A1 Press Conference

1/5/2017 6:59pm
He's playing mind games 48 hours before the big day. Guys on fire...until I seen that terrible Shift gear he's going to be in. Id rather see him ride the moto in the suit than the shift gear.
colorado2day
1/5/2017 7:02pm
MX Puke wrote:
I ain't Trollin'- but that was the worst excuse for a press conference for a big-time sport that I have ever seen. Only the most hardcore...
I ain't Trollin'- but that was the worst excuse for a press conference for a big-time sport that I have ever seen. Only the most hardcore of motoheads could sit through that intro. It was painful with the delay of the guys coming out while Jamie Little, the most professional person in the room so far, looked around. I was embarrassed even though nobody's watching me except the paint on the walls.
Somebody hire a PR firm for this multi-million dollar sport. And I like the suit.
Tell it to the most powerful person in Moto Todd Jendro.
MX Puke
1/5/2017 7:09pm
MX Puke wrote:
I ain't Trollin'- but that was the worst excuse for a press conference for a big-time sport that I have ever seen. Only the most hardcore...
I ain't Trollin'- but that was the worst excuse for a press conference for a big-time sport that I have ever seen. Only the most hardcore of motoheads could sit through that intro. It was painful with the delay of the guys coming out while Jamie Little, the most professional person in the room so far, looked around. I was embarrassed even though nobody's watching me except the paint on the walls.
Somebody hire a PR firm for this multi-million dollar sport. And I like the suit.
Tell it to the most powerful person in Moto Todd Jendro.
I think I might have seen every year of Supercross in some form or another, and that bored the crap out of me. Where is the pizzaz? If I am bored, as a moto addict, what chance is there of a non-fan enjoying it? Zero.

At the same time, this is a badass line-up of riders ready to throw down. But the hype level is so low for such a line-up of ridiculous talent.
Skidaddle
1/5/2017 7:19pm Edited Date/Time 1/5/2017 7:36pm
Reed cant try to one up. He will just look like a copycat.

The Shop

Skidaddle
1/5/2017 7:35pm
MX Puke wrote:
Most are pretty painful to watch.
wreckitrandy
1/5/2017 7:56pm
If I'm Dungey's agent, and Ryan wins the title again, at the big awards banquet I'm sending him out dressed like Rick Flair and shoutin',,,,"Tonight, I'm leaving here with the Rolex watch, the lonnng limousine, the prettiest girl in the house and, a check big enough to buy Ken Roczen out of my back pocket. If you want to be the man Kenny ,,, you've got to beat the man... Wooo!!"
kong0036
1/5/2017 7:58pm
If I'm Dungey's agent, and Ryan wins the title again, at the big awards banquet I'm sending him out dressed like Rick Flair and shoutin',,,,"Tonight, I'm...
If I'm Dungey's agent, and Ryan wins the title again, at the big awards banquet I'm sending him out dressed like Rick Flair and shoutin',,,,"Tonight, I'm leaving here with the Rolex watch, the lonnng limousine, the prettiest girl in the house and, a check big enough to buy Ken Roczen out of my back pocket. If you want to be the man Kenny ,,, you've got to beat the man... Wooo!!"
Im pretty sure he just beat Dungey outdoors
JM485
1/5/2017 8:03pm
I've always liked Kenny, but man I want him to kill it on Saturday just to shut the real house bitches of Vital up. I love that he gets in there and stirs the pot without caring what anyone thinks, some of you better get one of those soft donut things to sit on with how butthurt you are over a suit.
peelout
1/5/2017 8:19pm
JM485 wrote:
I've always liked Kenny, but man I want him to kill it on Saturday just to shut the real house bitches of Vital up. I love...
I've always liked Kenny, but man I want him to kill it on Saturday just to shut the real house bitches of Vital up. I love that he gets in there and stirs the pot without caring what anyone thinks, some of you better get one of those soft donut things to sit on with how butthurt you are over a suit.
Lot of dudes with a torque wrench on their wish list in here bro
wreckitrandy
1/5/2017 8:22pm
If I'm Dungey's agent, and Ryan wins the title again, at the big awards banquet I'm sending him out dressed like Rick Flair and shoutin',,,,"Tonight, I'm...
kong0036 wrote:
Im pretty sure he just beat Dungey outdoors
He did. But they aren't racing outdoors this week. So when I said, "If I'm Dungey's agent, and Ryan wins the title AGAIN,,," I'm obviously referencing the SX title. You know, that thing that Roczen doesn't have that Dungey does. Anyway, it all hinges on a big 'IF'. And even 'IF' Dungey were to win, he'd never be baller enough to brag about it. He's too classy. Suit or not.
JM485
1/5/2017 8:35pm Edited Date/Time 1/5/2017 8:36pm
JM485 wrote:
I've always liked Kenny, but man I want him to kill it on Saturday just to shut the real house bitches of Vital up. I love...
peelout wrote:
Lot of dudes with a torque wrench on their wish list in here bro
Bro's sprocket bolts are probably hand tight at best on their quad, a good elbow is all you need for a Lazy Boy.
Phantom 661
1/5/2017 8:38pm
He did. But they aren't racing outdoors this week. So when I said, "If I'm Dungey's agent, and Ryan wins the title AGAIN,,," I'm obviously referencing...
He did. But they aren't racing outdoors this week. So when I said, "If I'm Dungey's agent, and Ryan wins the title AGAIN,,," I'm obviously referencing the SX title. You know, that thing that Roczen doesn't have that Dungey does. Anyway, it all hinges on a big 'IF'. And even 'IF' Dungey were to win, he'd never be baller enough to brag about it. He's too classy. Suit or not.
That elusive SX title. Dry
X 2 regarding Dungey's class.
rrjr
1/5/2017 8:45pm
kong0036 wrote:
You have to start somewhere. If you don't think he looks like the most professional athlete up there then maybe you don't think the NFL,NBA...
You have to start somewhere. If you don't think he looks like the most professional athlete up there then maybe you don't think the NFL,NBA , MBL players look professional either. They all had to start somewhere wearing suits. If this is the start of the new generation adopting a new look and a way to present themselves at press conferences then I'm all for it.
NFL Players are required to wear suits. At least the Carolina Panthers have a dress code for players. Cam Newton was benched for not wearing a suit on a team flight. It was only for the 1st series of a game but the records will show that he wasn't the starting quarterback that day.
kkawboy14
1/6/2017 7:44am Edited Date/Time 1/6/2017 7:44am
Did guyb ask any questions?
Starcrossed
1/6/2017 7:50am
kkawboy14 wrote:
Go back a few pages, the whole thing is posted as a vid. I didnt watch
wreckitrandy
1/6/2017 8:04am
kkawboy14 wrote:
He runs vital. All the answers are on here before anyone can think of the questions!
ocscottie
1/6/2017 8:21am
rrjr wrote:
NFL Players are required to wear suits. At least the Carolina Panthers have a dress code for players. Cam Newton was benched for not wearing a...
NFL Players are required to wear suits. At least the Carolina Panthers have a dress code for players. Cam Newton was benched for not wearing a suit on a team flight. It was only for the 1st series of a game but the records will show that he wasn't the starting quarterback that day.
It was because he wasnt wearing a tie with his suit. Just a small detail. Cool
3/29/2019 2:16pm
Zalev wrote:
Exacly, they should all be there in suits, they should talk about stuff like that before the conference and make decision, now it looks like a...
Exacly, they should all be there in suits, they should talk about stuff like that before the conference and make decision, now it looks like a Circus and Roczen is a clown here. He looks like he came to a wrong party.
No they shouldnt! Could you imagine what a suit with all the sponsor logos would look like you wanna talk about looking like a circus clown. They pay for the right to have their logos shown at the biggest press conference of the year.
greenmx5
3/29/2019 2:19pm
Zalev wrote:
Exacly, they should all be there in suits, they should talk about stuff like that before the conference and make decision, now it looks like a...
Exacly, they should all be there in suits, they should talk about stuff like that before the conference and make decision, now it looks like a Circus and Roczen is a clown here. He looks like he came to a wrong party.
CBM-Racing wrote:
No they shouldnt! Could you imagine what a suit with all the sponsor logos would look like you wanna talk about looking like a circus clown...
No they shouldnt! Could you imagine what a suit with all the sponsor logos would look like you wanna talk about looking like a circus clown. They pay for the right to have their logos shown at the biggest press conference of the year.
How bored are you that you dig up a 2 year old thread to say this?

Post a reply to: A1 Press Conference

The Latest