AC Ayahuasca

Edited Date/Time 8/17/2022 5:15am
On Pulp, this week, they mentioned AC going to an ayahuasca retreat.

Has anyone here taken part in a ceremony?
If so, how was your experience?
|
alphado
6/3/2022 8:15am
While the Ayahuasca plant isn't illegal in the United States, per se, its active ingredient, known as D.M.T., is banned as a Schedule I drug, the same category as heroin and ecstasy.
Dan541
Fantasy
2619th
6/3/2022 8:22am
alphado wrote:
While the Ayahuasca plant isn't illegal in the United States, per se, its active ingredient, known as D.M.T., is banned as a Schedule I drug, the...
While the Ayahuasca plant isn't illegal in the United States, per se, its active ingredient, known as D.M.T., is banned as a Schedule I drug, the same category as heroin and ecstasy.
The funny part about that, is that the Pineal Gland releases DMT naturally in the body, which causes your dreams. So they banned what the body produces naturally lol
soresammy
6/3/2022 8:26am
alphado wrote:
While the Ayahuasca plant isn't illegal in the United States, per se, its active ingredient, known as D.M.T., is banned as a Schedule I drug, the...
Dan541 wrote:
The funny part about that, is that the Pineal Gland releases DMT naturally in the body, which causes your dreams. So they banned what the body...
The funny part about that, is that the Pineal Gland releases DMT naturally in the body, which causes your dreams. So they banned what the body produces naturally lol
Pretty sure testosterone is produced naturally... 🙄
6/3/2022 8:28am
alphado wrote:
Dan541 wrote:
The funny part about that, is that the Pineal Gland releases DMT naturally in the body, which causes your dreams. So they banned what the body...
soresammy wrote:
Pretty sure testosterone is produced naturally... 🙄
Yup it's awesome lol

The Shop

gt80rider
6/3/2022 8:42am
alphado wrote:
Then sir... you need to turn yourself into law enforcement ASAP... why? Because you own body naturally makes Dimethyltryptamine!! you are currently packing/holding DMT, whether you like it or not!!! ..... furthermore... so does nearly every living thing... every plant in your yard has DMT in it.... your dog makes DMT... so sir, you need to turn yourself, your dog, and every blade of grass in your yard over to the 5-oh NOW!!!!.....

As far as AC doing the ceremony..... dude is going balls deep.... and... unless you are truly centered (most factory mx riders are notorious head trips), it's gonna take him into the deeeeeep waters that he can't even imagine..... IMO... he would be better off doing it at a clinic (retreat) here in the states... do a main line 8 hr run in a hospital type setting here in the USA, in a clean setting with professionals around him... if he goes to south america... if i'm a pro athlete, especially one with constant health issues, going to the amazon certainly isn't ideal... and... there are a bunch of rip off artists in that community.... don't wanna die in a pool of your own vomit & sht in the middle of the amazon ya know what i mean??
gt80rider
6/3/2022 8:44am
Dan541 wrote:
DMT does not "cause dreams"... there is a BIG difference between dreams and a DMT experience... try it sometime... dreams = ladyfinger .. DMT = hiroshima
GrapeApe
Fantasy
760th
6/3/2022 8:51am Edited Date/Time 6/3/2022 8:51am
He was spotted at Pala when he got back, looks a little different

FWYT
6/3/2022 8:52am
What the heck is a "ayahuasca retreat"?
6/3/2022 8:54am
Interesting. A little risky career-wise IMO, he might come out of the trip with thoughts of retirement after seeing a new perspective on life through an experience like this. Or he might come out of it as a rider who’s willing to take more chances out on the track. Who knows, but either way, pretty interesting.
alphado
6/3/2022 8:56am
FWYT wrote:
What is an ayahuasca retreat?
Image result for ayahuasca retreat
What is an Ayahuasca Retreat? An Ayahuasca retreat is an opportunity to work closely with an indigenous shaman through a guided journey into another dimension. The natural healing power of ayahuasca and other medicinal plants help ayahuasca retreat participants to reconnect to nature and to their true selves.
FWYT
6/3/2022 9:03am Edited Date/Time 6/3/2022 9:04am
FWYT wrote:
alphado wrote:
What is an ayahuasca retreat? Image result for ayahuasca retreat What is an Ayahuasca Retreat? An Ayahuasca retreat is an opportunity to work closely with an...
What is an ayahuasca retreat?
Image result for ayahuasca retreat
What is an Ayahuasca Retreat? An Ayahuasca retreat is an opportunity to work closely with an indigenous shaman through a guided journey into another dimension. The natural healing power of ayahuasca and other medicinal plants help ayahuasca retreat participants to reconnect to nature and to their true selves.
Thank you.
Though I do get the feeling there is more to it than this and I better do a little reading up! :D
6/3/2022 9:05am
Interesting. A little risky career-wise IMO, he might come out of the trip with thoughts of retirement after seeing a new perspective on life through an...
Interesting. A little risky career-wise IMO, he might come out of the trip with thoughts of retirement after seeing a new perspective on life through an experience like this. Or he might come out of it as a rider who’s willing to take more chances out on the track. Who knows, but either way, pretty interesting.
I thought it was risky for a different reason, you know like, maybe messing his brain up and turning him into another babbling hippie spouting new age nonsense. Look up Conor Murphy on youtube, dude took that shit and went totally insane.
6/3/2022 9:12am Edited Date/Time 6/3/2022 9:13am
Interesting. A little risky career-wise IMO, he might come out of the trip with thoughts of retirement after seeing a new perspective on life through an...
I thought it was risky for a different reason, you know like, maybe messing his brain up and turning him into another babbling hippie spouting new...
I thought it was risky for a different reason, you know like, maybe messing his brain up and turning him into another babbling hippie spouting new age nonsense. Look up Conor Murphy on youtube, dude took that shit and went totally insane.
I’m sure that can and has happened to enough people over the years. Speaking anecdotally though, I have a friend that did it a couple years back, and he went from working at a law firm to starting his own firm this year. Brain didn’t turn to mush and, according to him, it actually helped with his stress and anxiety.
6/3/2022 9:19am
Buddy of mine did one of those Ayahuasca trips and when he returned he pretty much quit talking to everyone. He quit his good paying job and is now on a personal mission to save the planet. Good luck AC
6/3/2022 9:21am Edited Date/Time 6/3/2022 9:23am
I’m sure that can and has happened to enough people over the years. Speaking anecdotally though, I have a friend that did it a couple years...
I’m sure that can and has happened to enough people over the years. Speaking anecdotally though, I have a friend that did it a couple years back, and he went from working at a law firm to starting his own firm this year. Brain didn’t turn to mush and, according to him, it actually helped with his stress and anxiety.
Of course it's different for everyone, but I feel like people take these powerful psychedelics way too lightly. They see Joe Rogan and Mike Tyson munching mushrooms and talking about this stuff like it's the greatest thing ever, when in reality many people have such bad trips that they end up losing their minds. Just read the bad trip reports on erowid for drugs like DMT, ayahuasca, LSD etc, and I gaurantee you won't want to touch any of that shit.
DR176
6/3/2022 9:41am
From previous interviews it seems that AC is very tuned in to himself and pretty interested into the psychology of other athletes so I would highly doubt he just went on a whim. Soltara(the retreat) is highly regarded and I'm sure he was in great hands. Only he can tell us what it gave him, and even if that is thoughts of retirement because life is bigger than moto than good for him. But likewise, it also could very much have solidified that he's still a racer and that his time has yet to come. Can't discount the hardship he's faced with injuries through his young adult life, and the pressure felt as a very young kid. That stuff effects people, even if they are the best athletes in the world and perhaps he simply just needed some help navigating that. Yes there are cases of psychosis but they are very rare and yes bad trips often can happen but there is typically a reason behind it and going on a retreat, you're there to talk through, integrate, and help each other through the tough trips. They don't just nuke you to the center of the universe and send you on your way. Understandably hard to understand if you have preconceived notions about psychedelics but accepted or not, there is some really amazing healing that can be found through them. Fascinating stuff really
ktmdan
6/3/2022 9:44am
alphado wrote:
And pot…
Jesse318pnw
6/3/2022 10:07am
GrapeApe wrote:
He was spotted at Pala when he got back, looks a little different [img]https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-fLPqZuaK0LqWosYx-RdztdQ-t500x500.jpg[/img]

It's settled! He will crash a lot less now because his hips will be unlocked!
Csb146
6/3/2022 10:34am
On Pulp, this week, they mentioned AC going to an ayahuasca retreat.

Has anyone here taken part in a ceremony?
If so, how was your experience?
When was this talked about on the show? I must've missed it.
6/3/2022 10:38am
Bad trips come with the territory but I can say all my experiences with hallucinogenic have had a positive impact on my life and they've made me more successful in business. They open compartments of your brain that are not explored otherwise which results in creativity and taking new approaches to life's situations. A lot of successful people I know regularly micro-dose with psilocybin, smoke joints, and have experimented with the other chemicals mentioned in this thread. The demand for psilocybin is going through the roof in SoCal as every wife or girlfriend who tries it wants more.

People should try to keep an open mind as it just might improve your life in some way or another such as relationships, business, sex life, etc. If it's not for you there's nothing wrong with viewing life through a telescope, but don't bash those who choose to be explorers of life.

And before anyone calls these substances "dangerous drugs", do you happen to drink alcohol?? If yes, then you are a huge hypocrite because alcohol is by far the worst of all and kills hundreds of people daily. Alcohol is the absolute worst of any substance in this thread.
fourfourone
6/3/2022 10:42am
GrapeApe wrote:
He was spotted at Pala when he got back, looks a little different [img]https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-fLPqZuaK0LqWosYx-RdztdQ-t500x500.jpg[/img]

Dude, when I first saw this thread, the first thing It thought was Ryno!
motokiwi
Fantasy
269th
6/3/2022 10:47am
Dude just needs to take half a tab of acid and kick back in bed all day snacking on vegetarian food. He will no doubt come up with some similar thoughts. -I'm excited for him because AC is a thinker - it will do a lot for him.
olds cool
6/3/2022 10:54am
I thought his problem was that his body was too brittle. Sounds like he needs something to make his bones stronger…
6/3/2022 11:00am
Bad trips come with the territory but I can say all my experiences with hallucinogenic have had a positive impact on my life and they've made...
Bad trips come with the territory but I can say all my experiences with hallucinogenic have had a positive impact on my life and they've made me more successful in business. They open compartments of your brain that are not explored otherwise which results in creativity and taking new approaches to life's situations. A lot of successful people I know regularly micro-dose with psilocybin, smoke joints, and have experimented with the other chemicals mentioned in this thread. The demand for psilocybin is going through the roof in SoCal as every wife or girlfriend who tries it wants more.

People should try to keep an open mind as it just might improve your life in some way or another such as relationships, business, sex life, etc. If it's not for you there's nothing wrong with viewing life through a telescope, but don't bash those who choose to be explorers of life.

And before anyone calls these substances "dangerous drugs", do you happen to drink alcohol?? If yes, then you are a huge hypocrite because alcohol is by far the worst of all and kills hundreds of people daily. Alcohol is the absolute worst of any substance in this thread.
For every successful trip user you know there's probably a million lying on their couch smoking pot all day and babbling about how "we are all one bro" to every person they talk to.
Crossup
6/3/2022 11:09am
Ryno will tell you that stuff will mess with you head. You too will be doing pushups with your dog.

Post a reply to: AC Ayahuasca

The Latest