A1!

Edited Date/Time 11/17/2017 12:34pm
The holiday season means only one thing. A1 is just around the corner.

Track map is here. Image is from supercrosslive's instagram

|
gt757
11/17/2017 10:38am
looks good, lots of whoops and rhythm sections
11/17/2017 12:28pm
Can anyone figure out the orientation in the stadium? I can't for the life of me figure it out. Previous tracks weren't a triangle like this one so it's hard to know

The Shop

wasummer46
11/17/2017 12:31pm
Can anyone figure out the orientation in the stadium? I can't for the life of me figure it out. Previous tracks weren't a triangle like this...
Can anyone figure out the orientation in the stadium? I can't for the life of me figure it out. Previous tracks weren't a triangle like this one so it's hard to know
The turn before the first whoop section is home plate
11/17/2017 12:34pm
Can anyone figure out the orientation in the stadium? I can't for the life of me figure it out. Previous tracks weren't a triangle like this...
Appears to be the same general orientation as last year, with the start gate opening up from the outfield/bullpen wall area.
11/17/2017 12:37pm
wasummer46 wrote:
The turn before the first whoop section is home plate
Ahh Got it!

Post a reply to: A1!

The Latest