12/7/2017 8:38 PM

Photo

|

12/7/2017 8:42 PM

Makes me want a Honda devil

|

12/7/2017 8:45 PM

Wiseco but that can't be...

Being sarcastic. Used their products for years with no issues.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

12/7/2017 8:56 PM

Me likey.

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

12/7/2017 9:01 PM

All that bling and they run a stock chain guide? Did they at least make it out of titanium?

|

12/7/2017 10:07 PM

All I want for Christmas is that.

|

12/8/2017 12:28 AM

theycallmeebryan wrote:

All that bling and they run a stock chain guide? Did they at least make it out of titanium?

Seriously! You're hung up about the use of a stock chain guide? How much lighter do you think a Ti unit would be over the stock aluminium one? Not enough to justify the price if any over something they would get for free within the parts budget I bet

|

12/8/2017 12:53 AM

man if i could ride one factory bike for a day, i think it would be a honda.
would love to feel what kind of power these teams pull out of 250f's

|

12/8/2017 2:56 AM

I have a question , we see that the fork is not a brand new , a rider keep the same fork all the season , several seasons ?

|

12/8/2017 4:41 AM

Meh ... looks pretty much the same the last few years ... more lizard ?

|

12/8/2017 4:45 AM

Is that a stock OEM Honda rear rotor ?

|

12/8/2017 5:08 AM

Damn that is one sexy bike.

|

12/8/2017 5:28 AM

Funny in a interview he said the engine was lacking but it's getting there now. But he loves the rest of the bike.

|

12/8/2017 8:30 AM

mx_phreek wrote:

Funny in a interview he said the engine was lacking but it's getting there now. But he loves the rest of the bike.

I found that interesting also. At the teams level, I didn’t even know a motor could be lacking! Maybe it was just a power placement issue?

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hamdaddyof2 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

12/8/2017 9:28 AM

theycallmeebryan wrote:

Underground wrote:

Seriously! You're hung up about the use of a stock chain guide? How much lighter do you think a Ti unit would be over the stock aluminium one? Not enough to justify the price if any over something they would get for free within the parts budget I bet

I'm just saying. Its strange to me that almost every other hard part on the bike is non-stock.

|

12/8/2017 9:41 AM

mx_phreek wrote:

mattyhamz2 wrote:

I found that interesting also. At the teams level, I didn’t even know a motor could be lacking! Maybe it was just a power placement issue?

They had nine years of development on their old racing package...they've had just over two months on the new engine. Stuff like new cams, Pistons, and rods take time to get made...let alone the endless crank combinations and amount of time they'll play with research and porting on the head...then mapping for each change.

Their engine guy Kibby said the spec is literally changing daily at the moment.

|

12/8/2017 10:04 AM

I'm guessing the lacking statement come from it being a mid to top engine and it being pretty dead from low to mid. Which isn't such a problem for outdoors were you can keep it spinning over but for sx you need more low end pick up.

|

12/8/2017 10:11 AM

mx_phreek wrote:

I'm guessing the lacking statement come from it being a mid to top engine and it being pretty dead from low to mid. Which isn't such a problem for outdoors were you can keep it spinning over but for sx you need more low end pick up.

Speculators gonna speculate........

|

12/8/2017 10:12 AM

ML512 wrote:

They had nine years of development on their old racing package...they've had just over two months on the new engine. Stuff like new cams, Pistons, and rods take time to get made...let alone the endless crank combinations and amount of time they'll play with research and porting on the head...then mapping for each change.

Makes you wonder if they have a cutoff date in mind for A1. Like, alright, we need to have our final spec done, in the bikes by Christmas. Is FC or any other top 250 team using any in house test riders these days or is that just more of a 450 team thing?

I remember reading about the year Mitch and PC went to Kawis and the were still porting cylinders the last few days before A1 trying to find more power!

|

12/8/2017 2:36 PM

theycallmeebryan wrote:

Underground wrote:

theycallmeebryan wrote:

I'm just saying. Its strange to me that almost every other hard part on the bike is non-stock.

Look closer and you will notice the chain guide is actually not stock.
Also FYI, when comparing Titanium to Aluminum in equal volumes Aluminum is typically approximately 30% lighter, replacing with Ti in this instance would probably be a downgrade.

|

12/13/2017 1:24 PM

mx_phreek wrote:

mattyhamz2 wrote:

ML512 wrote:

At what HP do we talking about with this new package. I remember Ziggy said something similar when they made the switch from the 09 to the 010 bike.

|

12/13/2017 1:41 PM

kibby wrote:

Look closer and you will notice the chain guide is actually not stock.
Also FYI, when comparing Titanium to Aluminum in equal volumes Aluminum is typically approximately 30% lighter, replacing with Ti in this instance would probably be a downgrade.

Nice!

|