A1 Press Conference?

TeamGreen
1/5/2018 1:47pm
peelout wrote:
the camera should have just stayed focused on the two Monster girls tits. panning around to see the back of everyone's head was pretty bad. also...
the camera should have just stayed focused on the two Monster girls tits. panning around to see the back of everyone's head was pretty bad.

also, Anderson in full kit and ready to fuckin' rip... hah!
Someone's paying attention!

You coming out for A1?
Motofinne
1/5/2018 1:51pm
hasko158 wrote:
Wow, the media in our sport has no creativity. Lets just ask the same question in as many different ways as we can. "Ken, I know...
Wow, the media in our sport has no creativity. Lets just ask the same question in as many different ways as we can. "Ken, I know you talked about the work that went into coming back, but tell me about the mental side", this after already talking about it 3 times. The same EXACT question was asked to Cooper that Weigandt already asked him....good thing we're not mainstream, that was laughable.
How many of those people in that room were actual journalists?

The answer on that should explain why i chose to not watch the press conference. Same questions, same answers every year. Nothing interesting.
peelout
1/5/2018 1:54pm
peelout wrote:
the camera should have just stayed focused on the two Monster girls tits. panning around to see the back of everyone's head was pretty bad. also...
the camera should have just stayed focused on the two Monster girls tits. panning around to see the back of everyone's head was pretty bad.

TeamGreen wrote:

You coming out for A1?
nope. last A1 i attended was the Perfect Storm in '05. it really was a perfect storm, rained buckets bro.

The Shop

TeamGreen
1/5/2018 2:00pm
peelout wrote:

TeamGreen wrote:

You coming out for A1?
peelout wrote:
nope. last A1 i attended was the Perfect Storm in '05. it really was a perfect storm, rained buckets bro.
So, just SLC?

Remember, without you present...ALL those sprocket bolts could go UNTORQUED.
mauidex
1/5/2018 2:25pm
peelout wrote:

No shit huh?!?! Funny how Feld shit canned “miss Supercross” to be pc. But right up front and center in this pc are nice leather bound tits!!!??
wfopete
1/5/2018 2:27pm
hasko158 wrote:
Wow, the media in our sport has no creativity. Lets just ask the same question in as many different ways as we can. "Ken, I know...
Wow, the media in our sport has no creativity. Lets just ask the same question in as many different ways as we can. "Ken, I know you talked about the work that went into coming back, but tell me about the mental side", this after already talking about it 3 times. The same EXACT question was asked to Cooper that Weigandt already asked him....good thing we're not mainstream, that was laughable.
Motofinne wrote:
How many of those people in that room were actual journalists? The answer on that should explain why i chose to not watch the press conference...

The answer on that should explain why i chose to not watch the press conference. Same questions, same answers every year. Nothing interesting.
THIS ^^^
mauidex
1/5/2018 2:32pm Edited Date/Time 1/5/2018 2:48pm
Kroc should keep a clicker around to count how many times
By the end of the weekend asked the same question about the arm?!? Hell Honda or fox should turn it into a promo opp and give away a set of his gear to whoever gets closest right answer!!????
Idp57
Fantasy
2571st
1/5/2018 2:32pm
I have never ever seen so many heads LOL.It's a joke.
1/5/2018 3:03pm
I liked the question about Roczen social media.... He seemed taken back.
1/5/2018 3:21pm
wfopete wrote:
Just watched the press conferance at A1. Something tells me that Blake Bagget is going to have a good year.
Pretty sure that was Blake Bagget telling you that ??
dmac1
1/5/2018 3:24pm
peelout wrote:

mauidex wrote:
No shit huh?!?! Funny how Feld shit canned “miss Supercross” to be pc. But right up front and center in this pc are nice leather bound...
No shit huh?!?! Funny how Feld shit canned “miss Supercross” to be pc. But right up front and center in this pc are nice leather bound tits!!!??
But I've heard Dianna will be back....at least for some races. Not sure her role...but don't care!
Helder
1/5/2018 4:08pm
God that’s was bad!! What a bunch of spastics
bball35
1/5/2018 7:00pm
Glad Roczen shows professionalism by being sharped dress. Guy is great for our sport. Just hope he stays healthy.
1/5/2018 7:03pm
peelout wrote:

TeamGreen wrote:

You coming out for A1?
peelout wrote:
That was a shit show
Crush
1/5/2018 7:48pm
Sideways wrote:
Webb " im hoping to humble some people up"
Ken smiles.
Instabanginghoes!
TeamGreen
1/5/2018 8:17pm
Sideways wrote:
Webb " im hoping to humble some people up"
Ken smiles.
Crush wrote:
Instabanginghoes!
Humble-Up Pie?
MBR
1/5/2018 9:59pm
hasko158 wrote:
Motofinne wrote:
How many of those people in that room were actual journalists? The answer on that should explain why i chose to not watch the press conference...

wfopete wrote:
THIS ^^^
I was just waiting on my turn to ask ”who is most annoyed by the questions about the crash, Kenny or rest of the guys?” ?
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2425th
1/5/2018 10:19pm
MBR wrote:
Raw video footage from today... https://youtu.be/OcRluzSXQ6s
Raw video footage from today...
https://youtu.be/OcRluzSXQ6s
Cheers, been hanging to see some footage, you came through with the goods Smile
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2425th
1/5/2018 10:25pm
Best thing about that video, every time I different rider popped on screen I thought to myself they should be able to run top five.. and I counted over 15 riders lol.

I am sure there will be 1-3of riders that end up being faster than the rest with in a few rounds, but the depth is still great.
NorCal 50+
1/5/2018 10:25pm
My God this is painful to watch- Jamie trying to roust the riders from backstage. Then she says hello to each as they ignore her. I hate to be negative but please start over with the horrible press conferences. There is zero excitement in the room.
Rockinar
1/6/2018 2:42am Edited Date/Time 1/6/2018 2:43am
Hopefully this year will have less post race conference nose picking. They need to check for bats in the cave before they come out. Last year 2 of 3 riders at the table were digging for gold like Todd Hoffman half the time.
WCRider
Fantasy
2234th
1/6/2018 5:07am
I want to say respect to Ken for his right words during the press conference. It was very professional. I wish him back to his best.
jonesaustin
1/6/2018 5:21am Edited Date/Time 1/6/2018 5:27am
hasko158 wrote:
I agree, it seems pretty rare that someone gets into the mindset of, well, only some of the greatest athletes walking the Earth today. Sam Jones' interview with Carmichael was closer, but it's a problem across the board.

I think there could be a better effort by the press and sponsors to let your reporters and riders operate with more freedom, and let them speak openly and express themselves without fear. We've heard complaints about the lack of good answers from the riders, so it's s problem on both sides I guess.

Kinda in the same ballpark, and just thinking out loud here, but even with podium speeches. Here's an answer imo - if you're a top professional racer, walk into the office of your biggest sponsor and sit down with the CEO or Marketing exec one-on-one, look them in the eye and say something like this -- "I'm no longer going to spout off lists of sponsors that no one listens to, and that includes you. You're going to get something even better. Because I'll be speaking my mind from now on, always, and I can't do that when I'm worried about whether I've left a sponsor's name out. People know what helmet I wear, they know what bike I ride, they know my boots and goggles. What they don't know is me, and personalities sell products, not robots."

Post a reply to: A1 Press Conference?

The Latest