A video my sister made of MEC

Related:
Create New Tag

10/18/2017 10:44 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/18/2017 10:54 AM

A video my sister Emily made of her day at MEC with my Dad aka Kiki
Only thing missing for her was Ryan Dungey

|

10/18/2017 10:51 AM

Good stuff.. thank goodness for Youtube to keep these memories for us all to have and share. I'm sure it will be a treasured memory of theirs for years to come.

|

10/18/2017 11:28 AM

Matt please let Emily know she did a great job with this video.

|

10/18/2017 3:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/18/2017 3:28 PM

Tell your sister "well done"!

|

A big thanks goes out to Donnie at Morgantown Powersports and RJ at Beaver Creek Cycles

10/18/2017 8:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/19/2017 2:40 PM

JoJmoto wrote:

Good stuff.. thank goodness for Youtube to keep these memories for us all to have and share. I'm sure it will be a treasured memory of theirs for years to come.

Thanks! She been to many SX races. Here's one from A3 2009 with RDPhoto

|

10/19/2017 12:01 PM

MXerDW wrote:

Matt please let Emily know she did a great job with this video.

I'll let her know DW

|

10/19/2017 1:08 PM

She got a really good video of the track crew guy almost getting run over at the start that everyone was talking about. Wow was that a close call!!!!!

|

10/19/2017 1:31 PM

Gary105 wrote:

She got a really good video of the track crew guy almost getting run over at the start that everyone was talking about. Wow was that a close call!!!!!

that was awesome, I didn't catch that on the live feed.

|

10/19/2017 2:36 PM

cool vid

|

10/20/2017 8:34 PM

She says thanks!
She's looking forward to A1 to make another SX video

|