A memo to the RDL producer..

SPODEBOY

We paid for practice. We are the geeks of the sport. Please show us practice these next two weeks.
Much appreciated.
|
ShawdowGlen
4/23/2021 12:19pm
RDL Producer: "challenge accepted"

...to see how much worse a job they can do.
gt80rider
4/23/2021 12:35pm
Translation - Please show hot laps, not people cruising around or interview/ads.
SCC
4/23/2021 12:38pm
Does RDL have their own film crew or is it the same idiots from the night show?
aeffertz
4/23/2021 1:32pm
When a rider puts in his fast lap, he is going to roll around the next lap. Do not cut to a guy after he puts in his fastest lap. Wait until they make another run at it. So frustrating because that is exactly opposite of what they do. They go, oh a new fastest lap, cut to the rider that just put it in as he catches his breath and rolls around the track.. OH, another fastest lap, cut to him on his cool down lap now!

The Shop

ProKawi24
4/23/2021 5:02pm
aeffertz wrote:
When a rider puts in his fast lap, he is going to roll around the next lap. Do not cut to a guy after he puts...
When a rider puts in his fast lap, he is going to roll around the next lap. Do not cut to a guy after he puts in his fastest lap. Wait until they make another run at it. So frustrating because that is exactly opposite of what they do. They go, oh a new fastest lap, cut to the rider that just put it in as he catches his breath and rolls around the track.. OH, another fastest lap, cut to him on his cool down lap now!
Last weekend for whatever reason was particularly horrible. It seriously felt like after a couple minutes they were doing that shit on purpose.
smoothies862
Fantasy
676th
4/23/2021 6:09pm Edited Date/Time 4/23/2021 6:10pm
Ps quit zooming in so damn close. Rdl or night show. Also why do they switch too much on rdl then follow 1 rider too long at night?
KirkChandler
Fantasy
385th
4/23/2021 7:32pm
They try to tell too many stories. Just show the action and the story will write itself.
slipdog
4/23/2021 7:43pm
RDL, thank you for the content you produce.

I remember having to wait a week to read about the results in Cycle news but now I can spend my entire Saturday on my couch with my dogs and some beers and watch all things moto. The future is now!!!
NITRODOG
Fantasy
1338th
4/23/2021 7:50pm
slipdog wrote:
RDL, thank you for the content you produce. I remember having to wait a week to read about the results in Cycle news but now I...

I remember having to wait a week to read about the results in Cycle news but now I can spend my entire Saturday on my couch with my dogs and some beers and watch all things moto. The future is now!!!
Back when Cycle News was the High Speed Information Highway! Mine would be in my mailbox on Thursdays so just 4 days after a race, I would know who won!
USA
Fantasy
428th
4/23/2021 11:54pm
I would love to have a shot directing the camera work. I have no idea why they stay on riders rolling around while they mindlessly babble on like somehow everyone in the world is engaged. Sometimes I see Daniel Blair and he just looks so confused between the terrible camera decisions and Dan Hubbard.
xrmark
4/24/2021 5:53am
slipdog wrote:
RDL, thank you for the content you produce. I remember having to wait a week to read about the results in Cycle news but now I...

We get it. You’re old. But we pay for a service every Saturday that is supposed to be about watching the riders put in fast laps during qualifying. Not roll around. I don’t tune in to hear Dan Hubbard babble about something that has nothing to do with the race. Or Blair trying to fit a million words into a ten second time frame. I would mute the show and watch, but shit then I’d just be watching the fast guys sitting down rolling around the track. The RDL show is a complete joke this year. If this is the final product then don’t advertise it as a premium package and make it free.
CG118
4/24/2021 6:06am Edited Date/Time 4/24/2021 6:07am
Dear RDL and night show producers. I am paying for a premium package that is supposed to be SX/MX, geared toward SX/MX fans. I do not care about any other content. Please stop this bait and switch routine. You will add very very few extra subscriptions, and piss off your current customer base. Please focus on content that was sold to us by your sales and marketing team.

Post a reply to: A memo to the RDL producer..

The Latest