A1 Press Conference?

tcallahan707
1/6/2018 6:40am
Peick is there and no Wilson? Suzuki must have asked the marine division to pitch in a few bucks to buy a seat at the table.
Wayfarer
1/6/2018 7:29am Edited Date/Time 1/6/2018 7:35am
Kinda like Webb’s attitude. Hope he’ll start it off right and has really figured out his problems from last year.
Good to hear what Ken had to say. I think he has the right mindset. Was afraid he would push it all too much, but seems like he’s got it.
It wouldn’t have taken much to make this press conference a bit more professional in terms of position of camera or position of people being interviewed…
Glad to hear Jenny Taft will be back as a reporter.
RedRum666
1/6/2018 7:29am
Peick is there and no Wilson? Suzuki must have asked the marine division to pitch in a few bucks to buy a seat at the table.
Peick made a comment about finally getting the recognition they deserved and being part of the press conference .... I am not sure if he meant himself or JGR....

The Shop

1/6/2018 7:32am
RedRum666 wrote:
Peick made a comment about finally getting the recognition they deserved and being part of the press conference .... I am not sure if he meant...
Peick made a comment about finally getting the recognition they deserved and being part of the press conference .... I am not sure if he meant himself or JGR....
He got recognition via JGR lol
RedRum666
1/6/2018 7:39am Edited Date/Time 1/6/2018 7:42am
NorCal 50+ wrote:
My God this is painful to watch- Jamie trying to roust the riders from backstage. Then she says hello to each as they ignore her. I...
My God this is painful to watch- Jamie trying to roust the riders from backstage. Then she says hello to each as they ignore her. I hate to be negative but please start over with the horrible press conferences. There is zero excitement in the room.
I laughed at that as well....you'd think someone behind the curtain would tell the riders " ok when Jaime says " let's meet the riders".... that's your cue to walk out guys "... instead she has to look back there while we have a minute of WTF?? time..... reminded me of my kindergarteners Christmas play ....

I like to hear from the riders as part of the whole A1 experience and don't really expect anything super crazy to happen during the presser...but man, post NHL hockey game pressers have better footage and organization than our A1 kick off....Jaime does a great job, but you can tell she is used to a more professional production
RedRum666
1/6/2018 7:44am
He got recognition via JGR lol
My hunch is that if Bogle was racing, Peick would not have been up there ........
wfopete
1/6/2018 5:42pm
I think the riders at the press conferance were the ones that drew the shortest straws.

Post a reply to: A1 Press Conference?

The Latest