Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 8:00am
Can we follow A1 live in Europe?
|
WR5
12/10/2010 10:12am
If u had Speed channel u can.
ayearinmx
12/10/2010 12:19pm
basically for the WORLD supercross series, we can either pay to listen to it...... or watch a technologically stone-aged live timing system

2011 baby.... the future is now!
Spenny 71
12/10/2010 2:15pm
I just hope we get it on either ESPN or Rush HD, even if it's a week later!

A live webcast would be great though.
Spenny 71
1/4/2011 3:54am
I have just received this reply from ESPN, it's not looking good for TV coverage in the UK:

Dear Spencer

Thank you for your comments and suggestions for adding to the content of our channel.

We are always happy to hear from our fans and viewers with how to improve our channel. There is currently nothing to announce for this, but we appreciate your comments and will take it on board.

Carry on watching!

Kind regards,

ESPN

The Shop

jo2910
1/4/2011 4:04am
Well hopefully some of our american friends will keep posting the final on youtube or torrent
mmcmx
1/4/2011 4:09am
I havent watched TV for years. It would be cool if MX could enter the XXI century already...
J82
1/4/2011 4:15am
I'm sure slicknick610 will continue to upload them Smile
mccread
1/4/2011 4:34am
Spenny 71 wrote:
I just hope we get it on either ESPN or Rush HD, even if it's a week later!

A live webcast would be great though.
It is on motors TV seen an ad for it the other day... probably be a week later though. Pretty embarassing that only one country can watch it live and it is not available on the internet even for those outside the US..... we can't even listen to it anymore!
mxmasta
Fantasy
724th
1/4/2011 4:42am
slicknick does a great job in providing us with the torrents in HD.
but it would be awesome to be able to watch it live on the internet...somewhere...
Whitey
1/4/2011 4:57am
Hopefully it will be on justin.tv
Spenny 71
1/4/2011 5:29am
Thanks guys, looks like Motors TV in the UK will be showing Round 1 on the 18th Jan, shame that the picture quality is so bad on that channel.

Slicknick610 is a great option for a HD version, normally available the next day too!
Jefro98
1/4/2011 7:12am
Where can I find those Slicknick torrents?
Does he post them in the torrent section of this forum?
1/4/2011 7:23am
Soemone told me that ESPN on Sky (the one that costs money!!) were showing the race on the Thursday after from 3pm-5pm............he'll be getting a slap from me for getting my hopes up!!!!!
kongols
1/4/2011 7:39am
Slicknick is THE MAN! Been getting his torrents for years. Never fails.
CoccoBill
1/4/2011 8:08am
http://thepiratebay.org/user/slicknick610/

here u will find all slicknick torrents
if access to thepiratebay is locked in your country then use an anonymizer like http://anonym.to/ or http://anonymouse.org/

The guy is a hero, so remember to send him some money with paypal, if he still asks for (u don't have to, but he's doing such a great job for us euros he deserves something for his efforts)
burnside
1/4/2011 8:15am
mxmasta wrote:
slicknick does a great job in providing us with the torrents in HD. but it would be awesome to be able to watch it live on...
slicknick does a great job in providing us with the torrents in HD.
but it would be awesome to be able to watch it live on the internet...somewhere...
I agree. Its out there and we can still watch it as live, albeit 24 hours later. You just have to be very patient and avoid this place for a couple of days... Not easy though. Or you can run the roulette and look out on Youtube, problem is you get some plankton that will name his shakey clip shot on his iphone "RV wins A1, sick ass whip!!" haha.. So its a minefield.

One day it will all stream live over the web, one day... I'm holding thumbs DC pulls it off for both motos for the Nats this year.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
1/4/2011 8:19am
ayearinmx wrote:
basically for the WORLD supercross series, we can either pay to listen to it...... or watch a technologically stone-aged live timing system 2011 baby.... the future...
basically for the WORLD supercross series, we can either pay to listen to it...... or watch a technologically stone-aged live timing system

So you're saying it's sort of like the World Championship MX series works here for us.
line-up
1/4/2011 8:58am
ayearinmx wrote:
basically for the WORLD supercross series, we can either pay to listen to it...... or watch a technologically stone-aged live timing system 2011 baby.... the future...

GuyB wrote:
So you're saying it's sort of like the World Championship MX series works here for us.
MXGP can be seen live on the internet worldwide
DPW
1/4/2011 9:03am
ayearinmx wrote:

GuyB wrote:
line-up wrote:
yeap....live video for the GPs good stuff been doing it for years...not sure why they can't bring that technology to the SX and MX series here in the states...
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
1/4/2011 9:18am
I'll be honest, I've never watched the GPs online...those are usually travel days for me...or recovery after a National. Smile
jamma10
1/4/2011 9:40am
GuyB wrote:
I'll be honest, I've never watched the GPs online...those are usually travel days for me...or recovery after a National. Smile
tssst, call yourselve a moto fan....? Grinning
1/4/2011 9:43am
GuyB wrote:
line-up wrote:
DPW wrote:
yeap....live video for the GPs good stuff been doing it for years...not sure why they can't bring that technology to the SX and MX series here...
yeap....live video for the GPs good stuff been doing it for years...not sure why they can't bring that technology to the SX and MX series here in the states...
you forget, there is no pay to listen live now.....its not even free! its gone!
1/4/2011 9:51am Edited Date/Time 1/4/2011 9:56am
Far-out wrote:
Can we follow A1 live in Europe?
check channelsurfing.net about 10 minutes before the race. find out what time it is in the US and go through the list until you find it in the correct time slot. it will be there more than likely. it's not now. they update the channel list throughout each day. they had SX and MX on there last season (whenever I wasn't at home watching it from a TV). if the players ask you to install do it at your own risk... I did and haven't got any virus' from it but that means nothing really (you can always uninstall it after the race).
ayearinmx
1/4/2011 10:19am
ayearinmx wrote:

GuyB wrote:
yea....... errrrrr...... by now you've obviously realised your mistake, so i won't bother pointing out how stupid your comment was......Dry

just incase you haven't though, have a looksy over at this random website:

http://freecaster.tv/MX
Matt Wozney
1/4/2011 10:42am
Or what I do sometimes when I can't see the race itself, listen to the webcast, or watch it live on TV (most likely because I'm traveling or at a different race)....I just follow the action on Twitter, follow the live timing, or join a chat room. Kinda lame but as it looks, for people outside the US, that seems to be the closest to live coverage as your going to get, which is really crappy.
Spenny 71
1/4/2011 12:34pm
Dave Prater just replied via Twitter to say that he is working on a live feed for the UK. Not sure on the timescale for this and I would guess that this will not happen this year, but at least it is coming!
mccread
1/4/2011 1:15pm
Did I just read the motocross media in America dont watch the World Motocross championship? .... shocker! Wink

Hopefully we can get a live feed to the UK for A1... that would be awesome!
Jefro98
1/4/2011 1:22pm
CoccoBill wrote:
http://thepiratebay.org/user/slicknick610/ here u will find all slicknick torrents if access to thepiratebay is locked in your country then use an anonymizer like http://anonym.to/ or http://anonymouse.org/ The...
http://thepiratebay.org/user/slicknick610/

here u will find all slicknick torrents
if access to thepiratebay is locked in your country then use an anonymizer like http://anonym.to/ or http://anonymouse.org/

The guy is a hero, so remember to send him some money with paypal, if he still asks for (u don't have to, but he's doing such a great job for us euros he deserves something for his efforts)
ThX mate.
Great help.
mccread
1/4/2011 1:26pm
ayearinmx wrote:

GuyB wrote:
ayearinmx wrote:
yea....... errrrrr...... by now you've obviously realised your mistake, so i won't bother pointing out how stupid your comment was......:dry: just incase you haven't though, have...
yea....... errrrrr...... by now you've obviously realised your mistake, so i won't bother pointing out how stupid your comment was......Dry

just incase you haven't though, have a looksy over at this random website:

http://freecaster.tv/MX
Where there is a will, there is a way... :D

Just an idea but..maybe if the motocross media in the US watched every GP even online, they would be more knowledgable about the World series and the riders and prestige of the series...
And maybe they would give it equal coverage and respect in the various media outlets as they do with the US nationals :D

Imagine if Mathes could have a 2011 GP bench racing preview Podcast with American born motocross journalists, like Jason Wiegandt who could preview the World GP series with as much knowledge of the riders and their results/ team as they have about the AMA series.....

Post a reply to: A1 live in europe?

The Latest