A little help needed for a pioneer woman MXer (Mary McGee)

Related:
Create New Tag

10/28/2017 3:24 PM

Help Mary McGee
A true American motocross pioneer.

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

10/28/2017 5:50 PM

An amazing person.

|

10/28/2017 6:26 PM

FYI, Mary McGee FIM 2012 Legend

FIM 2012 Legend Award

|

10/28/2017 7:37 PM

Is Mary the same girl in ID that just past away last week? An older guy I know here in Oregon went to a funeral last week for a gal he knew over there , as she happened to be a woman who made a mark in MX around that same era.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

10/28/2017 8:12 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Is Mary the same girl in ID that just past away last week? An older guy I know here in Oregon went to a funeral last week for a gal he knew over there , as she happened to be a woman who made a mark in MX around that same era.

no

|

Germany 1975 250 CZ Centerport, laydown shocks, mikuni with reed valve, Marzocchi forks with me as the motopilot

10/28/2017 8:13 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Tim507 wrote:

no

Thanks Tim. The timing was weird , which is why I asked.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

10/28/2017 8:14 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Tim507 wrote:

no

jeffro503 wrote:

Thanks Tim. The timing was weird , which is why I asked.

Not a concern....Mary is an awesome women.....

|

Germany 1975 250 CZ Centerport, laydown shocks, mikuni with reed valve, Marzocchi forks with me as the motopilot

10/28/2017 8:21 PM

Photo

|

"We don't rent pigs."

10/29/2017 8:35 PM

C’mon...$5, $10, $20... give a little. Truth be told could you ride the Baja 1000 solo? She did...

|