A3 Practice Discussion

MR. X
1/31/2015 5:15pm
Whats the temperature in Anaheim tonight?
SoCalMX70
1/31/2015 5:18pm
MR. X wrote:
Should only get as cold as 60F.
Olson
1/31/2015 5:18pm
jemcee wrote:
my hola isn't working! anyone else having a problem

I'm trying to hold on to my shit but am very close to losing it
Olson wrote:
It's over 2h left.
jemcee wrote:
yeah but it's not working on any site.. I'm sure there'll be another stream but the live stream link rules
What is it that isn't working? Only Hola? Wont connect to GER/GBR? What livestream link did you use?

I'm using this one, seems to work with GER through Hola.

http://new.livestream.com/SupercrossLIVE/events/3765641
JeepnMike
1/31/2015 5:20pm
plowboy wrote:
Menu at my house...flounder, jumbo gulf shrimp, scollops in cajun bisque on rice. Avery IPA 50/50 Sam Adams Boston Ale. Crusty Italian bread fer soppin'. Beat...
Menu at my house...flounder, jumbo gulf shrimp, scollops in cajun bisque on rice. Avery IPA 50/50 Sam Adams Boston Ale. Crusty Italian bread fer soppin'. Beat that mofo's.
JeepnMike wrote:
No wife tonight.. Bud Light and a party pizza... Living the dream here man!
plowboy wrote:
I actually cooked all this myself. Family said its really good for a change. Most of my cooking is dead critters on the grill/smoker.
You sound pretty domesticated.. Well then, you should see me run a vacuum! Laughing That is cool you are mastering cooking like that. I was kind of playing along, I can kind of cook.. I would be a bit afraid trying to prepare what you are whipping up though! That is a lot of money in food I could potentially totally screw up. Good beer choices too.

Cheers!

The Shop

Jono
1/31/2015 5:20pm
Does the race get streamed anywhere? id like to be able to watch it live finally
plowboy
1/31/2015 5:22pm
MR. X wrote:
Probably somewhere in the frigid 60's....almost the same as our Kansas high 20's with rain/sleet.
motomike137
1/31/2015 5:22pm
plowboy wrote:
Menu at my house...flounder, jumbo gulf shrimp, scollops in cajun bisque on rice. Avery IPA 50/50 Sam Adams Boston Ale. Crusty Italian bread fer soppin'. Beat...
Menu at my house...flounder, jumbo gulf shrimp, scollops in cajun bisque on rice. Avery IPA 50/50 Sam Adams Boston Ale. Crusty Italian bread fer soppin'. Beat that mofo's.
Just had breakfast for dinner, some nice crispy thick cut bacon, scrambled eggs with some sharp cheddar and some home made bread for toast. Now I'm washing it down with some Short's Huma Lupa Licious IPA. Lets go racing!
MR. X
1/31/2015 5:25pm
plowboy wrote:
Probably somewhere in the frigid 60's....almost the same as our Kansas high 20's with rain/sleet.
We had the rain sleet yesterday, today its in the teens. 60 would feel good about now.
plowboy
1/31/2015 5:30pm
JeepnMike wrote:
You sound pretty domesticated.. Well then, you should see me run a vacuum! :laugh: That is cool you are mastering cooking like that. I was kind...
You sound pretty domesticated.. Well then, you should see me run a vacuum! Laughing That is cool you are mastering cooking like that. I was kind of playing along, I can kind of cook.. I would be a bit afraid trying to prepare what you are whipping up though! That is a lot of money in food I could potentially totally screw up. Good beer choices too.

Cheers!
My wife is pretty much bedridden so it was learn how to cook or die with impacted bowels from a meat only diet. I ain't rich but I don't scrimp on food. We lived on raiment noodles and cheap hot dogs for many years. Now it's choice beef and potted meat....ok...I like potted meat...chicken lips and gnat brains are tasty.
Pembroke36
1/31/2015 5:33pm
Hill better qualify tonight. If he burns me again i'll be pissed.
Jono
1/31/2015 5:33pm
Jono wrote:
Does the race get streamed anywhere? id like to be able to watch it live finally
Olson wrote:
You got two options, either http://www.cricfree.tv/fox-sports-1-usa-live-stream or http://new.livestream.com/SupercrossLIVE/events/3765641 for that one you will need a VPN through Germany or GBR. Easy fix with Hola plug-in on...
You got two options, either http://www.cricfree.tv/fox-sports-1-usa-live-stream

or
for that one you will need a VPN through Germany or GBR. Easy fix with Hola plug-in on chrome.
Thanks mate.
jemcee
1/31/2015 5:34pm
Olson wrote:
What is it that isn't working? Only Hola? Wont connect to GER/GBR? What livestream link did you use? I'm using this one, seems to work with...
What is it that isn't working? Only Hola? Wont connect to GER/GBR? What livestream link did you use?

yeah only Hola.. and yeah that's the link and I'd go through GER

plowboy
1/31/2015 5:36pm
Just had breakfast for dinner, some nice crispy thick cut bacon, scrambled eggs with some sharp cheddar and some home made bread for toast. Now I'm...
Just had breakfast for dinner, some nice crispy thick cut bacon, scrambled eggs with some sharp cheddar and some home made bread for toast. Now I'm washing it down with some Short's Huma Lupa Licious IPA. Lets go racing!
I work the night shift so breakfast for dinner is pretty normal for me....that homemade bread sounds awesome though. Try frying it up in the bacon grease for a truly over the top taste treat.
Olson
1/31/2015 5:44pm
Olson wrote:
What is it that isn't working? Only Hola? Wont connect to GER/GBR? What livestream link did you use? I'm using this one, seems to work with...

jemcee wrote:
yeah only Hola.. and yeah that's the link and I'd go through GER [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2015/01/31/78762/s1200_Untitled.jpg[/img]
yeah only Hola.. and yeah that's the link and I'd go through GER

Try it through Chrome. Works there for me. Crashed on Firefox.
jemcee
1/31/2015 5:48pm Edited Date/Time 1/31/2015 5:50pm
Olson wrote:
Try it through Chrome. Works there for me. Crashed on Firefox.
of course.. haha didn't even think of that

Edit: not working there either, exactly the same thing... Annoying
bvm111
1/31/2015 5:52pm
plowboy wrote:
hvaughn88 wrote:
I just got back from the grocery store myself. Making some killer jambalaya tomorrow and having some people over. Picked up some fat tire, Stella variety...
I just got back from the grocery store myself. Making some killer jambalaya tomorrow and having some people over. Picked up some fat tire, Stella variety pack, and some make your own six packs
man you guys are making me jealous with the home cooking but, im in vegas and heading up to sign papers on a new house in 10 minutes and im hitting the strip after wards and getting my drink on after the day I have had!!!!

I hate house shopping and add a wife and a 2 your old on top I almost lost it a few times!!!

I will be checking in from time to time on the phone though to see how things are going with everyone!!! Wink
hvaughn88
1/31/2015 6:07pm
plowboy wrote:
hvaughn88 wrote:
I just got back from the grocery store myself. Making some killer jambalaya tomorrow and having some people over. Picked up some fat tire, Stella variety...
I just got back from the grocery store myself. Making some killer jambalaya tomorrow and having some people over. Picked up some fat tire, Stella variety pack, and some make your own six packs
bvm111 wrote:
man you guys are making me jealous with the home cooking but, im in vegas and heading up to sign papers on a new house in...
man you guys are making me jealous with the home cooking but, im in vegas and heading up to sign papers on a new house in 10 minutes and im hitting the strip after wards and getting my drink on after the day I have had!!!!

I hate house shopping and add a wife and a 2 your old on top I almost lost it a few times!!!

I will be checking in from time to time on the phone though to see how things are going with everyone!!! Wink
Congrats on the house! I remember how much of a pain in the ass it is to look at houses with kids in tow. How's vegas this weekend, pretty busy for super bowl weekend?

And regarding the cooking stuff, I have found that I really really enjoy cooking. I never thought I would. I grew up in a pretty old school household - stay at home mom that cooked. I don't think I've ever even seen my dad step foot in a grocery store, haha. I cooked dinner a few times when my wife and I got married and now I'm hooked. I love the whole process. Getting ingredients from the grocery store, cracking open a cold beer, usually crank up a podcast or some music and then enjoy the peace and quiet. Cooking when the whole family is home isn't as much fun though haha.
bd
1/31/2015 6:23pm
bvm.... what side of town did you move to?
hvaughn88
1/31/2015 6:47pm
ocscottie wrote:
Race thread is HERE
Race thread? We don't need a stinkin race thread! We're swapping recipes in here, Scottie!Tongue
motomike137
1/31/2015 6:48pm
Just had breakfast for dinner, some nice crispy thick cut bacon, scrambled eggs with some sharp cheddar and some home made bread for toast. Now I'm...
plowboy wrote:
I work the night shift so breakfast for dinner is pretty normal for me....that homemade bread sounds awesome though. Try frying it up in the bacon...
I work the night shift so breakfast for dinner is pretty normal for me....that homemade bread sounds awesome though. Try frying it up in the bacon grease for a truly over the top taste treat.
I'll give that a try Smile

It's damn near time for the show!

Webb Mookie Bowers
Dungey Canard Barcia
jloucks742
1/31/2015 6:51pm
Everyone cooking these bad ass meals and im just over here waiting for the doorbell to ring with my pizza Wink

Post a reply to: A3 Practice Discussion

The Latest