A1 Rider intros

VilloFan951
Edited Date/Time 1/8/2018 11:30pm
Here’s a kinda crappy video I took with my phone of the opening ceremony’s last night. I was kinda hoping for more creativity from more rider but deans had my laughing pretty good. Also for about half the night or more we had tony Alessi standing infront of us watching the race, very quiet dude but man does he get into it still lol. A1 Intros

|
VilloFan951
1/7/2018 6:57pm
If someone can embed that video I’d really appreciate it because idk how to do it on my phone
Beeby
1/7/2018 7:46pm
Riders should all make the effort like Dean did. I liked Reeds too, cheesy but nice to involve his kids in a fun way for them.

Marv had his wife and no one will complain about more time with her on tv...

The Shop

HuskyEd
1/7/2018 7:52pm
Here’s a kinda crappy video I took with my phone of the opening ceremony’s last night. I was kinda hoping for more creativity from more rider...
Here’s a kinda crappy video I took with my phone of the opening ceremony’s last night. I was kinda hoping for more creativity from more rider but deans had my laughing pretty good. Also for about half the night or more we had tony Alessi standing infront of us watching the race, very quiet dude but man does he get into it still lol. A1 Intros

You musta been one or two sections over from me in the same front row. I‘ll never get those front row tickets again. Everybody wants to plant themselves right in front of you during the race. Angry
Sully
1/7/2018 8:00pm
Deano is such an awesome dork.

I realize it's a big part of this year's storyline, but I sure hope they don't plan on showing Kenny's crash as his intro every week. That'll get kinda old for him.
VilloFan951
1/7/2018 8:23pm
Here’s a kinda crappy video I took with my phone of the opening ceremony’s last night. I was kinda hoping for more creativity from more rider...

HuskyEd wrote:
You musta been one or two sections over from me in the same front row. I‘ll never get those front row tickets again. Everybody wants to...
You musta been one or two sections over from me in the same front row. I‘ll never get those front row tickets again. Everybody wants to plant themselves right in front of you during the race. Angry
All I had was the team guys in front of me and my group we were cool with it cuz they didn’t really block our view
1/7/2018 8:55pm Edited Date/Time 1/7/2018 8:59pm
Personal favorite music selections: Eli rocking Filter, Baggett with some Volbeat, and Kenny earning further street cred with Pennywise - Bro Hymn

via GIPHY

Kkawi
1/7/2018 9:01pm
EZZA 95B wrote:
Roczen had the best music.Cool
What was Kennys intro music?
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1154th
1/7/2018 9:03pm
Kkawi wrote:
What was Kennys intro music?
Bro Hymn by Pennywise
VilloFan951
1/7/2018 9:15pm
A bunch of people around us started singing Kenny’s intro lol that songs like classic 90s moto videos for me
Detroit Dick
1/7/2018 9:28pm
Deano's ruled...that opening riff from "Can't You Hear Me Knockin'" is one of the all-time greats.
Crush
1/7/2018 9:44pm
How the fuck are they gonna put all these great moments for everyone and then Fro blasting "mentally, Tomac is falling apart"... sheesh, even Kenny's focused on the comeback!!!
shuggs
1/8/2018 12:24am
EZZA 95B wrote:
Laughing That was pretty good.
Thanks for filming have been trying to find Deano’s online
VilloFan951
1/8/2018 12:31am
EZZA 95B wrote:
shuggs wrote:
No prob man! I did it for my mom she’s a huge reed fan and didn’t go to the race but I knew his intro was gonna be good. But dean wins for sure
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1154th
1/8/2018 12:32am
EZZA 95B wrote:
shuggs wrote:
VilloFan filmed it, I just embedded it for him... But cheers anyway!
RickLeY
Fantasy
2738th
1/8/2018 12:33am

Did Tony manage the Laser show?

tcallahan707
1/8/2018 12:52am
Crush wrote:
How the fuck are they gonna put all these great moments for everyone and then Fro blasting "mentally, Tomac is falling apart"... sheesh, even Kenny's focused...
How the fuck are they gonna put all these great moments for everyone and then Fro blasting "mentally, Tomac is falling apart"... sheesh, even Kenny's focused on the comeback!!!
Right? I'm guessing riders could have sent in their own and if they didn't, then the intro was done for them with whatever storyline they choose.
jemcee
1/8/2018 1:01am
Crush wrote:
How the fuck are they gonna put all these great moments for everyone and then Fro blasting "mentally, Tomac is falling apart"... sheesh, even Kenny's focused...
Man I thought the same thing dude won like fucken 9 times last year but naah lets show when the wheels fell off haha No wonder he's scared to show everyone his bits and pieces..

Also for those riders that's gotta feel so fucken cool
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1154th
1/8/2018 2:14am
Crush wrote:
jemcee wrote:
Man I thought the same thing dude won like fucken 9 times last year but naah lets show when the wheels fell off haha No wonder...
Man I thought the same thing dude won like fucken 9 times last year but naah lets show when the wheels fell off haha No wonder he's scared to show everyone his bits and pieces..

Also for those riders that's gotta feel so fucken cool
I missed (skipped) that part.Blink
jemcee
1/8/2018 2:48am
EZZA 95B wrote:
I missed (skipped) that part.Blink
Man his pants weren't even down and he was on his way back to the hauler haha
lack of confidence in his cash and prizes is all I can think of
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1154th
1/8/2018 2:52am
jemcee wrote:
Man his pants weren't even down and he was on his way back to the hauler haha lack of confidence in his cash and prizes is...
Man his pants weren't even down and he was on his way back to the hauler haha
lack of confidence in his cash and prizes is all I can think of
"Cash and Prizes"... Classic!Laughing
downard254
1/8/2018 3:48am
I guess this week they’ll be working up an into for Bam Bam now eh.
Wintyfresh
1/8/2018 4:53pm Edited Date/Time 1/8/2018 6:00pm
Complete Song List:

Josh Grant: The Score - Higher / Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg - Still D.R.E.
Dean Wilson: The Rolling Stones - Can't You Hear Me Knockin' / Alt-J - In Cold Blood (Baauer Remix)
Blake Baggett: Volbeat - A Warrior's Call / Ozzy Osbourne - Crazy Train
Jason Anderson: Desiigner - Panda / Hardwell & Quintino - Baladig (Extended Mix)
Cole Seely: Turbonegro - The Age of Pamparius / Motley Crue - Wild Side
Cooper Webb: Jamie N Commons & X Ambassadors - Jungle / Thirty Seconds to Mars - Walk on Water
Chad Reed: Alan Silvestri - The Avengers / Sam Tinnesz - Legends Are Made
Ken Roczen: Zayde Wolf - Born Ready / Pennywise - Bro Hymn
Marvin Musquin: Maniacs - Git Wit Dis (Original Mix) / Hardwell & W&W - Jumper
Eli Tomac: Filter - Hey Man, Nice Shot / Metallica - Enter Sandman (Unknown Remix)

Spotify Playlist: https://open.spotify.com/user/wintyfresh/playlist/5Y3HxtraGM5K86ngzQtLbc

*Blame any errors on shazam. If you know the actual name of the Metallica Remix please lmk!
sixeightynine
1/8/2018 7:03pm
downard254 wrote:
I guess this week they’ll be working up an into for Bam Bam now eh.
Was just thinking the same... Peick too.
VilloFan951
1/8/2018 8:21pm
Wintyfresh wrote:
Complete Song List: Josh Grant: The Score - Higher / Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg - Still D.R.E. Dean Wilson: The Rolling Stones - Can't You...
Complete Song List:

Josh Grant: The Score - Higher / Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg - Still D.R.E.
Dean Wilson: The Rolling Stones - Can't You Hear Me Knockin' / Alt-J - In Cold Blood (Baauer Remix)
Blake Baggett: Volbeat - A Warrior's Call / Ozzy Osbourne - Crazy Train
Jason Anderson: Desiigner - Panda / Hardwell & Quintino - Baladig (Extended Mix)
Cole Seely: Turbonegro - The Age of Pamparius / Motley Crue - Wild Side
Cooper Webb: Jamie N Commons & X Ambassadors - Jungle / Thirty Seconds to Mars - Walk on Water
Chad Reed: Alan Silvestri - The Avengers / Sam Tinnesz - Legends Are Made
Ken Roczen: Zayde Wolf - Born Ready / Pennywise - Bro Hymn
Marvin Musquin: Maniacs - Git Wit Dis (Original Mix) / Hardwell & W&W - Jumper
Eli Tomac: Filter - Hey Man, Nice Shot / Metallica - Enter Sandman (Unknown Remix)

Spotify Playlist: https://open.spotify.com/user/wintyfresh/playlist/5Y3HxtraGM5K86ngzQtLbc

*Blame any errors on shazam. If you know the actual name of the Metallica Remix please lmk!
Thank you for that
aeffertz
1/8/2018 9:14pm Edited Date/Time 1/8/2018 9:15pm
Thank you for filming and posting this! Deanos was awesome and liked mentioend earlier, I hope they don't play Roczen's crash for his intro at every round. I'm sure he's ready to put that behind him.

Also agree saying Tomac is falling apart as part of his intro is suuuper weak too. I thouht we're suppose to be pumping these guys up, not tearing them down.

Post a reply to: A1 Rider intros

The Latest