A message to Roczen, Tomac, Forkner, JCooper

Related:
Create New Tag

2/5/2020 5:18 PM

If you guys are serious about winning a championship you need to put your competition(Webb, Ferrandis) on the ground whenever required. Stop fucking around and get it done.

|

2/5/2020 5:22 PM

You do realize it’s not an MMA fight correct?

|

2/5/2020 5:25 PM

str8line wrote:

If you guys are serious about winning a championship you need to put your competition(Webb, Ferrandis) on the ground whenever required. Stop fucking around and get it done.

Can't believe you have not made it as a major team manager. You are brilliant.laughing

|

2/5/2020 5:25 PM

Less creepy than the open letter to Webb. However, just as dumb.

|

2/5/2020 5:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/6/2020 12:06 AM

aeffertz wrote:

LOL. That's a two parter.

Takes creepy to a whole different level.

Edit:

Part 1

Part 2

Re-edit:

Part 3

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

2/5/2020 5:46 PM

If it were me, I'd hit them so hard they'd be spitting up my front knobbies like a pez dispenser.

|

"If you are going through HELL, keep going."-Winston Churchill
"A man needs a little madness or else he never dares cut the rope and be free"-Zorba
Blur the technicolor

2/5/2020 5:48 PM

Thankfully, they are playing the long game and will prevail in the end.

|

"A man needs a little madness or else he never dares cut the rope and be free"-Zorba
Blur the technicolor

2/5/2020 5:48 PM

Photo
|

2/5/2020 5:50 PM

Same guys that freak out when someone bumps into them in a vet race, post shit like this.

|

2/5/2020 5:58 PM

str8line wrote:

|

2/5/2020 6:01 PM

Alex.434 wrote:

Same guys that freak out when someone bumps into them in a vet race, post shit like this.

Wait, are you #434? And is your name Alex? You race?
|

2/5/2020 6:16 PM

Probably get suspended instead. Dont listen to dmbshits. Theres a time when its barely ok, otherwise just don't.

|

2/5/2020 7:26 PM

The sport doesn't have a regulator. I mean if the same move was put on weston, or Tyler, or Carmichael .
Regulators!

|

Blur the technicolor

2/5/2020 7:36 PM

oldblood wrote:

The sport doesn't have a regulator. I mean if the same move was put on weston, or Tyler, or Carmichael .
Regulators!

|

2/5/2020 8:04 PM

Haha

|

2/5/2020 8:13 PM

str8line wrote:

Tell us more about all your racing knowledge o wise one

|

2/5/2020 8:18 PM

Kick his ass Seabass!

|

2019 TX300
'10 200 XC-w

2/5/2020 8:19 PM

aeffertz wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Edit:

Part 1

Part 2

Re-edit:

Part 3

There is an alleged part 3. I have a strong suspicion he called into the Pulp MX show shortly after one of those threads was made and Cooper was on the show. The dude that called sounded very weird and Steve was pretty quick to cut his cord. grin

You being the Vital Wizard may be able to find that thread if not, I should dig it up and time stamp it. It was a solid icing to the weird cake.

|

2/5/2020 8:24 PM

str8line wrote:

Spudnut wrote:

Tell us more about all your racing knowledge o wise one

It all comes from the Vitards, bro.

|

2/5/2020 9:02 PM

Photo
|

2/5/2020 9:42 PM

Photo
|

2/5/2020 9:46 PM

Sweep the leg !

|

2/5/2020 9:49 PM

str8line wrote:

Honda, Kawasaki, and Yamaha team managers just called an emergency meeting! Working around the clock right now trying to come up with a game plan to "put your competition on the ground" as well as "get it done".

|

SoCal - Behind the scenes MX/SX

2/6/2020 12:25 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/6/2020 12:33 AM

aeffertz wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Edit:

Part 1

Part 2

Re-edit:

Part 3

aeffertz wrote:

There is an alleged part 3. I have a strong suspicion he called into the Pulp MX show shortly after one of those threads was made and Cooper was on the show. The dude that called sounded very weird and Steve was pretty quick to cut his cord. grin

You being the Vital Wizard may be able to find that thread if not, I should dig it up and time stamp it. It was a solid icing to the weird cake.

I don't remember anything about a Pulp MX call, but I did add part 3 to my post.

Edit: Found It

Pulp MX Show #387

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

2/6/2020 6:41 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/6/2020 6:45 AM

Now ya'll are AGAINST doing whatever it takes, including pinballing to win a championship? Buncha fickle MFers.

|

2/6/2020 7:27 AM

Just like Dungey always did

|

2/6/2020 10:34 AM

lestat wrote:

Sweep the leg !

Sweep the front wheel!

|

2/6/2020 11:28 AM

So your your saying " Put the Buchwwheat back into Supercross " ?

|

Yeah, I have no clue !!!

2/6/2020 1:31 PM

He went to Tanya Harding championship training program!!

|

2/6/2020 2:05 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Edit:

Part 1

Part 2

Re-edit:

Part 3

aeffertz wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

I don't remember anything about a Pulp MX call, but I did add part 3 to my post.

Edit: Found It

Pulp MX Show #387

I just went back and listened to that podcast episode....sooooo creepy!!!

Mav's right it's show #387 at the 44 minute mark.

"I just want to talk to Cooper for a minute if that's alright"
"It's been awhile since I got to see you I'm hoping to come see you again soon"

You could cut the awkwardness with a knife I love it!

|

MCM2 name - RXR_ProKawi24
PS4 Gamertag "Rocko24" - Add me for MES2 (soon to be MES3)