A1. 1 Love - 1 Hate

Related:
Create New Tag

1/6/2019 9:52 AM

After re-watching the races this morning I thought over all as whole it was a great night of racing .

What’s 1 thing you loved and 1 thing you hated?

Love - DW15!

Hate - (See picture) Wayyy to big...

Photo

|

1/6/2019 10:04 AM

Love mookies performance
Hate this thread

|

1/6/2019 10:07 AM

JK105 wrote:

After re-watching the races this morning I thought over all as whole it was a great night of racing .

What’s 1 thing you ...more

Would it be possible to make the black background part see through
I think that would help

|

1/6/2019 10:07 AM

js451 wrote:

Love mookies performance
Hate this thread

I lol’d

|

1/6/2019 10:11 AM

Loved- barcia,deanno and the double double over start section.

Hated- RC in the booth

|

1/6/2019 11:03 AM

js451 wrote:

Love mookies performance
Hate this thread

Hmm so you participate in the thread and then you s*** on it... cool wassat

|

1/6/2019 11:03 AM

jpmoney57 wrote:

Loved- barcia,deanno and the double double over start section.

Hated- RC in the booth

Loved the dub dub !

|

1/6/2019 11:12 AM

Love: $10 Beer Night at A1
Hate: $10 Beer Night at A1

|

Nobody ever told me, I found out for myself. You've got to believe in foolish miracles. It's not how you play the game, it's if you win or lose. You can choose. Don't confuse. Win or lose. It's up to you!

1/6/2019 11:23 AM

I dont think I have anything bad to say about the broadcast. RC was a little off at first but found his groove quickly. The Science of Supercross segment was good and even the Makeup to Mud segment was dope.

|

1/6/2019 11:44 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/6/2019 11:48 AM

Hated Ralph's call.
He said "mookie ". sick

|

Anyone but Ralph!

1/6/2019 12:33 PM

Loved - Webb hitting the double double late in the Main. Much respect.

Hated - seeing Anderson struggle for whatever reason.

|

1/6/2019 12:53 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

Where was 10.00$ beer at? Mine where 15.50. Great night of racing. Little bummed there was no riding in the opening ceremonies.

|

1/6/2019 1:01 PM

I actually liked the list on the left. I knew where everyone was without having to wait for the scroll through.

Loved: that Supercross is back!

Hated: that my boy AC crashed (even though he salvaged a top 5)

|

2018 CRF250R

1/6/2019 1:07 PM

Loved: The unpredictability of the results.

Hated: That Deano had to cover up that sponsor logo, and that Broc Tickle still can't get a resolution to his case.

|

1/6/2019 1:15 PM

GuyB wrote:

Hated: That Deano had to cover up that sponsor logo, and that Broc Tickle still ...more

X2 with the Tickle mess sick

|

1/6/2019 1:50 PM

Loved , Wilson s performance,
Hated, Ralph saying everytime ,Wilson was a privateer. He is riding a full factory bike . That's not a privateer

|

1/6/2019 2:01 PM

OP, I liked the ticker rolling across the top or bottom of the screen from last year too.

|

The older I get, the faster I was.

1/6/2019 2:18 PM

no sense of main players and urgency like it was when Villopoto was here. the dramatic edge seems gone - until we see someone like Webb, Hill, or Stewart step up and start to take it to the front. last year seemed ho-hum and so far the same imo. feel bad saying that. just need to get used to the the post Villopoto/Dungey/7 years and we haven’t (at least I haven’t) settled into that yet.

|

1/6/2019 2:25 PM

GuyB wrote:

Hated: That Deano had to cover up that sponsor logo, and that Broc Tickle still ...more

Yo, 404...

You trying to piss off the authorities?
|

Nobody ever told me, I found out for myself. You've got to believe in foolish miracles. It's not how you play the game, it's if you win or lose. You can choose. Don't confuse. Win or lose. It's up to you!

1/6/2019 2:34 PM

TeamGreen wrote:
Yo, 404...

You trying to piss off the authorities?

How? By speaking a little truth to power?

Photo

|

1/6/2019 2:35 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

jgmxdad251 wrote:

Where was 10.00$ beer at? Mine where 15.50. Great night of racing. Little bummed there was no riding in the opening ...more

$15 bucks?!?! Holy shit. Did it have a nickel bag in the tray?

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/6/2019 2:38 PM

Loved supercross finally being here. Hated that the conditions were not great. I think we will have a lot more answers next weekend.

|

1/6/2019 2:46 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

jgmxdad251 wrote:

Where was 10.00$ beer at? Mine where 15.50. Great night of racing. Little bummed there was no riding in the opening ...more

Crush wrote:

$15 bucks?!?! Holy shit. Did it have a nickel bag in the tray?

No lol. I expected that for the beer but, the lady serving the beer said they prices are higher than during baseball season. Had a good time that’s all that matters.

|

1/6/2019 2:48 PM

Wells423 wrote:

Loved supercross finally being here. Hated that the conditions were not great. I think we will have a lot more answers next ...more

I thought the conditions made the racing super exciting!

|

1/6/2019 2:49 PM

A1 Love- the offseason is over!

A1 Hate- everyone making snap judgements on how the seasons going to go based off of one muddy race.

|

1/6/2019 3:10 PM

I love that the track layout seemed good for everyone nothing that was going to kill anyone and provided some good racing.

|

1/6/2019 3:14 PM

After re-watching qualifying, heat races and the main event for a second time today I have a couple of take aways. 1) Anderson isn't up to race pace yet. He was going backwards in both the heat (track was actually pretty good then) and in the main. Something ain't right for him right now. Not saying he won't be in the hunt long term, but short term I've taken him out of my top 5 fantasy picks until he gets up to pace. I'm not writing him off on the season by any means though. 2) Barcia is a legit top 5 contender this year. If he's not in your weekly top 5 picks, you are making a mistake (but that's ok by me smile). 3) Dean Wilson is also a legit top 5 contender - assuming he can stay healthy. He was riding at a top 5 race pace all day long from qualifying, to heat races, to the main. The main wasn't a fluke. If he can stay healthy, he's a legit top 5 threat on the season.

Glendale is going to be great once again next weekend. So pumped!

|

1/6/2019 3:16 PM

GuyB wrote:

*Double like

|

1/6/2019 3:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/6/2019 3:33 PM

No love for Roczen?? I Feel like if his arm was still an issue we would have seen it last night. Pumps to have him running TopSpeed pace all Moto

|

1/6/2019 3:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/6/2019 3:42 PM

GuyB wrote:

So just what is the deal with Tickle? Has his case just not been ruled on yet is he still awaiting a judgement? I take it his situation is different then JS7, because he found out his punishment would be a year suspension and Tickle just hasn't heard anything?

|

Mugen666