A1 TO STREAM LIVE IN THE UK!!!

1-forty-8
Edited Date/Time 1/3/2015 2:55pm
Saw it today on facebook, on the official Supercross page.

It's about damn time.

Not sure if this means we get them all, or just A1, but still, how cool?!

Apologies if this has already been on here.

https://www.facebook.com/supercrosslive
|
deebrad
1/2/2015 3:48am
Great news!

Hopefully we get them all :D
Olson
1/2/2015 3:59am
Goods news for people in Germany, UK and Brazil. Furthermore I hope this continues to develope so we also can see it live one day.
Fearo
1/2/2015 5:13am
Olson, It is very easy to trick a website into thinking you are from the UK or Germany (by using a proxy). So if you want to watch A1 from Sweden, you can Smile .
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
1/2/2015 5:29am
Hola better internet for chrome works good for me.
You can choose from a list of countries and its the same page then, not worse quality or something like that

The Shop

Olson
1/2/2015 6:22am
crusty_xx wrote:
Hola better internet for chrome works good for me. You can choose from a list of countries and its the same page then, not worse quality...
Hola better internet for chrome works good for me.
You can choose from a list of countries and its the same page then, not worse quality or something like that
That's what I'm using. But it would be nice for once to just do it the proper way.
mx_phreek
Fantasy
230th
1/2/2015 8:00am
Yea I got the email this morning about it. Looking forward to watching without all the annoying pop ups you get on streaming sites.
newage
1/2/2015 8:47am
Still Cant believe that we don't get the Stream in Canada?
1/2/2015 9:18am
This is real good news !!

Well done anybody involved in getting it together !
shanhard
1/2/2015 9:51am
Yay! I'm currently on holiday in Germany, we're going the Superenduro in Riesa tomorrow night then when I get home I am now able to watch live Supercross!!
AB#81
1/2/2015 9:55am
excellent!, is this a free live stream?? glad i won't have to wait to sunday morning refreshing youtube waiting to watch it!
jamma10
1/2/2015 10:03am
Im pretty sure LiveStream have been broadcasting SX for the last couple of years, though maybe not officially? I had the page bookmarked in my browser toolbar.
jamma10
1/2/2015 10:05am
shanhard wrote:
Yay! I'm currently on holiday in Germany, we're going the Superenduro in Riesa tomorrow night then when I get home I am now able to watch...
Yay! I'm currently on holiday in Germany, we're going the Superenduro in Riesa tomorrow night then when I get home I am now able to watch live Supercross!!
Remember that the heat races starts around 3am our time and finish about 6am!
machine
1/2/2015 10:06am
Why would you folks want to stream it, according to most of you, Supercross is just a side show, not REAL motocross...Tongue
1/2/2015 10:20am
machine wrote:
Why would you folks want to stream it, according to most of you, Supercross is just a side show, not REAL motocross...Tongue
it is...

but you still have to watch it don't you?!! personally not a big fan of supercross, but i'll watch it- no outdoor moto at this time of year so it will do till the real racing starts!!
justpinit
1/2/2015 10:21am
Canada sure sucks for live supercross. Maybe if I just keep paddling until I can pick up a british wifi signal.........

MBR
1/2/2015 12:25pm
Not to be a Debbie Downer, but somehow I feel this is too good to be true and we'll be searching those crappy p2p links tomorrow night...
mumhra
1/3/2015 1:25am
I think MBR is right. If you live outside the UK, Germany or Brazil it will be very difficult to watch the races. Trying to fool the facebook page by using a proxy server will not work. Streaming a video through a proxy server, especially a free one, is next to impossible because proxy servers slow down your connection considerably.
It will be searching for a crappy p2p link if you want to watch it live.

I will probably be waiting for a youtube link, or even better, a torrent. Problem is that with TPB being down i have no idea where to find SlickNick. I hope to find him on the oldPB. Problem is that i don't want to be looking to hard. Scared of thumbling on the results before i had a chance to watch the races. That would be a real downer.
steed 2.0
1/3/2015 1:35am
machine wrote:
it is... but you still have to watch it don't you?!! personally not a big fan of supercross, but i'll watch it- no outdoor moto at...
it is...

but you still have to watch it don't you?!! personally not a big fan of supercross, but i'll watch it- no outdoor moto at this time of year so it will do till the real racing starts!!

55 Days
Olson
1/3/2015 1:35am Edited Date/Time 1/3/2015 1:36am
mumhra wrote:
I think MBR is right. If you live outside the UK, Germany or Brazil it will be very difficult to watch the races. Trying to fool...
I think MBR is right. If you live outside the UK, Germany or Brazil it will be very difficult to watch the races. Trying to fool the facebook page by using a proxy server will not work. Streaming a video through a proxy server, especially a free one, is next to impossible because proxy servers slow down your connection considerably.

I will probably be waiting for a youtube link, or even better, a torrent. Problem is that with TPB being down i have no idea where to find SlickNick. I hope to find him on the oldPB. Problem is that i don't want to be looking to hard. Scared of thumbling on the results before i had a chance to watch the races. That would be a real downer.
Not really. Used a proxy/hola/vpn or whatever for ages streaming live TV. Wont affect stream quality if you have a good enough computer and bandwidth. The free most common proxys will affect it though. OldPB is useless, kat.ph is a lot better. Revolution is the best option for torrents but you will need an invite for that one.
kev472
1/3/2015 1:51am
Sweet looks like tonight I will be using a UK server then
On what channel does it air in the states?
Olson
1/3/2015 1:52am
kev472 wrote:
Sweet looks like tonight I will be using a UK server then
On what channel does it air in the states?
Fox sports 1 I think.
machine
1/3/2015 6:39am
machine wrote:
it is... but you still have to watch it don't you?!! personally not a big fan of supercross, but i'll watch it- no outdoor moto at...
it is...

steed 2.0 wrote:
[img]https://cs617820.vk.me/v617820140/1bb64/-d6iD2L26ek.jpg[/img] 55 Days

55 Days
Yep, dumbest place in the world i've ever seen to have an MX race.
segers
Fantasy
2279th
1/3/2015 7:48am
mumhra wrote:
I think MBR is right. If you live outside the UK, Germany or Brazil it will be very difficult to watch the races. Trying to fool...

You try piratebay.cr?works 4 me

mumhra
1/3/2015 8:37am
Haven't tried it yet. Thought all mirrors to TPB were down.
OldPB actually is isohunt in new clothing. But last year i found Nick on Kickasstorrents as well. Will look there i think. The sad part is that that means than i can't visit any mx related websites before monday evening.

ChrisB10
1/3/2015 8:49am
newage wrote:
Still Cant believe that we don't get the Stream in Canada?
Just get a virtual private network. I use surfpro. Works perfectly. You can set your IP address to US...Canada...UK....I think i pay like $4 a month for it. Well worth the money though and its easy to use! The technology is there embrace it people.

Post a reply to: A1 TO STREAM LIVE IN THE UK!!!

The Latest