A1 Press Conference?

stillwelding
1/4/2019 12:57pm
Sound quality was weak. Couldn't hear shit, and my computer has rockin speakers.
WCRider
Fantasy
2301st
1/4/2019 12:57pm
crusty_xx wrote:
Watch and learn
That's how you make your Bank account balance look like a phone number
Bank account does not make the quality and intelligence of a person.
RG1
1/4/2019 1:00pm
crusty_xx wrote:
Watch and learn
WCRider wrote:
Takes quality and intelligence to make yourself marketable enough to make your bank account look like a phone number
Merida
1/4/2019 1:00pm
Can't watch it , says off air for me

The Shop

clinthadwin
1/4/2019 1:01pm
crusty_xx wrote:
Watch and learn
WCRider wrote:
Dude looks sharp, quit hating.
DonM
1/4/2019 1:02pm
aees wrote:
At least RC said the right things and seemed to have a humble approach to his new job. I'm looking fwd to it, he typically is...
At least RC said the right things and seemed to have a humble approach to his new job. I'm looking fwd to it, he typically is not scared to call things for what they are on the air.
And he had the best question in the press conference that created the best answer from Chad...
mauidex
1/4/2019 1:09pm
DonM wrote:
And he had the best question in the press conference that created the best answer from Chad...
but he still had to throw a dig in anytime someone takes a shot against him!! gets old, and yeah RC you ARE old, maybe he'll get over he ain't the center of attention anymore??
mauidex
1/4/2019 1:12pm
WCRider wrote:
you need to read that ESPN article posted here on Kroc...........hes trying to raise the bar, and hence the game, by being more than some dirt bike guy and more of a professional athlete.....more should take notice
1/4/2019 1:14pm
crusty_xx wrote:
Watch and learn
WCRider wrote:
RG1 wrote:
Takes quality and intelligence to make yourself marketable enough to make your bank account look like a phone number
Explain the Kardashians....
DonM
1/4/2019 1:17pm
DonM wrote:
mauidex wrote:
but he still had to throw a dig in anytime someone takes a shot against him!! gets old, and yeah RC you ARE old, maybe he'll...
but he still had to throw a dig in anytime someone takes a shot against him!! gets old, and yeah RC you ARE old, maybe he'll get over he ain't the center of attention anymore??
You read way too much into it...it wasn't a dig just two friends giving each other shit...don't let your dislike for RC cloud your judgement...
Cliffy615
Fantasy
2903rd
1/4/2019 1:20pm
Damn just missed it, anyone know if it’s been reposted after being live?
RG1
1/4/2019 1:20pm
WCRider wrote:
RG1 wrote:
You got me Laughing
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
1/4/2019 1:21pm
Cliffy615 wrote:
It's on the Livestream.com app
mauidex
1/4/2019 1:24pm
DonM wrote:
You read way too much into it...it wasn't a dig just two friends giving each other shit...don't let your dislike for RC cloud your judgement...
nah always the same.......explain years with emig..........I liked RC, when he was racing............out of gear hes a whiny judgmental prick.........hope he gets serious and takes his new role professionally and puts some effort into being a great broadcaster and not the GOAT
HD1200
1/4/2019 1:34pm
crusty_xx wrote:
Watch and learn
WCRider wrote:
Of course not but I think you misunderstood the point he was trying to make
Cliffy615
Fantasy
2903rd
1/4/2019 1:34pm
Cliffy615 wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Livestream won’t work for me but thanks anyway
Johnny Ringo
1/4/2019 1:35pm
DonM wrote:
mauidex wrote:
nah always the same.......explain years with emig..........I liked RC, when he was racing............out of gear hes a whiny judgmental prick.........hope he gets serious and takes his...
nah always the same.......explain years with emig..........I liked RC, when he was racing............out of gear hes a whiny judgmental prick.........hope he gets serious and takes his new role professionally and puts some effort into being a great broadcaster and not the GOAT
Ricky is the whiny judgmental prick? You had me fooled
crowe176
1/4/2019 1:35pm Edited Date/Time 1/4/2019 1:36pm
DonM wrote:
mauidex wrote:
nah always the same.......explain years with emig..........I liked RC, when he was racing............out of gear hes a whiny judgmental prick.........hope he gets serious and takes his...
I kind of hope he gives us his honest opinion, no bs and tells it like it is. I'm going to try and reserve judgment. If he's given as much time as Emig was given to polish his skill, I think RC will be amazing. He's just going to have to find that fine line of being likable and a douche. Once he finds that line, it's going to be sweet having him as an analyst. Whether or not you want to acknowledge he's the best racer ever, we're lucky he even wants to do this job and open himself up to a ton of critical dickbags on the internet.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
1/4/2019 1:49pm
Cliffy615 wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Cliffy615 wrote:
Livestream won’t work for me but thanks anyway
Works fine for me. I'm on Chrome.

Could just be your settings. If it's not working make sure you allow adobe flash player. Sometimes that's all it takes or an update.
mauidex
1/4/2019 1:55pm
hey no problem Ill take that..........but Im not the guy who should be giving honest unbiased coverage, see anytime an RCH rider was in the discussion, being paid as a broadcaster to the fan base
WCRider
Fantasy
2301st
1/4/2019 2:05pm Edited Date/Time 1/4/2019 2:06pm
HD1200 wrote:
Of course not but I think you misunderstood the point he was trying to make
I understand, Roczen or Mcgregor are two marketing genius. I just prefer Khabib as i prefer Tomac. Roczen represents everything I hate about the modern man but he is the most talented rider on earth and his come back is just unreal. Respect for that.
Robgvx
1/4/2019 2:07pm
RG1 wrote:
RG1 wrote:
You got me Laughing
The audience?
psg119
1/4/2019 2:15pm
mauidex wrote:
hey no problem Ill take that..........but Im not the guy who should be giving honest unbiased coverage, see anytime an RCH rider was in the discussion...
hey no problem Ill take that..........but Im not the guy who should be giving honest unbiased coverage, see anytime an RCH rider was in the discussion, being paid as a broadcaster to the fan base
I actually think RC is way harder on his riders than anyone else when covering the races... the only racer I can see him favoring was when Roczen was riding (and winning) for him. Which any reporter would praise.
mx617
1/4/2019 2:15pm
mauidex wrote:
hey no problem Ill take that..........but Im not the guy who should be giving honest unbiased coverage, see anytime an RCH rider was in the discussion...
"if he goes any slower he'll fall over"
brocster
1/4/2019 2:16pm
The more things change the more they stay the same

Is it archived anywhere?
WW444
1/4/2019 2:20pm
Just ready to see the ride portion of the presser. Some clips are on Instagram now
1/4/2019 2:47pm
WCRider wrote:
RG1 wrote:
The Kardashians are an entire brand and they sell sell sell. Billions $$$.

I guess a cave animal like you wouldn't know that though.
DonM
1/4/2019 2:50pm
mauidex wrote:
Or anytime Emig talked about the "New Husky"....RC will be fine
Premix
1/4/2019 2:57pm Edited Date/Time 1/4/2019 3:00pm
That was one of the worst press conferences I’ve ever seen. You had 11 of the best guy in the world in one room and the questions they were being asked could have been written by a 5th grader.

And if ZO isn’t going to be there but you announce him, why not bring Dean or Coop in as a replacement

Post a reply to: A1 Press Conference?

The Latest