A little credit for a Michigan racer.

Killer Customz
Edited Date/Time 1/23/2012 12:59am
This post may not be for everyone, but thanks for taking a look. I just wanted to give some credit to a young up and comer from Michigan. He also happens to be my little brother. Jarett Pesci has been on fire this year and riding very good. He does'nt get much press so I figured I'd throw something on here.

Jarett is a 16 year old from Shelby Twp. Michigan and has been racing sinc the age of 5. He has qualified for Loretta's the past 7 years in a row, with his best finish being a 6th overall. He has won 3 MRA National Championships as well as a Kentucky State Championship. He has raced the Mini O's the past 6 years with a best finish of 3rd overall. He recently won the 2009 250B Indiana State Championship and raced the Schoolboy 1 and 2 classes at Loretta's this year. At this years BAJA BRAWL, he was the only rider to win every moto he entered in a class on the weekend by sweeping 5 straight motos in the Schoolboy 2 class aboard his 2010 KTM 250SX-F. He's an all around quiet and good kid who just loves to ride. I'm proud to call him my brother and would like to thank all his sponsors for all their help. Thank you,

Magic Racing, Championship Powersports, Fox Racing, ONE Industries, Decal MX, Oakley, 157 productions, Sano Systems, Stheart Clothing and of course Killer Customz.

Here is a few pictures of Jarett on his Magic Racing KTM's.

|
DanDunes818
10/6/2009 9:38am
You sound like a proud big bro. Do you have any videos of the little bro?
ACMYERS
10/6/2009 9:47am
super nice kid...Silky smooooth.
sdfog1
10/6/2009 9:48am
Wow, pretty easy to tell someone is a great racer if he can manage to qualify for Loretta's seven years in a row. That's a great accomplishment. Well done.

The Shop

pitbike502
10/6/2009 10:00am
cool! hope my kids do well and are proud of each other
twizzler
10/6/2009 10:03am
Michigan Mafia RULES!!!! Ahem, I spent some time living and racing in MI back in the day... Good story! Best of luck to his future racing!
ehr400
10/6/2009 10:26am
I can say I have seen the kid ride and he can definitly throw down. Kudos to having him as a brother.
dleppek9
10/6/2009 10:28am
Don't give Kyle too much credit here. He is a giant ass. He just happened to say something really nice about his brother, who is an amazing rider by the way. Never-the-less Kyle remains a giant ass,
Killer Customz
10/6/2009 10:48am
dleppek9 wrote:
Don't give Kyle too much credit here. He is a giant ass. He just happened to say something really nice about his brother, who is an...
Don't give Kyle too much credit here. He is a giant ass. He just happened to say something really nice about his brother, who is an amazing rider by the way. Never-the-less Kyle remains a giant ass,
Man Darrin Leppek of all people has to open his BIG mouth! Way to go dleppek9! There goes your Magic Racing discount. All those people who believe everything they read on a forum are going to hate me now!

Did'nt even know you were on Vital. But seriously we are going to have a talk the next time your in the shop!

LOL.

DanDunes818
10/6/2009 11:17am
dleppek9 wrote:
Don't give Kyle too much credit here. He is a giant ass. He just happened to say something really nice about his brother, who is an...
Damn!! Is this guy a friend Whistling
brink
10/6/2009 11:23am
Great post from a state that is going through a really tough time... it's nice to hear some good things from D14!
Killer Customz
10/6/2009 11:23am
dleppek9 wrote:
Damn!! Is this guy a friend Whistling
See Darrin!...
Yeah He's a friend and a long time great customer at the shop I work at here in Michigan, Magic Racing.

Thanks for the compliments DanDunes818 and as for you Leppek...You'll get yours!
motofab36
10/6/2009 11:30am
Very cool of you. My son has raced your bro on a few occasions over the years, I think the latest being at Sunset Ridge NC regional this year. Keep up the good work.
dleppek9
10/6/2009 11:30am
Kyle
I am doing you a favor. Once people get to know you they will eventually hate you anyway. I am just speeding up that process a bit.

Just kidding though. For the record:

***Kyle is a an ass

***Jarett, Kyle's brother, is an up-and-coming rider that definitely deserves a lot more credit and exposure than he currently gets. It seems like, in Michigan anyway, there is a drought of really fast riders. Jarett is one of those riders that is definitely filling that void. He is clearly deserving of any credit that is thrown his way, and a whole lot more.

rocrac
10/6/2009 11:49am
Seems like the midwest riders are often overlooked. Over the years many coasters both east and west along with many southerners have come to the Midwest Loretta Lynn qualifiers thinking they were going to have an easy time only to go home with their tails between their legs after getting their butts handed to them buy guys they never heard of.
Killer Customz
10/6/2009 12:12pm Edited Date/Time 10/6/2009 2:11pm
dleppek9 wrote:
Kyle I am doing you a favor. Once people get to know you they will eventually hate you anyway. I am just speeding up that process...
Kyle
I am doing you a favor. Once people get to know you they will eventually hate you anyway. I am just speeding up that process a bit.

***Kyle is a an ass

***Jarett, Kyle's brother, is an up-and-coming rider that definitely deserves a lot more credit and exposure than he currently gets. It seems like, in Michigan anyway, there is a drought of really fast riders. Jarett is one of those riders that is definitely filling that void. He is clearly deserving of any credit that is thrown his way, and a whole lot more.

DanDunes818
10/6/2009 12:22pm
dleppek9 wrote:
Kyle I am doing you a favor. Once people get to know you they will eventually hate you anyway. I am just speeding up that process...
Kyle

***Kyle is a an ass

Kyle, If this guy is anything like me calling you an ass is a show of affection. lol. When it comes to my friends and I we say hi by saying things like "what's up dickhead,and not much asshole"..lol I hear "hi dan how's your wife and my kids" all the time..lol
Sandy
10/6/2009 12:23pm
Show me the result sheets from where he has beat Josh Lichtle, Jerry Lorenz or Eric Montreul. There is no doubt he is a fast rider but there is something to be said about a persons attitude. You can post anything on paper.
Kimbo
10/6/2009 12:55pm
He never say's one word.He is the most non confrontational person i have ever met.He has won multiple state championship's and by talking to him or being around him you would never even know it.He love's the sport of Motocross.Just enjoy's riding with other rider's.Whether it's a little guy on a 50 or an old vet rider it does'nt matter.The word ATTITUDE definetly does'nt belong anywhere near this kid.If you think he has an attitude OBVIOUSLY you have not ever spoken to this young man.Do me a favor and take the time the next time you are at a track and stop by and say Hi to him and then comeback and comment on it.
Killer Customz
10/6/2009 1:01pm Edited Date/Time 10/6/2009 2:11pm
Sandy wrote:
Show me the result sheets from where he has beat Josh Lichtle, Jerry Lorenz or Eric Montreul. There is no doubt he is a fast rider...
Show me the result sheets from where he has beat Josh Lichtle, Jerry Lorenz or Eric Montreul. There is no doubt he is a fast rider but there is something to be said about a persons attitude. You can post anything on paper.
Sandy
10/6/2009 1:11pm
I do not go around posting untruths and I did not post to start anything just to point out the maybe you shouldn't name drop about riders you beat when in fact you haven't actually beaten them. I have in fact spoken to and listened to Jaret and while you may not have witnessed any attitude that does not mean there isn't one. As far as unconfrontational goes maybe you should check into the last race pitbike race at Baja and see how quiet and calm that sinario was, so you do me a favor and before you comment about my post you take the time to check the facts and then you comeback and comment on it.
BigNasty
10/6/2009 1:12pm
Wow slow day at work huh?I haven't seen your brother ride but Michigan hasn't had anyone fast come out of the state in a long time.Best of luck to him and hopefully he gets some exposure.
DanDunes818
10/6/2009 1:16pm
BigNasty wrote:
Wow slow day at work huh?I haven't seen your brother ride but Michigan hasn't had anyone fast come out of the state in a long time.Best...
Wow slow day at work huh?I haven't seen your brother ride but Michigan hasn't had anyone fast come out of the state in a long time.Best of luck to him and hopefully he gets some exposure.
Speaking of attitude problems and someone fast out of Michigan lately brings to mind Izzi. Isn't he from Michigan?
Killer Customz
10/6/2009 1:19pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 2:35am
Kimbo wrote:
He never say's one word.He is the most non confrontational person i have ever met.He has won multiple state championship's and by talking to him or...
He never say's one word.He is the most non confrontational person i have ever met.He has won multiple state championship's and by talking to him or being around him you would never even know it.He love's the sport of Motocross.Just enjoy's riding with other rider's.Whether it's a little guy on a 50 or an old vet rider it does'nt matter.The word ATTITUDE definetly does'nt belong anywhere near this kid.If you think he has an attitude OBVIOUSLY you have not ever spoken to this young man.Do me a favor and take the time the next time you are at a track and stop by and say Hi to him and then comeback and comment on it.
Man thanks Kimbo, dont know who you are but that means a lot. I just got done going off about something along those lines.
I too invite anybody to come say hello to him and talk to him. Like I said very quiet and easy going.

And come on guys be nice to Nico.
Killer Customz
10/6/2009 1:38pm
Sandy wrote:
I do not go around posting untruths and I did not post to start anything just to point out the maybe you shouldn't name drop about...
I do not go around posting untruths and I did not post to start anything just to point out the maybe you shouldn't name drop about riders you beat when in fact you haven't actually beaten them. I have in fact spoken to and listened to Jaret and while you may not have witnessed any attitude that does not mean there isn't one. As far as unconfrontational goes maybe you should check into the last race pitbike race at Baja and see how quiet and calm that sinario was, so you do me a favor and before you comment about my post you take the time to check the facts and then you comeback and comment on it.
Who are you? where's this attitude you talk of? And you need to get your facts straight because Jarett did not race the pitbike race at Baja! Need to really figure out what your talking about. And I wasnt Name dropping, just using refrences. Those are the only kids around Jarett has to really ride with and he loves when he gets that opportunity.
Montruel, Lichtle, Senk, Lorenz, Woods, Smith are all amazingly fast and need to be applauded on their speed and sportsmanship as well.
Sandy you really need to read this entire post, and then let us know of your talks with Jarett and the attitude he's given you. AND again he didnt even race the pitbike race so stop talking about facts.
DanDunes818
10/6/2009 1:55pm
Sandy wrote:
I do not go around posting untruths and I did not post to start anything just to point out the maybe you shouldn't name drop about...
Who are you? where's this attitude you talk of? And you need to get your facts straight because Jarett did not race the pitbike race at...
Who are you? where's this attitude you talk of? And you need to get your facts straight because Jarett did not race the pitbike race at Baja! Need to really figure out what your talking about. And I wasnt Name dropping, just using refrences. Those are the only kids around Jarett has to really ride with and he loves when he gets that opportunity.
Montruel, Lichtle, Senk, Lorenz, Woods, Smith are all amazingly fast and need to be applauded on their speed and sportsmanship as well.
Sandy you really need to read this entire post, and then let us know of your talks with Jarett and the attitude he's given you. AND again he didnt even race the pitbike race so stop talking about facts.
Come on killer.. You don't really expect people on Vital to base their opinions on facts do you? Facts are over rated anyway..lol Wink
10/6/2009 3:15pm
Speaking of attitude problems and someone fast out of Michigan lately brings to mind Izzi. Isn't he from Michigan?
that would be correct, his house is about a min away from me on a road bike.
TomZ
Fantasy
4428th
10/6/2009 4:15pm
Sandy wrote:
Who are you? where's this attitude you talk of? And you need to get your facts straight because Jarett did not race the pitbike race at...
Come on Kyle just admit it....you and your brother are mean,nasty people. Think of the mean things you have done to and said to me in the past........

All the best to Jarett in the future. Nothing wrong with a post supporting your brother.

Now...speaking of pit bike racing......... you old married wussy. A little Wednesday night indoor battle is calling your name.
regal643
10/6/2009 4:30pm
WOOO GO JARETT!! MICHIGAN MAFIA YAAAAAHHHH!!

P.S. sandy--- Jarett is 16 no need to go throwing older riders names out there.... look where they all ended up anyways.

PESCI'S need to come to TEXASSSS! i'm sure marc would enjoy that! ahahh

ohhh and i think my brother has done pretty decent being a michigan native also!

Post a reply to: A little credit for a Michigan racer.

The Latest