A1 tickets

9/5/2019 11:24am Edited Date/Time 9/6/2019 6:14pm
Can anyone let me know the best place to get tickets for Anaheim 1 please. Coming over from the Uk so wanted to buy them before I arrive or can you buy them on the day. Also where’s the best place to sit or is it all pretty much the same cheers
|
Dizzy714
Fantasy
3642nd
9/5/2019 11:40am
I’m still wondering how front row seating is attained. The past five years upon immediate pre-sale launch the first two-three rows are grayed out and unavailable for purchase. And then I ask the people infront of me that are sitting there and they say they just bought them a few weeks prior to the race. I don’t understand.

To answer your question. They’ll be available on Ticketmaster. Club level anywhere between & no further past 1st & 3rd base will guarantee you great viewing for any layout.
Racer111
9/5/2019 11:44am Edited Date/Time 9/5/2019 11:47am
When do the SX tickets usually go on sale? I bought my Atlanta tickets in November last year and got perfect seats.
NWmx756
9/5/2019 12:34pm
Dizzy714 wrote:
I’m still wondering how front row seating is attained. The past five years upon immediate pre-sale launch the first two-three rows are grayed out and unavailable...
I’m still wondering how front row seating is attained. The past five years upon immediate pre-sale launch the first two-three rows are grayed out and unavailable for purchase. And then I ask the people infront of me that are sitting there and they say they just bought them a few weeks prior to the race. I don’t understand.

To answer your question. They’ll be available on Ticketmaster. Club level anywhere between & no further past 1st & 3rd base will guarantee you great viewing for any layout.
a few years ago I got front row because I was offered pre-sale tickets from supercrosslive.com. However, front row kinda sucked imho.
Dizzy714
Fantasy
3642nd
9/5/2019 2:06pm
Dizzy714 wrote:
I’m still wondering how front row seating is attained. The past five years upon immediate pre-sale launch the first two-three rows are grayed out and unavailable...

NWmx756 wrote:
a few years ago I got front row because I was offered pre-sale tickets from supercrosslive.com. However, front row kinda sucked imho.
I’ve been on Supercrosslive’s pre-sale every year, it’s always been the first two-three rows are immediately grayed out. I always sit in the right field pavilion, where it’s much more elevated than the floor front row seating.

The Shop

SteezGeez
Fantasy
426th
9/5/2019 2:56pm
Dizzy714 wrote:
I’ve been on Supercrosslive’s pre-sale every year, it’s always been the first two-three rows are immediately grayed out. I always sit in the right field pavilion...
I’ve been on Supercrosslive’s pre-sale every year, it’s always been the first two-three rows are immediately grayed out. I always sit in the right field pavilion, where it’s much more elevated than the floor front row seating.
Same thing has happened to me but for the middle level. Although last year it was better to sit under the covered area because the rain. Still a good seat in the middle level.
Racer111
9/5/2019 2:58pm
Again, when does the pre-sale usually start?
NWmx756
9/5/2019 3:00pm
Dizzy714 wrote:

NWmx756 wrote:
Dizzy714 wrote:
I’ve been on Supercrosslive’s pre-sale every year, it’s always been the first two-three rows are immediately grayed out. I always sit in the right field pavilion...

I suspect this is why the first rows are always grey.
Dizzy714
Fantasy
3642nd
9/5/2019 3:07pm
NWmx756 wrote:
Dizzy714 wrote:
NWmx756 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/09/05/371038/s1200_B95BA7A0_E3E9_4895_ABD5_5BFC8E68C445.jpg[/img] I suspect this is why the first rows are always grey.

I suspect this is why the first rows are always grey.
If you look straight across to the Thor/Parts Unlimited banners to the left of this photo (right field pavilion), this is where I sit every year and the first few rows have always been grayed out upon presale.
NWmx756
9/5/2019 5:18pm
Looks like they don't have the banners covering the first couple rows. Not sure on that one then.
walent215
9/5/2019 6:21pm
Dizzy714 wrote:
SteezGeez wrote:
Same thing has happened to me but for the middle level. Although last year it was better to sit under the covered area because the rain...
Same thing has happened to me but for the middle level. Although last year it was better to sit under the covered area because the rain. Still a good seat in the middle level.
202-208 row k. Perfect seating imo. Under the overhang in case it rains and not sitting in the afternoon sun. Plus if you know where to park on the north side it can be a little easier to get out.
AngryBear
9/5/2019 8:57pm
Dizzy714 wrote:

NWmx756 wrote:
SX isn't football. gold star seating is higher sections, on the front row so you dont have someone in front of you blocking. poor man's pressbox...
Hoks
9/6/2019 5:29am
Dizzy714 wrote:

NWmx756 wrote:
AngryBear wrote:
SX isn't football. gold star seating is higher sections, on the front row so you dont have someone in front of you blocking. poor man's pressbox...
Agreed, we sat middle of the stadium at Nashville last year in the very first row of a 200 section. Perfect vantage point of each section.
mh226
9/6/2019 8:32am
Dizzy714 wrote:

NWmx756 wrote:
AngryBear wrote:
Shh... Cant go telling everyone the secrets.. let them stare at the face of a triple for 3 hours....
Bennett59
9/6/2019 8:57am
Dizzy714 wrote:

We get are tickets from the same person every year, he buys out sections and it’s the same section every year. Right below the over hang in case it rains and also don’t worry much about if ppl start standing up
Dizzy714
Fantasy
3642nd
9/6/2019 11:19am
Dizzy714 wrote:

Bennett59 wrote:
We get are tickets from the same person every year, he buys out sections and it’s the same section every year. Right below the over hang...
We get are tickets from the same person every year, he buys out sections and it’s the same section every year. Right below the over hang in case it rains and also don’t worry much about if ppl start standing up
Send me this guy’s info, ha.

I’ve always liked 237, front row naturally because people are notorious for standing up in the front row in that whole right field pavilion area - the last few years the aisle concession has been better about getting people to sit down, and also not plant themselves in the middle of the aisle on the stairway. Some times the track layout isn’t the most ideal in that location, though. Club level guarantees you great viewing, but shoot, those prices have sky rocketed over the years.
Motodave15
9/6/2019 11:33am
Racer111 wrote:
When do the SX tickets usually go on sale? I bought my Atlanta tickets in November last year and got perfect seats.
usually late October/ Early November if i remember correctly
Bennett59
9/6/2019 6:14pm
Dizzy714 wrote:

Bennett59 wrote:
We get are tickets from the same person every year, he buys out sections and it’s the same section every year. Right below the over hang...
Dizzy714 wrote:
Send me this guy’s info, ha. I’ve always liked 237, front row naturally because people are notorious for standing up in the front row in that...
Send me this guy’s info, ha.

I’ve always liked 237, front row naturally because people are notorious for standing up in the front row in that whole right field pavilion area - the last few years the aisle concession has been better about getting people to sit down, and also not plant themselves in the middle of the aisle on the stairway. Some times the track layout isn’t the most ideal in that location, though. Club level guarantees you great viewing, but shoot, those prices have sky rocketed over the years.
I want to say where 225, 226 for some reason I’m forgetting the numbers 😂 but it’s about 1st base line I believe

Post a reply to: A1 tickets

The Latest