, yada, yada is in Tomac's head" madness?

Ya wanna know what's in Eli's head?
I mean EXACTLY what's in his head?

Here...

"Hmmmmm...I wonder...will the New Ford Raptor have a V8?"
"I hope my Elk and Deer tags are at the house when I get back!"
"Is it raining at home?"
"Hey, next week I actually get to DRIVE to a race? NICE!"
Yep, it's been a crazy year and an odd outdoor season and it seems like Eli has not been as quick to want to light up the afterburners in motocross and I don't blame him. It's not like he has been awful. Take away the two times his bike broke and he is right in the middle of this thing. The guy has been on the razors edge for quite a few years and him not living up to the lofty expectations the average moto fan has for him is his prerogative at this point. I'm willing to bet the fire comes back in 2021 with a vengeance.
10/2/2020 6:53am
chasetwo79 wrote:
This. After the race last weekend when asked if the long season was a factor and he said that the real test was going to be...
This. After the race last weekend when asked if the long season was a factor and he said that the real test was going to be when everyone gets a 2 week break is all and it’s back to SX testing.

What does more for his legacy? A 4th MX title in a crazy short season, or a 2nd SX title in a row? With a shortened season and a double DNF, I think he’s totally in cruise. Plus newborns are hard, he probably doesn’t want to get hurt and have to be taken care of and it take away from the baby. Lots of reasons and none of them are because of AC.

He is probably happy for AC. Everyone thinks all racers hate each other when in fact they are all generally people who have been thrown together in a tiny industry for years. They obviously want to be the best, but when it’s not their day, generally they are happy for those who’s it is.

Shit, Riders even give Barcia props when he wins... that should say it all.

Agreed
10/2/2020 7:04am
Dirtydeeds wrote:
I think Eli’s ready to call it a season and snack on some rocky mountain oysters.
He's missed archery elk season AGAIN. Wears on a guy after awhile.

gt80rider
10/2/2020 7:38am
ET3 has written off the 20' nationals... AC is doing his best to gain confidence... both will be animals in 21'... Strong team Kawi has going into 21'..!! Good to see it....
10/2/2020 12:36pm
I'm trying to determine who's the best/fastest rookie right now ? AC9 or JPG61 ? Who's your bet on ?
RalphS
10/2/2020 1:22pm
I'm trying to determine who's the best/fastest rookie right now ? AC9 or JPG61 ? Who's your bet on ?
Prado, no questions asked.
10/2/2020 2:29pm
easy choice , Prado
10/2/2020 5:35pm
Mugeneco wrote:
easy choice , Prado
Ok bud... We take AC and Prado and have them do supercross one weekend and outdoors one weekend and see who does what.
Dirtydeeds
Fantasy
2888th
10/2/2020 7:24pm
Mugeneco wrote:
easy choice , Prado
Ok bud... We take AC and Prado and have them do supercross one weekend and outdoors one weekend and see who does what.
Only if we can give em apples the next weekend and tell
them to make orange juice.
10/2/2020 7:41pm
Mugeneco wrote:
easy choice , Prado
Chris Betts? Is that you? 🤣
RalphS
10/3/2020 7:25pm
Max Petro wrote:
Since Ac has been winning motos Tomac has not been himself, then Ac crashes out of the lead Tomac goes by an goes back to his...
Hey bro just checking, did you watch the race today?
Crush
10/3/2020 8:10pm
So, if you have Eli another 20-30 points from that DNF... he would be right in this... and maybe even more so being that he’d have been right in it mentally in a short season.

Post a reply to: AC is in Tomacs head

The Latest