Related:
Create New Tag

11/18/2017 11:24 AM

|

11/18/2017 11:33 AM

Damn

|

11/18/2017 11:57 AM

It was posted in the AC/DC thread in non-moto. Their brother George also past away a few weeks ago. He was a producer for the band.

Losing 1 relative is already tough but two within a month or so I can't even imagined.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

11/18/2017 12:23 PM

Ahh shit!!! One of , if not my favorite band of all time. This is some bummer news for sure. RIP Malcolm.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

11/18/2017 3:50 PM

Saw them on their first pass thru,5 bands for 5 bucks. It was 76,maybe . Highway blew up huge here after that day.

|

11/18/2017 3:51 PM

RIP Malcom! He was the co founder and driving force behind my favorite band of all time!

|

11/18/2017 4:25 PM

Go down as one of the best live RR acts of all time. I lost my leg in July 79... Buddy got tickets to HTOH tour in August. Bon Scott Rocked the Henry J Kaiser pavilion in Oakland that nite. What a memory.

|

11/18/2017 4:45 PM

R.I.P. Malcolm Young. Prayers and thoughts to Angus Young and his family. I lost my only sibling, my brother a few weeks ago from a sudden massive heart attack. Thanks AC/DC for being part of the soundtrack of my life and my late brothers. One of the best bands to see in concert and I have seen a lot. If you have never seen AC/DC live you missed something very special. Memories...

|