AC Expected to Race

Juice_Mann
1/20/2018 5:33pm
I don't start threads that often, but I just read on Racer X that Adam expects to race tonight. What does everyone think of that? I'm not an expert but I would bet my wallet (not that much money) that he has a concussion. I think that's pretty messed up that they will clear him to race if that's the case.
|
tcallahan707
1/20/2018 5:34pm
We can speculate all we want but at the end of the day, we don't know so there is no point in passing judgement.
Juice_Mann
1/20/2018 5:42pm
We can speculate all we want but at the end of the day, we don't know so there is no point in passing judgement.
I really want him to race because I want him to win the title but he took a major shot to the head and looked like he was unconscious for a few seconds. I hope I'm wrong.
Premix
1/20/2018 5:44pm
The elephant in the room for sure this evening so far. He was out cold. Shouldn’t be allowed to race IMO.
Zycki11
1/20/2018 5:49pm
Premix wrote:
The elephant in the room for sure this evening so far. He was out cold. Shouldn’t be allowed to race IMO.
He has to pass concussion test protocol. If he didn't pass he wouldn't be allowed to race.

The Shop

Hammer 663s
1/20/2018 5:49pm
Dude, this is VITAL. If we didn't speculate and pass judgement without knowing WTF is really going on, there wouldn't be anything happening here at all. Sheesh.

Hammer 663s
Juice_Mann
1/20/2018 5:52pm
Premix wrote:
Zycki11 wrote:
He has to pass concussion test protocol. If he didn't pass he wouldn't be allowed to race.
If the "concussion test protocol" is anything like what they do in the NFL then that doesn't mean shit.
tcallahan707
1/20/2018 5:54pm
Dude, this is VITAL. If we didn't speculate and pass judgement without knowing WTF is really going on, there wouldn't be anything happening here at all...
Dude, this is VITAL. If we didn't speculate and pass judgement without knowing WTF is really going on, there wouldn't be anything happening here at all. Sheesh.

Hammer 663s
You aren't wrong.
sostoked
1/20/2018 5:59pm
Premix wrote:
Zycki11 wrote:
Juice_Mann wrote:
If the "concussion test protocol" is anything like what they do in the NFL then that doesn't mean shit.
Yeap.
brocster
1/20/2018 5:59pm
Premix wrote:
Zycki11 wrote:
Juice_Mann wrote:
So what protocol would you suggest?

Can you share the NFL’s protocol?
DF313
Fantasy
2385th
1/20/2018 6:04pm
I know a guy who was thinking of becoming an EMT, I bet if I asked him he'd say AC probably might have a serious concussion and broken collar bone and that definitely the trained professional medical crew at the track doesn't know what they're doing... Definitely shouldn't be racing, I mean it's outrageous!!
JustMX
1/20/2018 6:10pm
DF313 wrote:
I know a guy who was thinking of becoming an EMT, I bet if I asked him he'd say AC probably might have a serious concussion...
I know a guy who was thinking of becoming an EMT, I bet if I asked him he'd say AC probably might have a serious concussion and broken collar bone and that definitely the trained professional medical crew at the track doesn't know what they're doing... Definitely shouldn't be racing, I mean it's outrageous!!
So he was THINKING of becoming an emt and some how he knows more about it than the ER doctors that staff the AMU?

Sounds about right
brocster
1/20/2018 6:13pm
DF313 wrote:
I know a guy who was thinking of becoming an EMT, I bet if I asked him he'd say AC probably might have a serious concussion...
Ask your guy that was thinking of being an EMT when he thinks I can start bearing weight on my tibia that has been plated. I’m 6 weeks post op.
DF313
Fantasy
2385th
1/20/2018 6:16pm
DF313 wrote:
JustMX wrote:
So he was THINKING of becoming an emt and some how he knows more about it than the ER doctors that staff the AMU? Sounds about...
So he was THINKING of becoming an emt and some how he knows more about it than the ER doctors that staff the AMU?

Sounds about right
In vital terms, it's as good as double stamped
hamncheeze
1/20/2018 6:24pm
This situation reminds me of the Zach Bell crash at Dallas in 2013. The replay on Race Day sure looked like AC was out for a bit. I think there should be a rule that if you nap you don't line up. But none of us were there so I'm certainly not going to say anything with 100% certainty Smile
Superdave19
1/20/2018 6:28pm
DF313 wrote:
JustMX wrote:
So he was THINKING of becoming an emt and some how he knows more about it than the ER doctors that staff the AMU? Sounds about...

Sounds about right
DF313 wrote:
In vital terms, it's as good as double stamped
Love me sum Vital!
hillbilly
1/20/2018 6:30pm
Protocol scrotumcol. In this era of trophies just for playing it's good to see a guy tuff it out.

Get himself a podium and head to the next.

Brains grow back anyway
gnarwhip
1/20/2018 6:42pm
If he was out cold and is racing tonight, that's incredibly dumb. Especially after that CTE thread on this forum.
1/20/2018 6:51pm
gnarwhip wrote:
If he was out cold and is racing tonight, that's incredibly dumb. Especially after that CTE thread on this forum.
Somebody needs to send a thread link to the Alpinestar medical crew.
1/20/2018 6:52pm
hillbilly wrote:
Protocol scrotumcol. In this era of trophies just for playing it's good to see a guy tuff it out. Get himself a podium and head to...
Protocol scrotumcol. In this era of trophies just for playing it's good to see a guy tuff it out.

Get himself a podium and head to the next.

Brains grow back anyway
Exactly
1/20/2018 6:58pm
Watch all these lazy, fat, energy drink drinking gamers in 10 years being diagnosed with diabetes and heart conditions at 35 years old and the backlash that will come from it. Im proud of the injuries Ive suffered from my passion for mx. Sounds a bit cooler explaining an injury from mx, than explaining your carpel tunnel surgery and diabetes to a chick.
Dcross829
1/20/2018 7:01pm
Video of the ac crash?
aeffertz
1/20/2018 7:06pm
Wait fuck. I didn't get to watch qualifying since I was working all day. AC KO'd himself and isn't racing. GOD DAMMIT.

Post a reply to: AC Expected to Race

The Latest