A few things about Cooper's wild ride and officiating...

BobPA
3/20/2019 12:35pm
Donovan759 wrote:
Unbelievable... 12 pages of this... Coming out in full force this week.
barnett468 wrote:
. Hey, let's start a pool, and whoever guesses most closely how may posts this retarded thread has just before the next retarded thread starts on...
Hey, let's start a pool, and whoever guesses most closely how may posts this retarded thread has just before the next retarded thread starts on Saturday night, will win a bottle of Thunderdird Whine.
Whats the word.........

Thunderbird was gone for a bit. Supposedly it is back...in a black bottle
barnett468
3/20/2019 12:39pm
Ranman68 wrote:
Agreed 100 percent. We have no say in it, so just enjoy the show. I think Webb was gonna get that pass in that corner even...
Agreed 100 percent. We have no say in it, so just enjoy the show. I think Webb was gonna get that pass in that corner even if he hadnt accidentally cut the track. I think it wouldve just happened a little further in the corner. As high as Tomac was going into that turn, I think he was planning on getting passed and ok with it. The way he rode after that pass makes it obvious. I think theres more drama over that incident than there should be. Just my opinion.
"Agreed 100 percent. We have no say in it, so just enjoy the show."

Yup, but as you probably know, some people just enjoy getting their panties all in a bunch over meaningless things, probably cuz they like how it feels in their crack, so "To each their own" as the saying goes lol.
BSmooth13
3/20/2019 12:48pm
This thread - at least the few pages I've clicked through in no certain order and read - are just incredibly disappointing, from multiple angles. But that's this sport, I suppose.

Carry on.

The Shop

GuyB
Fantasy
988th
3/20/2019 1:07pm Edited Date/Time 3/20/2019 1:09pm
barnett468 wrote:
. Hey, let's start a pool, and whoever guesses most closely how may posts this retarded thread has just before the next retarded thread starts on...
Hey, let's start a pool, and whoever guesses most closely how may posts this retarded thread has just before the next retarded thread starts on Saturday night, will win a bottle of Thunderdird Whine.
13 pages.

Post a reply to: A few things about Cooper's wild ride and officiating...

The Latest