A storm is coming to Redbud... well, something like that!

ajv#26
"Herlings: You know, everyone is waiting for the Herlings vs Tomac fight, so it isn’t like I can slow down. I have won the World championship, but to beat Tomac is on the wish list and as a country it will be difficult, but I will do my best. I feel like the last thing I want to accomplish. After Assen I took one day off, and I want to try and win at Redbud, that is my goal. I didn’t have time to party, but I will all winter relax and enjoy myself."
|
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
10/1/2018 5:31am
Let's hope Tomac has the same mindset for this race.
It's gonna be good Cool
10/1/2018 6:06am
ajv#26 wrote:
"Herlings: You know, everyone is waiting for the Herlings vs Tomac fight, so it isn’t like I can slow down. I have won the World championship...
"Herlings: You know, everyone is waiting for the Herlings vs Tomac fight, so it isn’t like I can slow down. I have won the World championship, but to beat Tomac is on the wish list and as a country it will be difficult, but I will do my best. I feel like the last thing I want to accomplish. After Assen I took one day off, and I want to try and win at Redbud, that is my goal. I didn’t have time to party, but I will all winter relax and enjoy myself."
Love that shiiiit, hope Tomac is fired up too ! If they start together it can be a legendary battle
danman
10/1/2018 6:14am
According to the weather forecast, there is a storm coming to MXDN! Sounds like rain all weekend!
jemcee
10/1/2018 6:17am
I liked in the interview on the home page where he was asked about racing in the MXGP class he said '... I don't wanna race Tomac just once, I wanna race him 3 times'..
I'm not saying he was being cocky or arrogant just liked that he wants to get amongst it haha
It's cooking up nicely

The Shop

Donovan759
10/1/2018 6:18am
I'm not sure what to expect at this point. The USA team hasn't been this strong in a few years. I can't wait to watch some good racing.
BR8ES
10/1/2018 6:22am
I can ser Herlings taking top individual honours, but the USA in the top step without much drama.
Press516
Fantasy
126th
10/1/2018 6:30am
I think Tomac knows this is an opportunity to silence some critics too... I do not think Tomac will hit the qualifier as hard as Herlings, but he will come out blazing in the moto's. Herlings is magnificent off the line, let's hope Tomac gets a start...
PRM31
10/1/2018 6:30am
I also like this team if it does turn out to be muddy.
early
Fantasy
2212th
10/1/2018 6:37am
I get the feeling Tomac is more interested being a solid team member than a checkers or wreckers battle with Herlings' after some comments he made on pulpmx about being so disappointed with himself in Germany and Latvia unfortunately/fortunately.
10/1/2018 6:43am
I know team USA guys are solid in the mud as we’ve seen already, but I’m not too familiar with the MXGP guys. How well are they in the mud if RedBud is a mudder?
T-Fish
Fantasy
173rd
10/1/2018 7:06am
I know team USA guys are solid in the mud as we’ve seen already, but I’m not too familiar with the MXGP guys. How well are...
I know team USA guys are solid in the mud as we’ve seen already, but I’m not too familiar with the MXGP guys. How well are they in the mud if RedBud is a mudder?
I don’t think any of the Euro guys are a slouch in the mud.
early
Fantasy
2212th
10/1/2018 7:11am
I know team USA guys are solid in the mud as we’ve seen already, but I’m not too familiar with the MXGP guys. How well are...
Did you watch the race last year?
10/1/2018 7:32am
Mxgp guys can race on shitty surfaces. Great surfaces. Prepped. Not prepped. Doesn’t matter. They see it all and in my opinion have an advantage over 20 foot wide cake
Batter prepped ama nationals.
DoubleA
10/1/2018 7:35am Edited Date/Time 10/1/2018 7:43am
Bro if it's a mudder I wouldn't count us brits for battling for the top stop of the podium, depending if Tommy's bike stay alive.

https://youtu.be/MK2NCf8X_VA

https://youtu.be/RAc6qu_2Sps
DPR250R
10/1/2018 7:57am
Gonna be rough in here next week, no matter the outcome.
Sideways
10/1/2018 8:00am
Seely said something like this in an interview after mxon last year: "i was watching the practice and i could not believe how fast these dudes were going in the mud".

They can ride mud for sure.. bit so can the 3 americans
Tbteam
10/1/2018 8:04am Edited Date/Time 10/1/2018 8:04am
As a Tomac fan, and a proud American moto enthusiast, I am fully prepared to see Eli get waxed by Herlings.

No disrespect, but watching Herlings ride this season was something special.

Oh, and I REALLY hope I'm wrong on this.
motomike137
10/1/2018 8:12am
Tbteam wrote:
As a Tomac fan, and a proud American moto enthusiast, I am fully prepared to see Eli get waxed by Herlings. No disrespect, but watching Herlings...
As a Tomac fan, and a proud American moto enthusiast, I am fully prepared to see Eli get waxed by Herlings.

What I really care about is Team USA winning. Jeff can run off and hide as long as we get the Chamberlain trophy!
motomike137
10/1/2018 8:14am
Sideways wrote:
Seely said something like this in an interview after mxon last year: "i was watching the practice and i could not believe how fast these dudes...
Seely said something like this in an interview after mxon last year: "i was watching the practice and i could not believe how fast these dudes were going in the mud".

No offense to Cole but he is not one of our stellar mud riders. We have the best team we could possibly have for a mudder imho.
500guy
10/1/2018 8:19am
Sounds like people are trying to goad Tomac into throwing it all away on a who's faster debate that will never be settles in 2 moto's.

Ride smart win moto's if it's there otherwise take the best you get and win as a team.
ajv#26
10/1/2018 8:22am
As much I like to see the Usa team get waxed every mxon, this year I hope they win because is good for the sport and for the fans. I don't imagine a mxon whit no Usa team.
Zachintosh
Tbteam wrote:
As a Tomac fan, and a proud American moto enthusiast, I am fully prepared to see Eli get waxed by Herlings. No disrespect, but watching Herlings...

Agreed. And, unlike Tomac, Herlings’ starts have been largely on point this year. Eli isn’t gonna get away with his patented mid-pack-to-moto win against Herlings. Here’s hoping they both start our front!
motomike137
500guy wrote:
Sounds like people are trying to goad Tomac into throwing it all away on a who's faster debate that will never be settles in 2 moto's...
Sounds like people are trying to goad Tomac into throwing it all away on a who's faster debate that will never be settles in 2 moto's.

Ride smart win moto's if it's there otherwise take the best you get and win as a team.
I have a feeling he isn't formulating his strategy based on any Vitard opinions...lol.
Payup_199
10/1/2018 8:57am Edited Date/Time 10/1/2018 8:57am
Tomac will be on the 19 bike right? Hopefully it helps with his starts. Also the video just released of the track shows dirt start, not metal grates, something to keep an eye on for the starts.
DoubleA
10/1/2018 8:59am Edited Date/Time 10/3/2018 1:25am
Payup_199 wrote:
Tomac will be on the 19 bike right? Hopefully it helps with his starts. Also the video just released of the track shows dirt start, not...
Tomac will be on the 19 bike right? Hopefully it helps with his starts. Also the video just released of the track shows dirt start, not metal grates, something to keep an eye on for the starts.
There will be a metal start, they just haven't done that yet.
10/1/2018 9:21am
T-Fish wrote:
I don’t think any of the Euro guys are a slouch in the mud.
I figured if you’re riding at that level you’d be good in all conditions
10/1/2018 9:21am
early wrote:
Did you watch the race last year?
No I did not
10/1/2018 9:22am
Sideways wrote:
Seely said something like this in an interview after mxon last year: "i was watching the practice and i could not believe how fast these dudes...

I do remember hearing that now that you’ve brought it up. Rain or shine I believe we are in for some epic battles
Kawi15
10/1/2018 9:37am
I hope Tomac rides for the team and not necessarily to have a phallus measuring contest with Herlings. If the win is there then go for it, but it would be better to let Herlings win and ride for the trophy. Much like James did years ago in England.

Post a reply to: A storm is coming to Redbud... well, something like that!

The Latest