A2 stadium entry time

Related:
Create New Tag

1/18/2019 9:16 PM

I'm down from the North and attending tomorrow and normally I try to arrive for free practice. With the A2 schedule being a Triple Crown free practice starts at 11 AM. Info on the Supercrosslive site indicates gates open at 12....hoping this is a typo and that we can enter in time for free practice. Can anyone confirm??

|

Old MXer turned Superfan.

1/18/2019 10:45 PM

I'd like to know too. Kinda sucks if that's the case.

|

1/18/2019 10:59 PM

Last year, we had industry pit passes, practice started early, to start with we could not leave pits and enter stadium because it wasn’t open, they let us into stadium through tunnel the riders go down. After 450 practise they would not let us back to pits through the tunnel. Told us we had to go out of stadium. Well guess what it still was not open so we could not leave the stadium to get to the pits. IIt took about 10 mins for security to finally let us back down the tunnel to the pits.

|

@TONY351KTM

1/18/2019 11:00 PM

'triple crown' is so lame.

|

1/19/2019 7:54 AM

hamncheeze wrote:

I'm down from the North and attending tomorrow and normally I try to arrive for free practice. With the A2 schedule being a Triple Crown free practice starts at 11 AM. Info on the Supercrosslive site indicates gates open at 12....hoping this is a typo and that we can enter in time for free practice. Can anyone confirm??

Yeah its crazy how it’s sort of a cluster eff evry time with pit/track/early entry/pass in/pass out/etc etc. It looks like you are going to miss thr first round “free” practice but you should be in for the next two of timed pratice to get the guys sorted for the night show.

|

1/19/2019 8:29 AM

Get there early too bud, security took forever at A1.

|

1/19/2019 9:17 AM

hamncheeze wrote:

Don’t make the same mistake I did at A1 looking for the pits! Bring a monster can for free entry (you will see the line to get ur hand stamped under the big hats) and the entertainment to the pits this year is inside the stadium which I did not know

|

1/19/2019 9:27 AM

The schedule is pretty much always the same regardless of location or format. They let the public enter when timed practice starts at noon

|

1/19/2019 9:30 AM

My buddy and I are here from Connecticut, anxiously waiting for noon haha. Can’t fuckin wait!

|