A storm is coming to Redbud... well, something like that!

Related:
Create New Tag

10/1/2018 5:29 AM

"Herlings: You know, everyone is waiting for the Herlings vs Tomac fight, so it isn’t like I can slow down. I have won the World championship, but to beat Tomac is on the wish list and as a country it will be difficult, but I will do my best. I feel like the last thing I want to accomplish. After Assen I took one day off, and I want to try and win at Redbud, that is my goal. I didn’t have time to party, but I will all winter relax and enjoy myself."

|

10/1/2018 5:31 AM

Let's hope Tomac has the same mindset for this race.
It's gonna be good cool

|

10/1/2018 6:06 AM

ajv#26 wrote:

"Herlings: You know, everyone is waiting for the Herlings vs Tomac fight, so it isn’t like I can slow down. I have won the World championship, but to beat Tomac is on the wish list and as a country it will be difficult, but I will do my best. I feel like the last thing I want to accomplish. After Assen I took one day off, and I want to try and win at Redbud, that is my goal. I didn’t have time to party, but I will all winter relax and enjoy myself."

Love that shiiiit, hope Tomac is fired up too ! If they start together it can be a legendary battle

|

10/1/2018 6:14 AM

According to the weather forecast, there is a storm coming to MXDN! Sounds like rain all weekend!

|

10/1/2018 6:17 AM

I liked in the interview on the home page where he was asked about racing in the MXGP class he said '... I don't wanna race Tomac just once, I wanna race him 3 times'..
I'm not saying he was being cocky or arrogant just liked that he wants to get amongst it haha
It's cooking up nicely

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

10/1/2018 6:18 AM

I'm not sure what to expect at this point. The USA team hasn't been this strong in a few years. I can't wait to watch some good racing.

|

10/1/2018 6:22 AM

I can ser Herlings taking top individual honours, but the USA in the top step without much drama.

|

vomiting equals disqualification.

10/1/2018 6:30 AM

I think Tomac knows this is an opportunity to silence some critics too... I do not think Tomac will hit the qualifier as hard as Herlings, but he will come out blazing in the moto's. Herlings is magnificent off the line, let's hope Tomac gets a start...

|

'75-'83 through the minicycle boom.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was fast... But being fast is relative to who else is on the track with you.

ZachO fan! ZO16

TG243 fan!

10/1/2018 6:30 AM

I also like this team if it does turn out to be muddy.

|

10/1/2018 6:37 AM

I get the feeling Tomac is more interested being a solid team member than a checkers or wreckers battle with Herlings' after some comments he made on pulpmx about being so disappointed with himself in Germany and Latvia unfortunately/fortunately.

|

10/1/2018 6:43 AM

I know team USA guys are solid in the mud as we’ve seen already, but I’m not too familiar with the MXGP guys. How well are they in the mud if RedBud is a mudder?

|

2011 Yamaha YZ 250 -MX
1996 Yamaha Banshee 350 -Trails
1982 Chevy S10
2005 Pontiac GTO -451rwhp

10/1/2018 7:06 AM

eric513anderson wrote:

I know team USA guys are solid in the mud as we’ve seen already, but I’m not too familiar with the MXGP guys. How well are they in the mud if RedBud is a mudder?

I don’t think any of the Euro guys are a slouch in the mud.

|

10/1/2018 7:11 AM

eric513anderson wrote:

Did you watch the race last year?

|

10/1/2018 7:32 AM

Mxgp guys can race on shitty surfaces. Great surfaces. Prepped. Not prepped. Doesn’t matter. They see it all and in my opinion have an advantage over 20 foot wide cake
Batter prepped ama nationals.

|

GP740
Since 1987

10/1/2018 7:35 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/1/2018 7:43 AM

eric513anderson wrote:

Bro if it's a mudder I wouldn't count us brits for battling for the top stop of the podium, depending if Tommy's bike stay alive.

|

10/1/2018 7:57 AM

Gonna be rough in here next week, no matter the outcome.

|

10/1/2018 8:00 AM

eric513anderson wrote:

Seely said something like this in an interview after mxon last year: "i was watching the practice and i could not believe how fast these dudes were going in the mud".

They can ride mud for sure.. bit so can the 3 americans

|

10/1/2018 8:04 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/1/2018 8:04 AM

As a Tomac fan, and a proud American moto enthusiast, I am fully prepared to see Eli get waxed by Herlings.

No disrespect, but watching Herlings ride this season was something special.

Oh, and I REALLY hope I'm wrong on this.

|

10/1/2018 8:12 AM

Tbteam wrote:

As a Tomac fan, and a proud American moto enthusiast, I am fully prepared to see Eli get waxed by Herlings.

What I really care about is Team USA winning. Jeff can run off and hide as long as we get the Chamberlain trophy!

|

10/1/2018 8:14 AM

eric513anderson wrote:

Sideways wrote:

Seely said something like this in an interview after mxon last year: "i was watching the practice and i could not believe how fast these dudes were going in the mud".

No offense to Cole but he is not one of our stellar mud riders. We have the best team we could possibly have for a mudder imho.

|

10/1/2018 8:19 AM

Sounds like people are trying to goad Tomac into throwing it all away on a who's faster debate that will never be settles in 2 moto's.

Ride smart win moto's if it's there otherwise take the best you get and win as a team.

|

10/1/2018 8:22 AM

As much I like to see the Usa team get waxed every mxon, this year I hope they win because is good for the sport and for the fans. I don't imagine a mxon whit no Usa team.

|

Tbteam wrote:

Agreed. And, unlike Tomac, Herlings’ starts have been largely on point this year. Eli isn’t gonna get away with his patented mid-pack-to-moto win against Herlings. Here’s hoping they both start our front!

|

500guy wrote:

Sounds like people are trying to goad Tomac into throwing it all away on a who's faster debate that will never be settles in 2 moto's.

Ride smart win moto's if it's there otherwise take the best you get and win as a team.

I have a feeling he isn't formulating his strategy based on any Vitard opinions...lol.

|

10/1/2018 8:57 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/1/2018 8:57 AM

Tomac will be on the 19 bike right? Hopefully it helps with his starts. Also the video just released of the track shows dirt start, not metal grates, something to keep an eye on for the starts.

|

10/1/2018 8:59 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/3/2018 1:25 AM

Payup_199 wrote:

Tomac will be on the 19 bike right? Hopefully it helps with his starts. Also the video just released of the track shows dirt start, not metal grates, something to keep an eye on for the starts.

There will be a metal start, they just haven't done that yet.

|

10/1/2018 9:21 AM

eric513anderson wrote:

T-Fish wrote:

I don’t think any of the Euro guys are a slouch in the mud.

I figured if you’re riding at that level you’d be good in all conditions

|

2011 Yamaha YZ 250 -MX
1982 Chevy S10

10/1/2018 9:21 AM

eric513anderson wrote:

early wrote:

Did you watch the race last year?

No I did not

|

2011 Yamaha YZ 250 -MX
1982 Chevy S10

10/1/2018 9:22 AM

eric513anderson wrote:

Sideways wrote:

I do remember hearing that now that you’ve brought it up. Rain or shine I believe we are in for some epic battles

|

2011 Yamaha YZ 250 -MX
1982 Chevy S10

10/1/2018 9:24 AM

|